Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » RuPaul's Drag Race 2 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RuPaul's Drag Race 2
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
anybody watching that show? I absolutely love that show! sure it's a drag queen show but a lot funnier than Project Runway and more drama than America's Next Top Model! and Catfights, to boot! LOL !

I am laughing and in a good mood, barring those TV shows that show a lot of violence etc. Kathy Griffith is a bonus, serving as a guest judge. whoo woo.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I am so glad you started this thread so I didn't have to... last night's premiere was the funniest thing I have sen in AGES. Hysterical!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I could kick myself for missing the premiere. I didn't miss an episode of the first season. Thank goodness for reruns. I caught a repeat of the premiere this evening. I thought last season was wild. It's going to get insane. These are some tough girls. I hope nobody gets hurt !!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

I was sad to see Nichole Paige Brooks voted off this early. She made me laugh, and represented southern drag so well.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SPOILERS!!!!

Hmmm. I'm not convinced Morgan McMichaels should have stayed over Sonique.

But my favorite has GOT to be Pandora Boxx. LOVE hir!! The Snatch Game was cute; I was glad the Britney Spears performance won, it was cute. Pandora is still my absolute fave though.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Jerry
active

The Snatch Game was fun. Either Morgan or Sonique could have gone. Definitely my bottom two. Pandora's Carol Channing was spot on. The guest judges this season are awesome.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I know, right? I mean, I LOVE Tanya Tucker!!!

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I just started getting LOGO in my cable bundle & I'm lovin' this show!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I know, right? I mean, I LOVE Tanya Tucker!!!

"What's that flower you have on?" Best line of the night! [Yes]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

The wedding challenge last week was fun. The contestants looked great as men. The gowns were beautiful. I loved Raven's look. Lots of drama.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah I really enjoyed that challenge. It's interesting to see how many of them were utterly uncomfortable as men.

I personally thought Morgan's punkrock guy-look was hot but I am not sad to see her go...

I'm still rooting for Pandora!

--------------------

Jerry
active

Pandora slipped a bit for me in this episode. She didn't make a very convincing male cop groom, and I thought her wedding dress was a bit frumpy.

Morgan was bound to go eventually, but it wasn't deserved this episode. The punk rock groom was fun and her dress really wasn't nearly as bad as the judges made it out to be. She showed some compassion and humor this episode, and I developed some respect for her during the "Lip Synch for Your Life" segments. She always preformed straight on without resorting to stunts or gimmicks.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Terri Nunn-- Henry Rollins? I'm impressed.

I'm glad immunity is gone.

Loved Pandora being referred to as the Susan Lucci of the competition...

--------------------

Jerry
active

Henry Rollins is always great. Terri Nunn stole the show, however. Jesus, she looks amazing. I swear she has to be the coolest person on the planet. She worked hard to help our girls.

So, we're down to six. At this point, it's could be anybody's game.

Jessica Wild has been one of the most consistent and versatile performers. She can bring on the heat when needed.

Pandora Boxx is charming, sweet, and funny.

Raven has a sense of style. She can be cutting edge and mysterious. She fascinates me.

Jujubee has a Cinderella thing going for her. You just want to see her succeed.

Tatitana has a lot of raw talent and she is not going to give up.

Tayra is irritating as hell, but she is young and pretty. Young and pretty can get you pretty far in the gay world. She is the most natural looking woman.

They are also so different from one another. It's really going to come down to what the challenges are, and how they play to the girl's strengths. Given the right setting each of these bitches has the potential to hit it out of the park.

(Did I just use a sports reference in connection with a drag competition? )

[Stiletta] [Stiletta] [Stiletta] [Stiletta] [Stiletta] [Stiletta]

[ April 26, 2010, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

I'm sorry, Lash, but Pandora's green leopard dress really was as ugly as the judges said. Sad to see Jessica Wild go. I thought her interview was very funny. Just as funny, Tatiana asking if Jackie Collins was on Dallas and calling her books "horny".

Debbie Reynolds next week! That's bound to get loopy.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.