Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » RuPaul's Drag Race 2 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RuPaul's Drag Race 2
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, we have a winner!

AND a Miss Congeniality!!! (YAY!!!!!)

DRAG U looks to be fun summertime fare.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i liked the first season better! thsi oen is kinda bit*hy
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Loved the attitude this season. I thought the girls had a lot more talent. Dramatic ending.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
i haven't seen it yet, maybe later tonight, i was kinda rooting for tatiana after pandora got kicked off.

ONGINNNNNAAAAA!!!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

New season starts tonight, bitches. You better work.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
can someone changed #2 to #3 in the title thread, I wonder?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Hmm. A festive premier. It was a little odd to see a Christmas theme in late January. Oh well, the dresses and costumes were a lot of fun. Vanessa Williams was as beautiful as always, and added some class to the proceedings.

There are some interesting girls this time around. Raja is off to a strong start. I like her and hope she doesn't get too cocky.

I'm totally in love with Carmen and her fondness for nudity. I don't think she'll be around long, though. Hope I'm wrong.

Stacy Lane Matthews has an interesting story. She looked great in red.

I found Phoenix to be more than a bit irritating.

Delta Work is the best drag name by far.

The commercials with Raven and Pandora Box were great fun. Old friends I hope to see more of. I missed Merle. Wonder what happened with that old friend? Hmmm.

Lilly Tomlin and drag queens of space next time. Should be fun.
It's just great to have this show back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TJV8K8G55s

[ February 07, 2011, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

It's gonna be hell getting those bags home.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
so far...
good riddance to Delta Work....too much ego there. alongside Raja...who is overconfident that she is gonna be the next Drag Superstar....eh?

yeah on Shangela! but she wont be the winner..

I am hoping that Alexis, the underdog, to upset all the Heathers and others and be a winner.

Delta Work and Raja has more than 20 years experience and they should have known better not to "label" the others..thats a sign of immaturity,not the wisdom. Raja has been in it for 20 years..and she is 36...hmm she started doing it at 15 or 16 in High school..hmm makes me wonder if it is an exaggerated truth in it.

and I am hoping that the Drag Race will start their tradition of choosing Wild Card (like Shangela this time) from now on and I would love to see Stacey chosen as the wild card for the next race. :-)

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
uuuuh, whar's da cars...?

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

And then there were four...

It's getting tougher each week. Even though they hated each other, I liked both Carmen and Shangela. Sad to see them go. In Carmen's case twice.. Ouch!

I'm not sure who to root for now. Raja has a great sense of style but is a bit too butch and has quite the ego.

Alexis can be very sweet, but sometimes comes off as a little fake. Manilla and Jara are distinctive entertainers with fun senses of humor.

Did Sharon Osbourne really not know what barebacking is?

[ April 05, 2011, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

LOL! thats what I burst into laughter....when Raja bluntly told her what bareback is. She gulped and had to say that she is learning something new. LOL>

About Carmen - now....THAT is a WASTE of time...coming back and gone for good. geez...why not pick Mariah or Phoenix to see if they can have 2nd chance? Carmen has been in low at least three times, with bottom two twice. geez...

I am hoping that Raja not to win anything.

Jerry
active

A classier finale show than in the past. This was a fierce competition by three queens with totally different styles. The regional differences in drag were highlighted this season. Everyone looked amazing in the Champion video.

[ April 30, 2011, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Jerry ]

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

The sound quality isn't very good, but you can see here how fierce the finalists looked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8F2tJqb3Jo

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

superboymddjr
Quiet member

[Frown] Raja won. [Frown] I was rooting for Manila and Alexis...sigh.

oh well, wait til next January for Drag Race 4. I hope that Stacy will be in the "wildcard" box.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.