Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » DC message board replacement...

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DC message board replacement...
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
sucks. No Idea how to use it. Eff'em.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
. . . no static at all.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
If you understand computer site lingo, I guess it's great. I'm a dinosaur that's simply a fan of the books and like to talk about them with others. Now, I got no clue how to use it.

Change is not always better.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
More and more, I am picturing Ric as Clint Eastwood...with the gravely voice and everything, That's a good thing Ric...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I tried to navigate around the site, found a whole lot of nothing (even the character profiles were little more than advertisements encouraging you to buy selected trades involving those characters than anything!), got frustrated and deleted the DC site from my favorites. Not worth my time, now that the message board is gone.

The Marvel message boards are still readable, but bugged and won't let me register, so I gave up on them as well.

Eh. More time for the million and a half other things I could be wasting time doing on the internet!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*poof*

[ March 29, 2012, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: gone ]

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
It's pure stank, ya'll!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

This just in... still stanks.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
It's wack, yo!
Totes wack!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Ca'm yo tits.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.