Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » SHARK! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SHARK!
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Then there's this.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Run....

It's LORENZO Llamas!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...Debbie Gibson is in that movie as well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny and interesting.
Is the giant shark that eats the airplane swimming through the clouds?
gads

The Discovery short about the ginsu mega shark was cool.
I saw a documentary once, about great whites preying on seals at a California site, when a pod of orcas shows up.
One of the females, a 25 year old, identified by the scientific team by a number, bit one of the sharks in half and ate it's liver.
The scientists said that she had a definite preference for great white livers.

The next day, ALL of the great whites had fled the scene.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Funny and interesting.
gads

Nope. It's supposed to be sooooo big that it jumped up that high out of the water and took the plane down. I laughed hysterically the first time I saw it.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sharks versus Octopi are cool, but what happens when you combine them?

[ March 23, 2011, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Funny and interesting.
gads

The Discovery short about the ginsu mega shark was cool.
I saw a documentary once, about great whites preying on seals at a California site, when a pod of orcas shows up.
One of the females, a 25 year old, identified by the scientific team by a number, bit one of the sharks in half and ate it's liver.
The scientists said that she had a definite preference for great white livers.

The next day, ALL of the great whites had fled the scene.

did she have a nice Chianti with it?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's 'Shark Week' on the Discovery Channel!

Tonight... "Rogue Sharks"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Been watching it non-stop! Air Jaws ain't got nothin' on Sharky.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
'Air Jaws' is totally sick!

Apparently, 'Shark Week' is having it's best ratings ever, including amongst women...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockandballs/2611834687/
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
'Air Jaws' is totally sick!

Apparently, 'Shark Week' is having it's best ratings ever, including amongst women...

It was on 24/7 for the whole week in my household! Lot of good specials this year, and a lot of new material.

They just went for it too: no more boring specials about bull sharks and lemon sharks. TONS of great white shark stuff which is what we, the demanding public, crave!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

'Shark Week' was incredible this year... I totally agree about the Great Whites... that's what people want to see... and this year that's what we got!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Shark Week is back! 25th year...

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.