Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » New York Comic Con (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: New York Comic Con
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Good God what have I done?

What. Have. I. DONE??????

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I almost complimented the shirt too!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Sure... that's a GREAT shirt!

Maybe he would let you have it ... in trade ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sarc, please be sure to tell JT how cute I think he is in that shirt when you see him.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll tell him as I'm peeling it off his heaving torso!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now THAT would be awkward ...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

God, rhino!!! Just because you're so close to New York, you get to have sex with EVERYBODY!!! Not fair....! *pitches hissy*

[Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sarc, I'm certain that after a night of rhino-lovin', Krul will be much more open to hearing your case for Lian!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

No, bring it up beforehand... he'll be much too sore to talk about comics afterwards.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Sarc, I'm certain that after a night of rhino-lovin', Krul will be much more open to hearing your case for Lian!

Maybe Rhino can get Krul pregnant, and they can name her Lian!!! (that could happen, right? [Confused] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I just found out Joyce DeWitt is gonna be there!!!
Should I tell her she's my 7th favorite Three's Company cast member?

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:

No, Sarky: What. Have. I. Done! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:

Maybe Rhino can get Krul pregnant, and they can name her Lian!!! (that could happen, right? [Confused] )
In New York, anything is possible ...

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:

No, Sarky: What. Have. I. Done! [Big Grin]
What haven't you done?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Oh, I just found out Joyce DeWitt is gonna be there!!!
Should I tell her she's my 7th favorite Three's Company cast member?

Maybe Joyce could be the surrogate mom for Krul and Rhino's love baby! (Why the eff would Joyce DeWitt be at a comic con?!?!? [shrug] )

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.