Legion World
Congratulations to you three and thank you to all who ran. See you next time!
Yay! So that's what? Faraway Lad's third term? But w00t~ Good job, guys (and gal)!
Congratulations, everyone! And, yes, Clive, you can have your Co-Deputy Leader's Office at the Rookery! smile
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
And, yes, Clive, you can have your Co-Deputy Leader's Office at the Rookery! smile
Thank you very much, Mister Rocky!

Oh, my! I got (co)deputy!

They like me! They really like me!!!

smile
Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Will you be naming Dr. Mayavale to head a committee or something as a consolation prize?
Faraway always did serve the best booze during LMB meetings! Congrats all!
FNC... sounds like a revolutionary front!

Congratualtions, one and all!
Congrats to all.

Faraway, just a reminder, I still have those negatives.
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Congrats to all.

In those immortal words. "publish and be dammed" smile

I have nothing to be ashamed off. Well except that one time Cobalt and I and Eliza......
Originally posted by Caliente:
Yay! So that's what? Faraway Lad's third term? But w00t~ Good job, guys (and gal)!
I think it is two terms as leader and one as deputy Cali. After all that experience I dont belive people voted for it again. lol
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
[b]Congrats to all.

I have nothing to be ashamed off. Well except that one time Cobalt and I and Eliza...... [/b]
To remind you. One shows you refusing a drink.
[b]
[b]Congrats to all.

I have nothing to be ashamed off. Well except that one time Cobalt and I and Eliza...... [/b]
To remind you. One shows you refusing a drink.[/b]
Never!! Its a fake, it must be. lol
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
FNC... sounds like a revolutionary front!

Congratualtions, one and all!
Kent

Glad to see your safe from damnation after the election. Hope the free booze makes up for the hard work you put in fixing..erm...I mean assisting in the election.

The FNC cabinet will be anything but revolutionary. In fact i plan on making no changes in policy, or in the administration. I have no time for those who make changes for changes sake.
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Will you be naming Dr. Mayavale to head a committee or something as a consolation prize?
Given Dr Mayvale's propensity for reincarnation I think we pass on that and allow him to lead the LMBP on his own at some unspecified point in the future.
congrats everyone!!! BouncingBoy
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
[b]Congratulations Far, Nova and Clive - the FNC Administration!

Given Dr Mayvale's propensity for reincarnation I think we pass on that and allow him to lead the LMBP on his own at some unspecified point in the future. [/b]
Or some unspecified time in the past.
The FNC cabinet is a liquor cabinet.
Dr. Mayavale for Surgeon General?

I'm have to work some stuff out with my Chief of Staff.
Congratulations to the three of you!

cheers

cheers

cheers
What's the liquor doing in the cabinet? Someone might accidentally lock it up by accident.
Gods, you guys voted Clive in?

Yeesh, I guess that's what you get with low voter turnout... :rolleyes:
you can trust ME with the key.
Congrats.

Now, where do I go to become part of the former Deputies society...
Where's my society? *pouts*
Oooo there's a society? Will I get to wear cute outfits?

I hope the outfits are cuter than the ones at the Sodalicium Negotitora Galactica. Those hooded cloaks and robes make me look silly. I also hate the meetings. The only girl amongst a bunch of old banker dudes tends to get hit on a lot. Like Ewww.
Hmmm... This "FNC" Administration has a good chance of being quite amusing...

Perhaps, Just Perhaps, they'll survive the entire term.

IF they're amusing enough to certain people.
Noble Faraway Lad! Now that you are in office, good sir, perhaps we shall fix some of the long-standing problems that have plagued the LMB and Legion World.

Come, come...

<hands Faraway a brande and a cigar>

...lets get away from all this riff-raff and discuss these matters like gentleman.
*Ahem*
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Noble Faraway Lad! Now that you are in office, good sir, perhaps we shall fix some of the long-standing problems that have plagued the LMB and Legion World.

Come, come...

<hands Faraway a brande and a cigar>

...lets get away from all this riff-raff and discuss these matters like gentleman.
Puts R J Brande back down in his chair and follows Cobalt to secluded corner by the fire. Settling down in the leather chairs, he orders a 1994 quinta Port from a small vineyard.

"So Cobalt, Where do we start".......
It's so secret that we don't have a thread.
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
[b]The FNC cabinet is a liquor cabinet.
you can trust ME with the key.[/b]
Hands the Key to Disaster Boy.

"Here DB, make sure you dont loose this"
You mean I didn't win? Obviously I still don't have the knack of that whole "ballot tampering" thing...

Oh well. Congrats to the winners, then smile
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
You mean I didn't win? Obviously I still don't have the knack of that whole "ballot tampering" thing...
You could always try a coup!
I have heard that Faraway Lad may have ties to a preposition ring. Could this be what is distracting our leader from actual leading?

Beware the evil Grammarians of the Planet Syntax in the Semantic Cluster!!!!
How much does an hour with a preposition cost these days?
Could Faraway Lad be trying to ride out the storm by not answering these charges?
I think 'riding out' is what got him in trouble in the first place...
I'm no grammarian, but I think in my sentence "to ride out" is a preposition.
An investigation at Legion World University recently showed that impressionable boys were dangled offers to join a High Class Preposition Ring.
I'm no grammarian, but I think in my sentence "to ride out" is a preposition.
Actually, Quis, it could be argued that "to ride out the storm" may be a prepositional phrase with "to" being the preposition. However, having "to" followed by the verb "ride" would by definition make the two words an infinitive and "to ride out the storm" an infinitive phrase.

Using my degree in teaching English, I'd have to go with the infinitive because of the presence of a verb.

Sorry, Quis. frown
As long as we're not talking about prostitutes. Because a clause in the LMB constitution once stated that the LMB leader was allowed at least five prostitutes at any one time and no less than two every three days.
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
[b]I'm no grammarian, but I think in my sentence "to ride out" is a preposition.
Actually, Quis, it could be argued that "to ride out the storm" may be a prepositional phrase with "to" being the preposition. However, having "to" followed by the verb "ride" would by definition make the two words an infinitive and "to ride out the storm" an infinitive phrase.

Using my degree in teaching English, I'd have to go with the infinitive because of the presence of a verb.

Sorry, Quis. frown [/b]
I bow down to your superior grammar skills.
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
As long as we're not talking about prostitutes. Because a clause in the LMB constitution once stated that the LMB leader was allowed at least five prostitutes at any one time and no less than two every three days.
And I dont think that that clause has ever been repealed wink
I have heard that Faraway Lad may have ties to a preposition ring. Could this be what is distracting our leader from actual leading?

Beware the evil Grammarians of the Planet Syntax in the Semantic Cluster!!!!
Ties to a prepostion ring? how preposterous!

(hurries to library to find out what quis is talking about)

AS for leadering the LMB ship that would be like trying to herd cats. I hold to the traditional approach to LMB leadership. Do nothing, drink a lot, spend all the funds of food booze and loose sentients then leave. wink
When accused of being part of a preposition ring, it is important to know the definition of "is"!
When accused of being part of a preposition ring, it is important to know the definition of "is"!
Why?!?! "is" is NOT a preposition!!! confused
That would depend upon its definition, wouldn't it?

But the fact that "is" is not a preposition does not lessen the importance of knowing the definition of "is" when one is accused of being part of a preposition ring.
I think we are getting too Clintonesque.
© Legion World