Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE Best Trek Captain, Ever! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE Best Trek Captain, Ever!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It had to happen. Who is your vote for the best Captain in a Star Trek series? I'm only counting the five shows here so there will be only five names to pick from.

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Very early in the polling but it's starting to look like a landslide.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
I had to vote for Kirk... He was my first.... [Wink]
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
Did I dream this or did we once get to see Picard's naked ass when he was a prisoner of the Cardassians.

I kind of have a crush on Patrick Stewart...

and also Hugh Jackman. [Razz]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
We did.

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!

[Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
this was easy for me !!! there's only ONE captain for me !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

Picard was just TOO cool. Kirk can't touch him. I like Janeway, but...

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Piccard may have the sexier voice but old Benjamin Sisko got my vote... my reasoning was that someone had to vote for him!
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I have to admitt I'd serve with Kirk... but I'd serve under Picard anyday... MAKE IT SO!
From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
As much as I love Picard, I had to go with Kirk. He's the classic captain to me. In a lot of ways, he's a pulp hero brought to TV.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

Kirk's the ULTIMATE DRAMA QUEEN...

IF... YOU... KNOW WHAT... I... MEAN.

kudos if this makes sense to you.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
[Kirkvoice]"'Sense?' ...nothing about this ... POLL *makes sense!!* Doyou ... think youcanjust have a poll to determine ... who's *the 'BEST?!?'*. There ... MUST .. BE .... abetterway!![/kirkvoice]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
Piccard may have the sexier voice but old Benjamin Sisko got my vote... my reasoning was that someone had to vote for him!

I wonder who gave him the third vote? He's who I voted for. While I may be more a fan of TOS than the other series, of all the upstarts DS9 is my favorite. To me it was light-years better than TNG. I never could watch Voyager, even when it was available in my area and I have yet to see an episode of Enterprise.

But we've got a good race here so far. But we've got a ways to go before its over.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Captain Archer! He's like the Rodney Dangerfield of Star Trek captains... [Frown]

(And Captain Pike didn't even make the list...!) [Wink]

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Not to mention Capt. Robert April.

(The gauntlet is THROWN DOWN!!!)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.