Roll Call
0 members (), 119 Murran Spies, and 297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 06/02/24 08:45 AM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Gaseous Lad - 06/02/24 07:32 AM
Books you are looking for to help with your collection.
by Ann Hebistand - 06/01/24 06:00 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 06/01/24 04:37 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/01/24 03:32 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/01/24 03:28 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/01/24 03:25 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/01/24 03:23 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 70 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 69 70
Re: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire
#537306 07/03/04 06:36 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Varalents almost at 10 so I should be able to create our group over on Protector shortly. Hopefully this will give us an option if things continue to be a problem on Virtue.

I think I'm going to call the supergroup "Legion of Super Protectors" but I'm open to any suggestions.

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#537307 07/03/04 06:37 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

And I finally managed to get Gungnir to 16th level last night. Seemed to have taken forever.
Congrats on getting to 16. The levels sure do get more and more difficult to attain.

#537308 07/03/04 06:44 AM
Leader
Leader
There's definitely something up with Virtue. It went down again last night, but I had no problem bopping around on other servers.

Let's set the task force for Monday. That gives the lower-than-11s a chance to level over the weekend. You do have to be 11 to do a TF. We can't sidekick anyone in. And we need at least 4 people.

Who's in and what time do we want to do it? RIght now, my Monday is wide open.

I'll send an email to Legionnaires not part of the board.

#537309 07/03/04 06:54 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Monday is fine with me. Wide open also. Just let me know when.

Condo is itching to get back in action! laugh

#537310 07/03/04 07:09 AM
Reservist
Reservist
I'll be out, I'm afraid...I'm pretty sure Drake's on Level 9 or 10, so he wouldn't qualify, and Drura is waaaaay behind. Besides, Monday and Thursdays are wrestling nights on TV... wink

"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
#537311 07/03/04 08:02 AM
Leader
Leader
Bummer, Pex. A few hours today, and you'll be all levelled up and ready to go.

#537312 07/03/04 11:28 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Varalent:
Varalents almost at 10 so I should be able to create our group over on Protector shortly. Hopefully this will give us an option if things continue to be a problem on Virtue.

I think I'm going to call the supergroup "Legion of Super Protectors" but I'm open to any suggestions.
As Shadow Lad would say "Woot!" Varalent has achieved level 10 and will be creating the Supergroup "Legion of Super Protectors" momentarily.

So everyone, be sure to create a hero on Protector server so we have a back up to use if Virtue continues to be a problem.

#537313 07/03/04 08:07 PM
Active
Active
Why don't I read the messages here more often. I've been playing this game every weekend for the last 2 months and I had no idea that you guys have been on there. Unfortunately I have to play on a friend's computer (he doesn't mind too much) and can only play on Saturdays. My own computer and connection are just way too slow right now. I'm hoping to fix that situation soon.

I'm at my own computer right now so I don't know exactly what servers my characters are on. I have a lvl. 11 (?) Super Lad Kid who's a blaster, a lvl. 11 Dr. Psyke who's a defender, and a few more that I never really spent much time on.

If you guys are planning on Playing Monday, I just might be around. What server are you planning on playing on? Which characters should I look out for? Are you playing with Legion-esque characters or just any originals?

I get so addicted to this game every time I play it. I've been meaning to get a new computer for awhile now, but this game has finally convinced me to do it sooner rather than later.

#537314 07/04/04 05:57 AM
Leader
Leader
Glad to hear you're playing, Super Lad Kid.

Legionnaires of Virtue is an SG on the Virtue server for Legion fans with or without Legion-inspired characters (though it can be more fun with Legion-inspired characters, especially when we get recognized).

For the task force on Monday, it has to be a level 11 or 12 character -- and it doesn't have to be an SG member. We need to get at least four people. When do you think you'll be on? We need to set a time soon.

Whenever you play on Virtue, look for Saturn Lady, Cosmic Rokk, Tasmia Mallor, Garth Ranzz or Lar Gand. They can invite you into the SG. Other members include Shadow Lad, Drakefire, Andrew Nolan and Flame Sidhe -- and Vee's 500 characters. smile

Vee's starting up on Protector. I'm Starlad there. I forget all his IDs, but they're on earlier pages.

#537315 07/04/04 05:59 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
SLK, I beleive we will be on Virtue server on Monday. We are all Legionesque characters there. Some of us have more than one. I think they're all mentioned on this thread somewhere, but I'll try to list all the ones I can remember:

Suddenly Seymour:
Shadow Lad
Saturn Lady
RJB
+ non-legion heroes Chiilflare & Dark iris

Pex:
Drakefire
Gravity Lad
Cosmo Girl Zero (a femaleversion of Cos whom we've never met ~ hint, hint, Pex)
+ nonlegion heroes J-Frost, Xenoblade, & Template

Patch Lad:
Lar Gand

Scott:
Garth Ranzz

Caroline:
Tasmia Mallor
+ non Legion heroine Lady Maleficent

Thomas (non LW friend of Scott & Caroline):
Andrew Nolan

Vee:
Condo lvl 12 blaster
Cosmic Rokk lvl 10 tanker
Mystical Mysa lvl 8 defender
Rond Vidar lvl 8 defender
I-Kid Lyle lvl 7 defender
Brin LoneWolf lvl 3 tanker

We have a supergroup on Virtue called "Legionnaires of Virtue" that also has a few none LW members including Mon' el & Flame Sidhe

Some of us are also on other servers. I have a few on Triumph server as do Caroline & Scott & Thomas. I'm BlueMage & CometKid on Triumph, Scott is Gungnir. I think Caroline is also Lady Maleficient & Lady Demonica and their friend Thomas is Blue Battler.

I just created a Supergroup on Protector server because Virtue is super crowded. The "Legion of Super Protectors" was founded by my Varalent character (lvl 10 blaster). I have a few other legionesque heroes there as well and Seymour already has one.

Suddenly Seymour:
Starlad

Vee:
Varalent
Emerald Emprix
Pol
Storm Kid
FireLad
Marvel Lad (Mon)
Night Lass
E Lad

We're hoping that others will create some on Protector as well so we can all level up together. All of ours (with the exception of Varalent) are lvl 2 or 3 while we wait for the others.

Finally, I have miscellaneous heroes on other servers as well. (Can you tell I love the creation process as much or more than the actually playing? laugh ) and some of the others may as well. Mine are:

Killowatt Kid - Victory server
Vigilante Greg - Victory Server
Cubanisimo - Freedom server

Not sure what anyone else may have but I'm sure some are on other servers as well. Just post your server info here and changes are someone will find you. And go ahead and create one on Virtue & Protector if you're not already there.

Look forward to seeing you in Paragon!

#537316 07/04/04 06:31 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
PS to SLK and everyone: Please don't be put off or intimidated by my apparent horde (hording?) of characters. I'm by no means trying to reserve them all for myself. Go right ahead and create any of the same ones yourself. I just enjoy the variety and if you're on with yours I'll play one of my others.

#537317 07/04/04 10:06 AM
Active
Active
Thanks for all the info, Vee, and don't worry about hording too many characters. Lessee if I can list all of the ones I created -

Super Lad Kid - Science Blaster

Dr. Psyke - Magic Defender

Mini Mite - Natural Tanker

Holy Inquisitor - Mutant Scrapper

Rose Thorne - Mutant Defender

Lord Akafis - Natural Tanker

Dragon Ohm - Mutant Blaster

Robotomech - Technology Tanker

Other than the first two, none of these characters are much above three or four levels. Like you, I have as much if not more fun creating characters than actually playing them. I think I like Blasters and Defenders best. My tankers die way too much. The problem with Defenders is that they need help after a certain point to do their missions.

#537318 07/04/04 10:09 AM
Active
Active
I think I might make a Legion-related character for the Protector server, or maybe another Super Lad Kid. I don' think I have any characters on the virtue server that are even close to level 11 or 12, so I just might skip that one.

#537319 07/04/04 11:45 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
SLk: Don't give up on Virtue, most of those on the list are in the 6-8 range, so if you have a character on Virtue bring him/her along. Besides Condo can sidekick you if needed.

You may not be able to take part in the taskforce tomorrow (if we manage to pull it off) but you'll have alot of fun otherwise with the group.

But defintiley create someone on Protector and let us know who you are (and which servers for each one) so we can invite & friend you.

#537320 07/04/04 11:49 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
Thanks for all the info, Vee, and don't worry about hording too many characters. Lessee if I can list all of the ones I created -

Super Lad Kid - Science Blaster

Dr. Psyke - Magic Defender

Mini Mite - Natural Tanker

Holy Inquisitor - Mutant Scrapper

Rose Thorne - Mutant Defender

Lord Akafis - Natural Tanker

Dragon Ohm - Mutant Blaster

Robotomech - Technology Tanker

Other than the first two, none of these characters are much above three or four levels. Like you, I have as much if not more fun creating characters than actually playing them. I think I like Blasters and Defenders best. My tankers die way too much. The problem with Defenders is that they need help after a certain point to do their missions.
I like blasters & defenders best as well. The nice part about the group is that all five types have crucial roles and do better as a group than on their own. That's why we have so much fun.

#537321 07/04/04 12:07 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
WOW. I guess I should have checked on here. I've been playing on Pinnacle.

MY Guys: all on Pinnacle...

Shadowkeeper
Chorus
Prysm
EnVogue
Earthlinq
Thom Kallor
Kenetic

Touch the magic...
#537322 07/04/04 12:27 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
DB: Why don't you create one on Protector & on Virtue? We're all having a real blast when we get everyone together.

I've never been on Pinnacle but now that I have incentive I just may have to check it out laugh

#537323 07/04/04 12:45 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Yeah!!!! Woot! Woot! Just found out that Frostfyre will be joining us in Paragon as soon as he gets his game installed and his characters up! laugh

#537324 07/04/04 12:46 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
OK I just made Danny Blaine on Virtue. I may already I will make Danny Blain on Protector now.

Touch the magic...
#537325 07/04/04 12:49 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Great! I'll look for you

#537326 07/04/04 01:14 PM
Leader
Leader
All righty, I'm going to officially announce it. The Legionnaires of Virtue task force will take place at 1 p.m. EST on the Virtue Server. Let's meet up near the AP1 trainer, and then I'll go to Positron (I think he's in Steel Canyon) to get the mission.

All characters must be 11 or 12. Sorry, they don't allow Sidekicking to reach that level. That's got to be your original level.

So far, we have Shadow Lad and Condo confirmed. Anyone else? If we don't have enough, I'll just put out a Broadcast to get us at least 5. (4 is the minimum, but I'd rather have 5.)

Hope to see you there!

#537327 07/04/04 01:32 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Unfortunately Garth won't make it. We tried last night to work on getting him up to at least 10 but he's still a mid-range 7. Virtue kept freezing up or giving me Mapserver errors. In three hours of play I managed to earn a whole 300-odd XP.

BTW, Positron is next to Valkyrie in Blyde Square (I think its Blyde) in Steel. But be careful. The last couple of times I've been there since the update there have been attacks by level 32 villains. There has been a lot of carnage there.

#537328 07/04/04 04:53 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Well since it's pouring here and the fireworks displays have been cancelled I simply have no choice but to spend all night on CoH! laugh

Join me if you'd like.

#537329 07/04/04 05:43 PM
Leader
Leader
Great. Now I'm all paranoid about the Virtue server's problems. They better not ruin our task force!!!!!!

#537330 07/05/04 01:49 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
We got booted off for a bit tonight. Maybe 10 minutes totally inaccessible. And bad lag at times. But I was able to get Garth up to 10th level in one felled swoop of killing everything that moved in KR. Thanks for all the help tonight guys!

Page 11 of 70 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,025
Posts1,045,848
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Kid Beetle, Star Boy
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star