Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » What are the odds of the Batman tv series coming to DVD???

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are the odds of the Batman tv series coming to DVD???
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
I read some article online talking about the distinct possibility of the original 1966-68 Batman TV series coming to DVD in the way distant future.
Will that sit well with everyone here? It would seem that Warner Bros. and Fox will come to some sort of agreement.

Anyone else learned of this?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know they came to an agreement on other merchandise for the show...so I cannot see this being that far behind. I'd say a few more years.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
If they can do brave and bold the way they did, they can release this. It would be painfully bad to any fan that doesn't have a sense of humor about our hobby, but, to those that do, it would be one hella trip. I hope they do. I'd buy it. Lots of bats in costume for my six year old to enjoy.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.