Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Green Lantern: First Flight (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Green Lantern: First Flight
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Watched Green Lantern: Emerald Knightwith the kids this weekend. God love On Demand,

Hannah loved it, and Jon liked what he saw enough that I have now lost my GL Blackest Night giveaway ring. Oh well, evil better beware if these two are in the Corps now.

The movie itself wasn't too bad. A bit violent in parts, but the kids were good with it. Hannah(even though she is 7 years older) isstill the more sensative of the two, and she loved it. My wife even liiked it.

It does not fit into the universe of First Flight though. I'm kind of glad for that, as it can just tell the story that it needed to tell. Or in this case...the adapted stories. Fun over all, and I'm looking forward to both the live action movie...which both children want to see (only after I preview it though),, and the anomated series.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Green Lantern: The Animated Series is really growing me... Hal getting his butt kicked by Ch'p actually had me laugh out loud... the Manhunters have been done to death in the comics, but the style of animation they use is really well-suited to them...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I've only seen the premiere and one other episode, but I'd love to see them all, even though the animation style isn't to my liking. Computer generated just doesn't do much for me.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.