Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE Best Trek Captain, Ever! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE Best Trek Captain, Ever!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If Pike or April had been given their own show, they would have qualifed so stop your bellachin'! [Wink]

Actually I almost considered Pike since Jeffrey Hunter was supposed to be the original captain of the Enterprise but I decided just to stick with the top 5.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just a bump and to say its still a tight race and poor Jonathan Archer hasn't gotten one single vote yet. Does anyone even like the new show? I haven't seen an episode yet but hope to catch one since we now get a UPN station, even if it is a little fuzzy.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Enterprise quite a lot although I missed the last few eps of the latest season. Thye're giving it a "new direction" which always sends a shudder up and down my spine.

Hey, where was Captain Sulu?!?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
I like Enterprise quite a lot although I missed the last few eps of the latest season. Thye're giving it a "new direction" which always sends a shudder up and down my spine.

Hey, where was Captain Sulu?!?

Same place as Captains Pike and April. If he didn't rate his own show, he didn't get a spot. Maybe someone should start a more comprehensive poll for all Star Trek captains.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.