Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Queer as Folk Season 2 DVD (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Queer as Folk Season 2 DVD
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
My other half and I went to the Cincinnati COnvention Center today, they were having a huge sale.

When I saw it advertised, I wasn't sure what to expect. It kinda reminded me of a Swap Meet.

Anyway, I found a brand new QAF Season 2 DVD set for $30. YAY!

And to think I was gonna pay retail price a few weeks ago...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW that's a GREAT price... and a FUN show!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You'll love it. I was without Showtime last year (becuase my cable sucked megatrons) so I waited for the season to come out on dvd. It was a true guilty please coming home from work each evening and putting it on for three hours. After it was all over, I had to face the pathetic reality of getting a life. No need to worry, it appears you have one. [Invisible Kid]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes, I do....

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
The only soap opera I'll watch!

Emmett is my favorite of course.

Mattropolis

I love Emmett...

And I have a soft spot for Michael.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Fave is Emmett.

Fave to LOOK at is Ethan. *damn!*

2nd fave to look at: Brian

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mattropolis

The one character I cannot stand...
Justin.

I just don't understand the attraction to him. (Much like I don't understand the attraction to Saturn Girl).

I guess I always just prefer the underdog...

[ August 08, 2003, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Danny Blaine ]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I also dislike Justin. I always thought he and Brian SO deserved each other!

I hate that Ethan is with him now! Arrrrgh!!!!

(btw-- I haven't seen ANY of Season 3 so if anything I post seems wrong, DON'T correct me!)

--------------------

Mattropolis

IM still on Season 2 as well...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Ethan was so hot, Justin so not. [Evil]
Mattropolis

LOL...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Danny-- OOOPS I'll watch what I say about Season 2 then, sorry!

Trans-- I disagree-- Justin IS hot-- but I dislike m so much it makes him unattractive to me. Does that make sense?

Also, I'm gonna commit a sin here I know-- but I dislike wishy-washy Michael too. And I've LOATHED his 2 boyfriends... David and the current one (Ben?)...

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Lash (and I bow before you, on my first direct response to you - but it's a one shot deal), Michael's boyfriends are hot. Especially Ben, who has come out publicly. Justin's kinda mushy. But all that aside, the really, truly hot one is that druggy who gave Ted the overdose. He went to my university in Canada (albeit, quite a few years after I graduated)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Trans-- no need to bow before ME, sweetie... but while you're down there-- *naughty titter*

No no no, I know David and Ben are HOT to look at, I just hate 'em 'cause they suck. They were/are both asses (Ben moreso than David)

And we agree-- druggy boy (his name escapes me... BLAKE! thassit!) Druggy boy was a FINE fresh filet!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.