Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Because YOU Demanded It... The ALL-Fringe Thread! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Because YOU Demanded It... The ALL-Fringe Thread!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought the season finale was pretty good, despite having some of the goofiest time travel logic ever.

(So Walter couldn't not send the machine back because that had "already happened" but apparently Peter can go back and try and change the past? What?)

Anyway, the final scene was pretty groovy.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been getting into Fringe with the start of the current season via my cable provider's "On Demand" service. I'm not a total Fringe n00b, having watched the first several episodes of the first season and then catching a few scattered episodes last season, including its season finale.

I'm really loving it a lot, ven if I don't understand every single nuance, reference and plot development. It's simply a well-written series with strong stories, an excellent cast and a damn fine sci-fi element. I really only became a fan and regular viewer of Lost with its third season, and as dense as Fringe's mythology is comparatively, I have found that both were still accessible to latecomers in their own way. So all those poopheads who clain that Fringe is too complex or inaccessible can go back to their crackpipes! [Smile]

Loving this show. Getting into Fringe, along with the excellent latest incarnation of Doctor Who, is helping me fill the void that the lack of quality sci-fi shows (or even just a lack of engaging shows, period!) has left in me. I'll definitely be tracking down the DVDs of the first three seasons!

P.S. Don't tell my wife, but I think I have a crush on Anna Torv! [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Who wouldn't have a crush on Anna Torv? What a cutie!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Anna Torv is very pretty, but my crush is on Jasika Nicole (Astrid)!

But only 'This Side's' Astrid! The Other Side Astrid is creepy!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I haven't actually had a chance to watch it this season!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lancesrealm:
Who wouldn't have a crush on Anna Torv? What a cutie!

Anna Torv is very pretty, but my crush is on John Noble (Walter)!

But only "This Side's" Walter! Walternate is a sour puss!

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Good news!

Fringe renewed for a fifth and final season! (Only 13 episodes, however).

Eryk Davis Ester

Speaking of hot chicks on Fringe, I'm currently watching the season finale featuring Rebecca Mader!
Eryk Davis Ester

Totally dug the Crisis on Infinite Earths plot of the season finale!

If William Bell had read more comics, he'd realize that collapsing parallel universes into one only makes things sucky in the long run!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
AWESOME season finale! You can totally see how the producers wanted to make it work as a possible series finale if it had turned out to be a wrap (which it's not).

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.