Who's Online Now
0 Legionnaires (), 3 Murran Spies and 10 Spider Guild Agents online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Television Trouble-Finder
Time-Scope
Answering Questions with Questions: 15teen
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:43 PM
Legion World 5 (started 21 May)
by Harbinger. 05/22/17 02:30 PM
NEVER have I EVER...
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:28 PM
Legion Trivia 5
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:27 PM
Inane one word posts XXIX - on the road to thirty
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:26 PM
Post ZH Legion: Volume 4 Moving On (May 22, 2017)
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:25 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 4
by Invisible Brainiac. 05/22/17 02:20 PM
Universe-Monitor
DC Comics
Legion Wiki
LMBP Yahoo! Group
LMB Wiki
Facebook Legion World
Twitter Legion World
Legion of Super-Bloggers
The Legion Omnicom
Legion Abstract
Year 3000 - Legion RP site
The Future Begins Now - Legion RP site
We Are Legion - Legion RP site
Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe - Legion
Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes Online Companion
Hero History at Major Spoilers
Interlac, the Legion of Super-Heroes APA Facebook group
Klordny: Devoted to the Legion of Super-Heroes
APA 247 Yahoo! Group
It's OK, I'm a Senator
Get-a-Life Boy's Legion of Super-Heroes Site
Titanstower
The Legion Files
Heaven4Heroes - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes fanfic
Glamazonia presenta: Legione Dei Super-Eroi
Super Future Friends
Legion of Substitute Podcasters
Blockade Boy
The Legion of Super-Heroes - Kevin Leung's Original Comic Art Gallery
The Superhero Network Entertainment Group
Omnicom
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Spaceopoly
19 minutes ago
Originally Posted by JfposeyOh poopy pants! I miss a couple of days and y'all started one without me. Sniffle. Well, guess a consonant...
see more
49,825 Views · 1,951 Comments
Spaceopoly
29 minutes ago
Do we clarify them like we clarify butter?...
see more
9,141 Views · 1,399 Comments
Bits o' Legionnaire Business
42 minutes ago
Raz, Omni, thank you again for your kind reviews. Raz, I had to address Tyroc's ability change as it annoyed me too much in canon to ignore. Omni, I had no real rhyme or reason for the choice of team other than Ty, Sade and Dawnstar as she had been there before which could expl...
see more
31 Views · 10 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
44 minutes ago
Visited Sydney and the Gold Coast over two decades ago! I really need to go back. I have a good friend who lives in Melbourne now... and I really want to see Uluru... Never have I ever... gone hang-gliding....
see more
563 Views · 125 Comments
Spaceopoly
46 minutes ago
Future has it! It was Jan, in L* 77, after Candi complimented him on being eccentric yet having a good heart - he returned the compliment (by calling her nicely eccentric) and kissed her hand....
see more
70,740 Views · 1,534 Comments
Spaceopoly
47 minutes ago
Private...
see more
8,938 Views · 1,430 Comments
Bits o' Legionnaire Business
47 minutes ago
Feel daunted by the length of this thread? You can also check out the Recap Thread to catch up! VOLUME 4: MOVING FORWARD The Cordillera Mountains, Philippines, Earth Blizzard, Brek Bannin of Tharr; cold projection Kinetix, Zoe Saugin of Aleph; advanced telekinesis and animatio...
see more
43,284 Views · 587 Comments
Spaceopoly
52 minutes ago
Originally Posted by thoth ladDr Light didn't get into costume before she quit. Wasn't she going to be involved with the Titans, but that didn't come to anything either? thoth has it - Kimiyo was given a JLA signal device in issue 1 by Maxwell Lord; she used it to call the Lea...
see more
83,140 Views · 1,706 Comments
Spaceopoly
54 minutes ago
That's something to watch out for when I go cross-universe hopping....
see more
824 Views · 247 Comments
Spaceopoly
55 minutes ago
League of Nations McAvoy Brewing Company UltraFly Model Corporation Name three fruits that come in seedless varieties...
see more
14,392 Views · 1,193 Comments
Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities
1 hour ago
I've been buying 'Tec since Rebirth started, and Nightwing, so I picked up the Batman chapters to have the full story. There's a reason for each monster, and what Strange was working toward. I don't regret getting the extra comics, although I don't have Batman books to file th...
see more
9,622 Views · 413 Comments
The Legion of Super-Heroes
1 hour ago
LSH #277-279 Well, it does my heart well to see so many people keeping the reread going. I finally got caught back up...well, almost, still have B&B to go...and read LSH #277-279, or as many Legion fans have referred to it over the years "those damn Conway Thomas Reflec...
see more
1,794 Views · 111 Comments
2 hours ago
Original Adventure 344-345 Story:(source: http://www.cosmicteams.com/legion/legion1/chron4.html) The Legionnaires are captured by Nardo and imprisoned in the Super-Stalag of Spacealong with other heroes, including Blockade Boy (Phyl Staad of Amadus), Plant Lad (Noyt Echad of Sim...
see more
309 Views · 24 Comments
Spaceopoly
2 hours ago
Hal Jordan Batman Cyclops Green Arrow John Stewart Dr. Fate Kyle Rayner Wonder Woman Marvel Girl (Jean Gray) Zatanna Superman Flash (Barry) Phantom Stranger Banshee Firestorm Martian Manhunter Mary Marvel Cyborg Red Tornado Big Barda Captain Marvel (Shazam)...
see more
323 Views · 57 Comments
Spaceopoly
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by Kent Shakespearedid he first appear in print before 1982? Nope...
see more
18,450 Views · 1,133 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
5 hours ago
Are you sure they weren't different people, just all wearing Paladin's armour of awesomeness as a uniform?...
see more
385 Views · 84 Comments
5 hours ago
Alternate Quislet: In the 31st century Din Enigma is the heir to the the Riddler family line and the latest hero to take up the detective/hero mantel of the Question. Din took over from the current Question who was recently captured by the Dominion is their secret War on Earth. D...
see more
7,118 Views · 329 Comments
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by MalvolioI prefer the variant cover. It's the Bugs Bunny I know and love, not the "grim an gritty version" from the regular cover. If only "Grim & Gritty" was something you could, er, bug-spray for....
see more
431 Views · 15 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
14 hours ago
You can't get away from our birthday greetings, Lance happy birthday!...
see more
1,468 Views · 74 Comments
19 hours ago
A great loss to us all. Rest in peace Mr. Buckler, you will be missed....
see more
39 Views · 5 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by PaladinIs it pre-1990? yes Originally Posted by thoth ladIs it a sci fi title? The annual in question was. Originally Posted by RebootIs it in the main DC imprint? (As opposed to an imprint like Vertigo) I would say yes....
see more
1,856 Views · 1,261 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Myg - Andy SDoes your character have mystical abilities? No Originally Posted by Invisible BrainiacDid your character appear in the Reboot? No Originally Posted by RebootDid your character first appear between Superboy #172 and LSH v3 #63 (inclusive)? Ye...
see more
63,178 Views · 2,049 Comments
Yesterday at 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Brain-Fall-Out BoyYeah, that seems to be pretty close to what I was trying to assemble. Of course, as always, Donna is even more of a mess. They seem to be going with the New 52 made from clay origin, with WW giving Donna false memories to hide the truth ab...
see more
472 Views · 35 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
Yesterday at 03:46 PM
... avoiding answering the door like there were versions of Robotman out there wanting to talk to you about not being part of a list....
see more
1,837 Views · 338 Comments
Yesterday at 09:00 AM
Now that the first arc of Doom Patrol is over, can anyone explain to me what Terry None's deal was?...
see more
995 Views · 39 Comments
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Monitor Duty
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics20,137
Posts938,815
Legionnaires1,673
Most Online123
May 6th, 2017
Newest Legionnaires
EzraLas, houseofel, KidJustice, 1234567, Wildwolfkid
1673 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Time Bubble
Holo-Vids
21CL Shrinking Violet
Catalyst Queen for Legion AU Project
Color Kid by Jay Fosgitt
Roll Call
Ian Lad
Ian Lad
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Show All Member Profiles 
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star