Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Legion World Dance Party (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion World Dance Party
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Nothing better than a club where they remember the good stuff. (Also, the band has a Lefty, so you know it's good for you!)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome one, Cleome!!

How about:

Go David!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Jerry, it's too bad everyone on YouTube seems to be bagging on the dude's dancing. Dog knows, I've seen/done worse in my day. :/

Seems like it's time we had another slow number, so here's some Z.Z. Hill, Jr. Soul runs in that family...

[turns down the lights]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
In the mid-90s there was an influx of dance tunes that were a bit on the OVERTLY nasty side... ladies talking about how they didn't want men with small penises, or saying how if men wanted to make love to them, they should first engage in oral satisfaction for the ladies... things like that. [Smile]

Well, this one was my favorite of the bunch... And when the group's name is SEX CLUB, you should know wether or not it is safe for you to listen to it (hint: not at work unless you work at an Adult Bookstore).

It's pretty damned funny and totally danceable:

Big **** Man by SEX CLUB

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Can't get this one out of my head lately:

Donna

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

A little old-school dance for the holidays:

Santa Loves To Boogie

And of course, for the slow number:

Blue Xmas

[Cheers]

--------------------

cleome46

You can't have a pre-end-of-the-world dance party without The Pazant Brothers!

"Boom

Boom

BOOM!"

[X-Bomb Betty]

--------------------

cleome46

[sigh]

Curse that Jerry! He was supposed to come and relieve me at the hand-stamping booth an hour ago.

[Supergirl] [Comet]

[sigh]

Can somebody else stand watch for ten minutes? I haven't eaten all day and really need to run out for a burger.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Sorry... Yikes! I was having a ball on the dance floor and then got kind of hypnotized by the mirror ball. Take a break already...

Uh, Cleome - We seem to be a few dollars short in the cigar box. Wait a minute, I didn't think you had enough money for a burger.

Get back here !!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

cleome46

Nam'Lor bribed me to play that Goldfrapp song. (The most surprising sentients turn out to be Goldfrapp fans...)

Back in fifteen! (I'll bring plenty of junk food for everyone. Never fear!)

--------------------

Jerry
active

Try To Do This after that Burger

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Jerry
active

Let's move this party to the cemetery and boogie to a cheating anthem. Sax solo included!

Ray was pretty hot in the day...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

cleome46

Yeah, oh yeah!

[Mano] [Band]

(for you Eighties hounds. you know who you are.)

--------------------

Jerry
active

We know who we are. Joan is God.

Let's invite some eighties zombies.

So Cool!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.