Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » I love Clusty

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I love Clusty
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
http://clusty.com/

A better search engine - it groups results by sub-topic and is supposedly less ad-driven than google.

from Bill Fleckenstein at MSN Money Central :

Having said that, the hoopla over Google strikes me as enormously overdone. I rarely use it as a search engine because, essentially, all you get are ads. I think that clusty.com is far cleaner. It gives the actual results of a search, rather than results from the businesses that paid the most to have users see what they have on offer. I find it ironic that virtually every living room has a remote-control device that people use to skip commercials, yet when using Google, it's as though you do the opposite, using the clicker to find commercials.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have a problem with google...but then, i never look at ads.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
From just reading the title of the thread I thought it was Clusty the Krown that you were talking about.
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Numf El:
From just reading the title of the thread I thought it was Clusty the Krown that you were talking about.

Funny, so did I...is this the Japanese version of the "Simpsons"?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.