Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE SIMPSONS CHARACTERS?!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE SIMPSONS CHARACTERS?!!!
Reep
Resigned

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
One Question. Seven choices from a list of 50 characters.

I compiled the list from three websites, so if a favorite of your's isn't listed, then eat my shorts!

[Chameleon Boy]

[ July 27, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Reep ]

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
How about what what Simpson would you like to see as a Legionnaire? Like Simpsons Comics #68?

And you did miss a character I would have voted for, Fat Tony. How could you forget Springfield's mob boss? Someone will be sleeping with the fishes tonight.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
And what's with the and/or? I mean, what if I really love Todd Flanders but think Rod Flanders is a whiny little twit?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Which one of you goobs voted for Sherri and/or Terri?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Reep
Resigned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reep           Edit/Delete Post     
A four-way tie so far for first, and not all who you'd think!

I am flabbergasted you all didn't exactly pick my faves! I find it a disturbing development.

Fat Tony isn't fat enough to be on the list. Likewise, Santa's Little Helper is neither little or all that helpful and must excluded on these grounds. I have to draw the line somewhere.

[Chameleon Boy]

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Which one of you goobs voted for Sherri and/or Terri?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL!!!!! [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Reep
Resigned

Still a four-way tie for first place!

Aye caramba!

[Chameleon Boy]

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 5 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
say....what's the name of Bart's family dog's name? I forgot...help. I like that dog. [Big Grin]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

say....what's the name of Bart's family dog's name? I forgot...help. I like that dog. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Reep:

Fat Tony isn't fat enough to be on the list. Likewise, Santa's Little Helper is neither little or all that helpful and must excluded on these grounds. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Clue: it ain't Fat Tony! [Big Grin]

[Chameleon Boy]

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
ah..thanks for telling me. Little Helper...never knew about that...I just assumed that the dog has a name. what about the cat? (FYI - if you're baffled why I ask you this question...well let you know that I watch TV with captions.)
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reep
Resigned

I think the cat's name is Snowball, and I believe there have been a Snowball I and a Snowball II, just like our Protys, though as far as memory serves me I don't recall either's "life-essence" being transferred into anyone named Garth.

But I haven't seen every episode.

[Chameleon Boy]

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll just endorse The Comic Book Guy, especially after I saw this picture that Mondo Joe snapped of him ...

-

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reep:
I think the cat's name is Snowball, and I believe there have been a Snowball I and a Snowball II, just like our Protys, though as far as memory serves me I don't recall either's "life-essence" being transferred into anyone named Garth.

But I haven't seen every episode.

[Chameleon Boy]

Bart's behavior has been quite a bit subdued the last few seasons. And I don't think the family's ever mentioned just how #1 died. Hmmmm.

[ August 02, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Super Lad Kid ]

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
maybe Snowball ha 9 lives, eh? Look at Wildcat! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.