Who's Online Now
1 Legionnaires (Paladin), 1 Murran Spy and 12 Spider Guild Agents online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Television Trouble-Finder
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXIX - on the road to thirty
by Legion Tracker. 06/26/17 07:25 PM
Answering Questions with Questions: 15teen
by Invisible Brainiac. 06/26/17 04:32 PM
Kill This Thread XIV
by Invisible Brainiac. 06/26/17 04:31 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 4
by thoth lad. 06/26/17 04:02 PM
Would you rather ... 2
by Quislet, Esq. 06/26/17 01:05 PM
Random Review Corner
by Paladin. 06/26/17 10:16 AM
Towers Game
by Dave Hackett. 06/26/17 09:57 AM
Universe-Monitor
DC Comics
Legion Wiki
LMBP Yahoo! Group
LMB Wiki
Facebook Legion World
Twitter Legion World
Legion of Super-Bloggers
The Legion Omnicom
Legion Abstract
Year 3000 - Legion RP site
The Future Begins Now - Legion RP site
We Are Legion - Legion RP site
Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe - Legion
Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes Online Companion
Hero History at Major Spoilers
Interlac, the Legion of Super-Heroes APA Facebook group
Klordny: Devoted to the Legion of Super-Heroes
APA 247 Yahoo! Group
It's OK, I'm a Senator
Get-a-Life Boy's Legion of Super-Heroes Site
Titanstower
The Legion Files
Heaven4Heroes - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes fanfic
Glamazonia presenta: Legione Dei Super-Eroi
Super Future Friends
Legion of Substitute Podcasters
Blockade Boy
The Legion of Super-Heroes - Kevin Leung's Original Comic Art Gallery
The Superhero Network Entertainment Group
Omnicom
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Spaceopoly
18 minutes ago
Crash...
see more
11,779 Views · 1,946 Comments
Bits o' Legionnaire Business
Yesterday at 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac Wow! as usual, you have an amazing concept here Set. Thanks! Quote I love Brainy's reasoning for why Kid Omega and not Superman. nice job adding Tasmia's perspective and showing that Earth is just one of many UP worlds. Shady's just my...
see more
16 Views · 2 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Did it give you the power to ace any test?...
see more
11,663 Views · 1,842 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
I prefer King's Cup myself....
see more
2,578 Views · 634 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
Yay! I'll recharge and come back with a question shortly. Thanks for the link to the posters. I notice that there's a direct edition with them in it. I wonder if I got another version that didn't have them. Sprouse's art certainly has something distinctive about it....
see more
85,999 Views · 1,846 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Accept responsibility. Even if I lost the position, I think intelligent people would appreciate accepting the responsibility. Would you rather meet Napoleon or Alexander the Great?...
see more
28,550 Views · 1,791 Comments
Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities
Yesterday at 04:16 PM
Who knows? This might just be considered age-appropriate on the Cobie Scale! BTW, I've got SBF on reserve at my store. I just knew I had to get it after seeing the pre-release pub! I'll weigh in on it after I get it in the next week or so....
see more
32,376 Views · 781 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 03:57 PM
Thanks Emily!...
see more
952 Views · 138 Comments
Yesterday at 03:31 PM
Another round of some really interesting cadets Harbinger. Kid Nimbus: i like him. he's a good egg. who wants to help people because that's how he was raised which is nice when some comes right out and says that. He's also a bit different than the rest of the League replacements...
see more
191 Views · 31 Comments
Yesterday at 02:12 PM
Another good installment Raz and I have to say I do love how you leave us wanting more with each of your setups. I'm looking forward to Zoe, Brainy, and Mwindaji's mission to find Sodam Yat. I Like that Mwindaji was able to free Larfleeze of the orange lantern's power. I'm not...
see more
24,598 Views · 468 Comments
Yesterday at 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by PaladinPile UPDATE (4/22/17) Currently Reading Flash Rebirth Vol. 1 Recently Read Orion by Walt Simonson Omnibus I'd be interested to know how this reads in one sitting. The first two story arcs were dynamite. Tthe crazy throw down between Darkseid &...
see more
20,779 Views · 373 Comments
The Legion of Super-Heroes
Yesterday at 10:33 AM
Can't really think of much to add to what Cramey said about the story -- it's a solid effort from Levitz. I do have to say that the art, both front cover and interior, is a sweet treat. Brian Bolland did the cover -- what can be said about his awesomeness that hasn't already be...
see more
76 Views · 5 Comments
Yesterday at 10:26 AM
Update: 1996 Annuals: Graft & Nervosa, Phase & Metrox, Reflecto & Galaxy Girl, Shape & Shift...
see more
862 Views · 80 Comments
06/25/17 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Harbinger This is great fun Set. Thanks! Quote The four little dragonlets were cool, particularly like that one had a tigers face, somehow that sounded really cute to me. IIRC, the four seasonal critters are supposed to be the red phoenix, the black tort...
see more
69 Views · 8 Comments
06/25/17 07:28 PM
I've read other theories and fics about Quislet that had it being a ship for extra-dimensional creatures but this is by far and away the best. From your initial description of the captain's fur becoming more streamlined so she was ready for the hunt to the engineer being half ta...
see more
62 Views · 6 Comments
06/25/17 05:44 PM
How am I just finding this thread? Great comic, Drake! With amazing art as always! I especially loved the orange-skinned, yellow-domed, hate-filled villain! Nice subtle redesign on some of the costumes too. I think you did a great job on keeping the Luornu's distinct, but no...
see more
131 Views · 26 Comments
LegionPics
06/25/17 03:39 PM
Been away for awhile and catching up, love this pict! Very cute. I'd love to see more....
see more
129 Views · 2 Comments
06/25/17 08:44 AM
Little did I know that had I read the very next arc in Action, my Luthor question would have been answered....
see more
11,094 Views · 309 Comments
06/25/17 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Fat Cramer Silverback - great origin story to go with that name. It is a tragic story, especially if he has moments of non-rage clarity. Sounds like a job for Element Lad. Thanks! I just saw the name, and had to have a metal gorilla. I'm weak like that....
see more
11,947 Views · 449 Comments
06/24/17 08:02 PM
Hey Omni, Sorry I've not caught up in a while, though here are my thoughts as I'm reading: It's sweet that Lyle is going to visit Querl, and I could feel his disappointment that it was Laurel who met him. I can relate to suddenly having 187 extra tasks on the list to get compl...
see more
26,354 Views · 524 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
06/24/17 03:39 PM
see more
526 Views · 15 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
06/24/17 03:19 PM
You can buy all the lovely fragrances you like. But nothing attracts women at the station more than that special month old derelict, urine, booze mix....
see more
117 Views · 5 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
06/24/17 03:16 PM
It could have so easily have been Sun Boy in there. Interesting guest appearance from Phil Oakey. ...
see more
10,957 Views · 171 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
06/24/17 11:53 AM
I own that 2000AD one. They were a great way of catching up the series that were out when I was too young to get the weeklies. Pasta la vista...
see more
99 Views · 8 Comments
06/24/17 09:59 AM
Appropriately grumpy too, along with a grumpy-looking Dawnstar wannabe, which raises the possibility of the perfect couple....
see more
78 Views · 2 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Monitor Duty
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics20,152
Posts941,902
Legionnaires1,674
Most Online162
Jun 6th, 2017
Newest Legionnaires
Knightshade, EzraLas, houseofel, KidJustice, 1234567
1674 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Medicus 1, TellusFan
Time Bubble
Holo-Vids
21CL Shrinking Violet
Catalyst Queen for Legion AU Project
Color Kid by Jay Fosgitt
Roll Call
Show All Member Profiles 
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star