Who's Online Now
1 Legionnaires (Paladin), 1 Murran Spy and 24 Spider Guild Agents online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Television Trouble-Finder
Time-Scope
Crow!
by thoth lad. 10/20/17 04:04 AM
Teen Titans Trivia III
by thoth lad. 10/20/17 04:03 AM
Legion of Doom Idol (Round 9)
by thoth lad. 10/20/17 04:02 AM
Inane One Word Posts XXX - keep it clean
by thoth lad. 10/20/17 04:00 AM
Answering Questions with Questions XVI
by thoth lad. 10/20/17 03:59 AM
The Archives Re-read Project Discussion Thread
by Fat Cramer. 10/20/17 01:32 AM
Re-Reading the Postboot Legion! (L*37, LSH 81)
by He Who Wanders. 10/19/17 09:31 PM
Would you rather ... 2
by Myg - Andy S. 10/19/17 08:17 PM
Universe-Monitor
DC Comics
Legion Wiki
LMBP Yahoo! Group
LMB Wiki
Facebook Legion World
Twitter Legion World
Legion at Cosmic Teams
Legion of Super-Bloggers
The Legion Omnicom
Legion Abstract
Year 3000 - Legion RP site
The Future Begins Now - Legion RP site
We Are Legion - Legion RP site
Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe - Legion
Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes Online Companion
Hero History at Major Spoilers
Interlac, the Legion of Super-Heroes APA Facebook group
Klordny: Devoted to the Legion of Super-Heroes
APA 247 Yahoo! Group
It's OK, I'm a Senator
Get-a-Life Boy's Legion of Super-Heroes Site
Titanstower
The Legion Files
Heaven4Heroes - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes fanfic
Glamazonia presenta: Legione Dei Super-Eroi
Super Future Friends
Legion of Substitute Podcasters
Blockade Boy
The Legion of Super-Heroes - Kevin Leung's Original Comic Art Gallery
The Superhero Network Entertainment Group
Omnicom
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Mission Monitor Board
21 minutes ago
Congrats Rick!...
see more
23 Views · 3 Comments
Spaceopoly
23 minutes ago
Have another tissue Ibby. She's only (yet another) reboot away from coming back. That should cheer you up, as there will be one along in no time....
see more
591 Views · 82 Comments
Spaceopoly
24 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Blacula^ Thanks for the clarification Emily. I'll pick Brainstorm. I worry that he'd keep hitting his head off of low entrances or, like poor Dollar Bill in the Watchmen, suffer an accident in a revolving door. I can easily picture his cover though so he...
see more
2,358 Views · 210 Comments
Spaceopoly
25 minutes ago
Mark...
see more
4,393 Views · 767 Comments
Spaceopoly
26 minutes ago
Did Lindt start out by making chocolate versions of lint?...
see more
3,645 Views · 618 Comments
The Legion of Super-Heroes
2 hours ago
^He's thinking like a DC exec! After skimming through the next few issues, I think the Brave & Bold issue would be better after #300, in terms of story. Therefore I suggest that we end this current archive with #300 then start Archive 19 with the Brave & Bold #198. Arc...
see more
29,840 Views · 287 Comments
6 hours ago
LSH 81 I had a very different reaction to this issue than Ibby did. I thought it was a hoot. Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac Let’s get it out of the way: there is a lot of stupid going on in this issue. I didn't see it is idiocy so much as Legionnaires being impulsive...
see more
24,376 Views · 366 Comments
Spaceopoly
8 hours ago
I'd go with dolphins because I grew up on the show Flipper Originally Posted by Invisible BrainiacOriginally Posted by Myg - Andy SParachute jump! It's over faster and looks like fun Oh, it definitely is! OHHHHH jealous!!!! Would you rather find a dead body who had been kil...
see more
32,976 Views · 2,088 Comments
Spaceopoly
8 hours ago
Dolce and Gabanna Gucci Dior Name three allies of Bruce Wayne who don't know he is Batman...
see more
18,853 Views · 1,461 Comments
Spaceopoly
8 hours ago
Accountants don't have taste? My mother and stepfather will be crushed when I tell them this. They never should have gotten their CPA licenses....
see more
107 Views · 32 Comments
Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities
9 hours ago
My Bronze Age reread went off the rails again, so I decided to rework it from first principles. The point was to read things on a 40 year to the week delay in anticipation of my 40th anniversary as a superhero comics reader next year, but I always got bogged down trying to binge...
see more
39,834 Views · 892 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
... turned into a ghost and haunted this asshole that I dislike...
see more
2,885 Views · 153 Comments
Spaceopoly
Yesterday at 03:33 PM
>sits back in evil lair awaiting outcome< not even Twirly top knife guy can stop me now!...
see more
990 Views · 142 Comments
Bits o' Legionnaire Business
Yesterday at 11:33 AM
Senior Team Eyes Only: Espionage squad mission to infiltrate Media Star Corporation Headquarters to discover source of previous mission information. Sister Eclipse - of Rhoohanisett iii, durability, heightened senses, physical possession of any living being. Atom Girl -Sylva Nri...
see more
724 Views · 63 Comments
Yesterday at 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by Dave HackettI'm sure she was briefed on Duplicate Boy, but also that it was a long distance relationship and she wouldn't need to worry much about it (after all she was only replacing her temporarily, and presumably he knew if Violet went under cover voluntar...
see more
4,951 Views · 246 Comments
The Anywhere Machine
10/18/17 06:36 PM
A nation mourns. Here's Ron Maclean's thoughts on Gord. Can't get more Canadian than that. http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/gord-downie-canadas-humble-genius/...
see more
10 Views · 0 Comments
10/18/17 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac the plot thickens! Loved the &#147;on blocks&#148; bit. Cos would have gotten it - nice reference to him being a history buff Yup, glad you caught that! Quote Loved the reasoning for why Lythyl, and Brainy&#146;s explanati...
see more
89 Views · 12 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
10/18/17 06:25 PM
I can’t do Hallowe’en anymore. I’m too scary. ===================================================================== My fourteen-year-old grand-daughter, I can share Hallowe’en with, though. She can take her crazy old grandfather. I told her about Molly Malone, and how if you...
see more
41 Views · 17 Comments
Mission Monitor Board
10/17/17 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by JfposeyQuis, IB, Ablaze and JiffyPop this weekend in Boston thanks Jiffy! hi all, for those not familiar with my story - Blaze and I left home because we could not comfortably be gay there. We weren’t in danger of being killed or anything, but home is a ve...
see more
1,231 Views · 445 Comments
Spaceopoly
10/17/17 01:02 PM
Paladin's post is at 4:54 am on Oct. 15th Mine is at 12:51 pm on Oct. 16th Paladin wins!...
see more
1,984 Views · 309 Comments
Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities
10/17/17 12:50 AM
I've mentioned this before but I'm gonna be mad as hell if I find out there's not gonna be a Dark Multiverse guide. The Drowned is the only part I've been interested in because it looks like she's the only Dark Knight they put effort into being truly distinctive instead of a gene...
see more
11,838 Views · 436 Comments
The Anywhere Machine
10/16/17 05:36 PM
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/10/16/wpa2_krack_attack_security_wifi_wireless/ Short version - check for patches and updates for ANYTHING you have that connects to the internet over wifi. Especially your routers, And if you have the option to use wired Ethernet, you may want...
see more
17 Views · 0 Comments
10/15/17 07:53 PM
Scooby Doo Team Up - YEAH! Teen Titans Go - Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
see more
236 Views · 3 Comments
10/15/17 03:18 AM
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN ONCE UPON A TIME… ...there was a little girl who had a secret. It was a terrible secret, which she dared not say out loud. But she felt she had to say it, or she would burst. So she dug a hole in the ground, and shouted her secret into the hole. Every morni...
see more
605 Views · 72 Comments
The Anywhere Machine
10/15/17 03:07 AM
>sigh< I'm needing a legion fix, it's about the only DC thing left I really like. GL has had Hal in space for what....10 years now? Can't get into Barry's new book. They spayed Oracle for Batgirl. Honestly, about the only thing really grabbing me from DC right now is O...
see more
90 Views · 3 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Monitor Duty
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics20,219
Posts948,575
Legionnaires1,680
Most Online860
Oct 17th, 2017
Newest Legionnaires
Cyberstrike, Sparky54, Dunnomo, Brainwise, truce57
1680 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Brainiac 5, Estimate Lad, SeaPea
Time Bubble
Holo-Vids
21CL Shrinking Violet
Catalyst Queen for Legion AU Project
Color Kid by Jay Fosgitt
Roll Call
Outdoor Miner
Outdoor Miner
A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart
Show All Member Profiles 
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star