Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Jason Meets Freddy (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jason Meets Freddy
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, don't ask me why, but I kinda want to see this when it comes out. I know that none of my friends will want to see it, so I probably won't go cuz I never go to the movies alone. However, I would like to go. Anyone wanna fly to Maine and go with me? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I got a free pass from my store last week when I picked up my comics. And Caroline won't go. You want to fly out to Utah and go with me?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, my company has a sales office in Utah. Perhaps I can write it off as a business trip? [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Well, my company has a sales office in Utah. Perhaps I can write it off as a business trip? [Wink]

Whatever works. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i wanna see this film !!! it looks like it will be really funny !!! [ not sure if that is the concept for the film, though .... ]

i like SLASHER flicks !!!

my favourite is "Halloween" though, with Michael Myers [Evil] !!!

can i go with both of you ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

You sure can Matthew. As long as it is okay with the Princess that is.
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
You sure can Matthew. As long as it is okay with the Princess that is.

i'm sure the PRINCESS wouldn't mind ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I wanna go too so count me in.

Did anyone see Jason X? I enjoyed that too. As long as you go to see it with a completely open mind and realize that they're kind of making fun of themselves, then its a good time.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i'm sure the PRINCESS wouldn't mind ....

Well, I dunno. I might need to be... persuaded [Smile]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

I wish we all lived near each other. I bet you guys would be a blast to hang out with!

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
i wanna see this film !!! it looks like it will be really funny !!! [ not sure if that is the concept for the film, though .... ]

Matthew.

Agreed. Michael Myers is the creepiest of all. Especially with that music playing in the background...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
quote:

Matthew.

Agreed. Michael Myers is the creepiest of all. Especially with that music playing in the background...
What makes Michael the creepiest is the William Shatner mask. Brrr!
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
I wish we all lived near each other. I bet you guys would be a blast to hang out with!

I think it would be great. And we have the perfect theater here to see it in with a group. Great beer and food and big couches to sit on.
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I know. I couldn't believe it when I read that.

ALthough I have thought the most recent sequels have been shite, I really enjoyed Halloween 4

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was little, Friday the 13th movies scared me. Later on I really liked the Nightmare on Elm St films -- they were really cool cuz of Freddie's personality. Needless to say, they both went straight downhill at some point.

Unless I hear that this is a great film, I'll likely skip it (maybe I'll see it on cable when there's nothing else on).

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.