Legion World
Posted By: Lolita The Lighthouse - 03/09/11 03:15 PM
Beyond the edges of Legionoplis, the huge planet turns from a bustling city to more agricultural lands; purposely kept that way to keep Legion World self-sufficient and highlight the planet's natural beauty. Ancient law does not permit building in many areas because of this, though some exceptions are made.

Here, a lone Lighthouse stands, overlooking one of Legion World's great oceans. It is old--very old.

Lolita approaches, sitting near a bench, to overlook the ocean. She appears calm but within she is terrified.

The Endgame appraoches.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:30 AM
Dev flies high above the oceans of Legion World. The waves crashing on the shore below him. In the distance, he sees the Lighthouse.

He arcs and lands in front of Lolita.

She looks up at him and nods.

The Endgame draws nearer.
Posted By: Lolita Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:33 AM
It begins.

*Lolita feels a wind pick up nearby and suddenly every hair on her body stands up in alarm. She is in immense danger and every sense is telling her so.

I knew this day would come. I knew he couldn't be here without attacking his favorite target at least once...
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:36 AM
*The Red Bee appears quickly, almost like a dust-storm coming off the desert sands. Several stray hornets and wasps fly around him.*

Lolita, dear flower. Surely you know I had to check on you at least once? You've grown so much since our last meeting. I'd even go as far as to say you've come into your own.

*Slowly appraoches her.*

And so beautiful too.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:37 AM
Posted By: Lolita Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:39 AM
I do fear you, that's true. But this is a meeting I've long anticipated, Red Bee.

All of us have.

You thrive on fear, we realize that now. The only way to overcome fear is to face it.

You see, villain...things are not...
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:41 AM
"...always what they seem you sonofabitch..." she says as Lolita's features fade and Dev Em is revealed to be standing in front of him.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:43 AM
*The Red Bee is genuinely shocked and stands surprised for a moment, before his face forms into a sick grin.

Clever, Dev Em, very clever. I've under-estimated you. Seems you were able to draw me out after all.

But you've under-estimated me, if you think I'll let you live through this.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:44 AM
"Who says I'm planning on living through this!" He yells as he takes the moment of surprise to his advantage, utilizing his speed and strength, he hits the Red Bee with a hard two fisted uppercut and flies after him.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:48 AM
*The force of the blow knocks the Red Bee backwards causing him real pain--evidently Dev Em had been preparing for this, spending the day soaking up sunlight.*

*The Bee quickly jumps to his feet, a swarm of hornets issuing forth and covering Dev Em with bites; the cause brief pain but the point is to keep him distracted.*

This shall be a glorious death for you, LMBPer!

*The Red Bee leaps at him with a ferocious blow across the torso, showing his own super-strength!*
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:52 AM
Dev hits the ground hard and is winded.

"Is that it you Sprockin GNAT!"

Dev unleashes the full force of his Heat Vision into the Red Bees face as the Red Bee moves towards him.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:55 AM
*The heat invasion instantly melts the smirk off the Red Bee's face and gruesome melted flesh hits the floor.*

Heh heh heh...

*Suddenly the Red Bee's face alters shape and begins to morph back to what it looked like before.*

You may live to see my true form soon enough.

[Linked Image]

Suddenly thousands of bees appear swarming around Dev and descending on him, this time with the intentions to cause immense pain through sheer numbers.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 12:58 AM
"This is for SIR ROY!!"

Dev blocks out his pain receptors as best he can, but he feels the venom starting to affect him.

He does a flying tackle towards the Red Bee, focusing his freezing breath at his torso before he hits it at full speed.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:01 AM
*The impact knocks him backwards and scatters the swarm of bees.*

Once again, you surprise me, Dev Em. If only you'd been here the last two times I came calling.

*The Bee gets to his feet, now growing actually angry as his attacks are still not putting Dev Em down.*

Sir Roy was but the first of many!

*He leaps at Dev with quick speed and jumps onto his torso, placing both hands on either side of Dev's face. Immediately, the Bee's biological toxin begins oozing out of the pores on his palms causing immense pain upon touching another living organism. Immediately, Dev Em's nervous system feels the effect.*

I spit on the knight's grave, as I will on yours!
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:05 AM
"THIS IS FOR TEMPEST!" Dev sceams, both in anguish and anger.

He throws his legs up and wraps his feet around the Red Bees neck and flips him off, grabbing the Bees legs as he does, putting tremendous strain on the Bees back...and then strikes at his stomach with another double fisted blow.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:08 AM
*The blow causes the Bee to come crashing backwards, releasing his hold on Dev so the flow of new toxins ceases.*

I see...you won't...go down easy...

*The Red Bee smirks with an evil grin. The toxins were already in Dev Em's body and would continue to do their work.*

Perhaps then, a new tactic is needed?

*The Red Bee suddenly unleashes a telepathic blast--a headache so fierce it causes Dev Em's nose to bleed and overloads his super senses.*
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:16 AM
Dev stumbles but catches himself. He wipes his nose and coughs up some blood.

"I thought you were supposed to be tough?" Dev laughed.

He flew full speed at the Red Bee...Driving his head into the Bees chest...and driving him into a giant boulder near the lighthouse.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:19 AM
*The impact sent the Bee crashing backwards as both of them smashed the giant boulder to pieces and debris rained down everywhere.*

Your bravado does not hide the fact that you are in immense right now! Far more than you're used to!

*The Bee lunges forward again, once more resorting to fists and he smashes both fists into Dev Em's chin, the full force sending them both flying.*

*The Red Bee and Dev Em immediately get up and begin trading blows, as Bees swarm everywhere.*

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:22 AM
Dev feels himself getting low on power.

"You want to know something you wanna bee..."

Dev slams his fists into either side of the Red Bees head, fracturing multiple bones in his own hands as he does.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:26 AM
*The Bee's skull makes a weird cracking sound, which isn't bone breaking but rather a shell-like material inside his internal biology; any who could hear it would instantly be disgusted.*

I want you to know something, friend. After you're dead, I'm going to kill your brother too for good measure...

*Once again the Bee grabs Dev's bare skin injecting toxin through the biological ooze the Red Bee generates. He looks Dev in the eyes as he does, a purplish blood trickling out of his ears.*
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:28 AM
"...it wasn;t about me beating you...it was all about..."

Dev swats the Bees arms away, and blasts at him with his heat vision again.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:30 AM
*The heat vision blasts through the swarms, burning the Red Bee, who feels more pain but moves ever forward.*

I'm starting to really like you...

*The tentacles shoot out of his forward, long yellowish green things that leech onto Dev's body and a telepathic jolt is sent his way.*
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:34 AM
Dev's body begins to convulse.

"It was about stalling you long enough."

Dev throws up a bizarre mix of blood and what appears to be the Bees Venom. With the last ounce of strength he can muster, he grabs the tentacles and rips them out of the Bees body, and spits in the Bees face.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:38 AM
*With the tentacles ripped off, for the first time in hundreds of years, the Bee feels a pain like no other! It makes him scream in pain as anger floods his face!*

You disgusting speck of dust! Your bravado may help others but it will not serve you!

*The Red Bee grabs hold of Dev Em and unleashes another torment of venom through is body, sqeezing with super strength to break both shoulders and crush his collar bone.*

Now die, you insolent curr!

*The Bee tosses the limp body of Dev Em to the ground.*
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:40 AM
The entire Legion shall pay for this insult!

No more games!
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:42 AM
<span style="font-size: 16px;">No, you piece of filth. You are the one who is going to pay.</span>

And we've come to collect.

<hovering above the Red Bee, evidently for some time as Dev and the Bee battled it out, is Cobalt Kid and Question Kid.>

This battle ends in death!

<Cobalt Kid rushes forward with full magnetic force, causing him to accelerate with great speed and crash into the Red Bee. The attack is a ruse, as Question Kid gets into position.>
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:45 AM
*The Bee is sent flying backwards, still off balance from Dev Em's assault.*

One of your strongest is already down...the rest of you will join him!

*A swarm of bees savagely flurry about Cobalt Kid, stinging him all over.*
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:46 AM
"There will be justice! You, you who embody impunity shall die!" Question Lad. He said launching into a direct assault.

click to enlarge

"You made the wrong choice a long time ago!" He said. His skin made contact with The Red Bee's form. A cascade of memories and energy flooded his body...a lot of pressure...but he felt feedback as the Red Bee tried to resist.

"No, no, no! You are no Adrian Veidt! You are only a tool, a weapon, and I shall kill you where you stand." Question Kid held with one hand and hit with the other. His memory was like black and white photographs, but was being warped by the acidic spray paint that was The Red Bee's mind.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:46 AM
Timberwolf races to his brothers side. He throws a duffle bag down amd pulls out several injections.

"Grife...why the hell didn't you wait for us to all be in position?"

He jams shot after shot into Devs body.

Hot Chick stands guard over them as Timber frantically works to try to stabalize his brothers condition.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:51 AM
*Question Kid's touch hits the Red Bee like a cold bucket of water. For the first time, his mind is elsewhere as he can feel the boy entering his brain.*

...you...dare...

*Untapped power reserves held in check for hundreds of years begin to issue forth, flowing into Question Kid, as the Red Bee's power is being drained.*

*The Bee's memories--1,000 years worth--flood into Question Kid's already fragile mind.*

...take my power, boy...but with it...take my madness...!

*And the insanity of the Red Bee also rushes forth.*

*The Bee grabs Question Kid and stares him in the eyes, a struggle of wills between them. In a series of moments, half of the Red Bee's tremendous power has been drained.*

*Suddenly the Bee rips his arm away from Question Kid, finding his freedom. Upon release, thousands upon thousands of bees swarm everywhere.*

...foolish boy...the memories alone will be your end...
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:51 AM
Dev;s body begins to convulse again under Timberwolf.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:53 AM
<Cobalt Kid suddenly sends the giant lighthouse crashing down on the Red Bee, ripped out of its foundation with his magnetism.>

And we'll be yours!

<he turns to Question Kid>

Sebastion! The memories, the madness...the power...is it too much? Are you alright?
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:53 AM
"Hello? Powers, skills and memories?" Question Kid sighed. "You really don't know the meaning of the word preperation, do you?" He coldly sent a telepathic signal for the bees to attack their master.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:55 AM
<shakes his head>

I'm starting to worry about this kid...
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 01:57 AM
Timberwolf never turns from his brother. However, he continues working with one hand, and pulls a gun with the other. He fires a stream of bullets at the Bees left side. They hit and stick, partially in the Bees flesh.

The Bee looks at them, and then they begin exploding one immediately after the other.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:00 AM
*The bees swarm forth to the Red Bee but their touch only reinvigorates and him and gives power!*

*The Red Bee rises from the rubble fo the Lighthouse.*

At last boy, you begin to understand. These bees...they aren't sentient creatures. They are a part of me! Which I shed at my leisure, or call back to replenish my strength!

You've all prepared long and hard, obviously. But you know nothing about my biology while I know everything about yours.

[Linked Image]

*The bees fly back at Question Kid, who now begins to hear a loud buzzing in his brain, having inherited the Red Bee's telepathic communication abilities with his other miniature sentient clones, otherwise known as the bees. Its overwhelming.*

And you...

*The Red Bee leaps at Cobalt Kid, catching him by surprise while he checked on Question Kid and immediately lets forth the deadly toxins which pulsate through his pores.*

And for good measure...!

*The Bee then pulls back his fist and crashes it down into Cobalt Kid's abdomen, breaking his ribs in a fury.*
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:01 AM
*The Bee is surprised by Timberwolf's attack but takes the blows head-on.

The swarm now moves forth to attack Hot Chick and Timberwolf, purposely trying to block their attempts to save Dev Em. The Bee is nothing if not sadistic.*
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:05 AM
<Cobalt reels in pain but quickly regroups, not thinking about the rib of the toxins; he magnetically pulls a steel rod to his hands as a spear, and once more engages the Red Bee.>

Know that you might kill all of us, but more are waiting!

<Cobalt smashes the Red Bee with the spear and then thrusts it forward, piercing his chest.>
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:07 AM
*Once again, the lack of knowledge of the Red Bee's biology works to his advantage as the spear stuck in his chest has no effect.*

Wrong again.

*The Bee lunges forward and again smashes Cobalt with a super-strength punch, ripping his cheek open from the blow.*

*Thousands of bees descend on Cobalt, stinging him.*
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:09 AM
"Oh, you all can go die now, you are starting to bore me." Question Kid said, using the toxins to neautralize the immediate bees and using a telepathic message to send the rest of them into the atmosphere.

"Oh, and Cobalt Kid everything is fine. It's just weird to have all these colors here, but it's kind of freeing," Sebastian said, oblivious to other's state.

click to enlarge
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:10 AM
Timberwolf moves to Kalla. He gives her a quick kiss, "I love you," he says and then turns running at the Red Bee, pulling two short swords from his the back of his armored vest.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:13 AM
The Boy seems to enjoy my influence on his psyche! Perhaps when this is over Legion World will have a new nemesis?

*As Timberwolf runs at the Bee with two short swords drawn, the Red Bee meets his gaze and runs towards Timberwolf himself. The two leap right into one another, Timberwolf cutting away and the Bee--with swarm behind him--unleashing his toxins into Timberwolf's throat.*
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:16 AM
"You think that's gonna stop me you freak?" Timberwolf says with a grim sneer on his face.

He stabs his swords into the Bees Legs and kicks off of him with all his strength. Coughing as he does.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:18 AM
*The Bee falls backwards with two swords stuck in his legs. He stands up, pulling them up, purplish blood running down his legs as he does.*

I promised your brother I'd take care of you, Furball. I will be true to my word.

*The bee sends yet another swarm of bees at Timberwolf, attempting to overwhelm his senses.*
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:19 AM
OOC: at 10:00 EST, I'll have to log off and we can pick this up tomorrow...
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:20 AM
Timberwolf starts thrashing...not to get the bees away, but to clear himself of the outfit he is wearing. Once done, he lets loose with his rage and lets go of instinct. His body grows to full feral form and he leaps at the Bee...biting into his neck .
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:25 AM
*The Bee thrashed back and forth with Timberwolf, as bees swarm him and he unleashes his toxin into his skin.*

*The Bee is now full of anger, no longer playing games. His human hands shift shape revealing razor sharp claws.*
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:27 AM
"Playtime." Timberwolf mumbles as he grabs the Bees shoulders and rips as hard as he can, flipping himself off of the Bee in the process.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:29 AM
*Solely focused on Timberwolf, he hurls himself back hacking and slashing as swarms of bees continue to sting away at the LMBPer.*
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:30 AM
Not so fast!

<Cobalt attacks the Bee from behind with an inverted double fist, as more debris follows in his wake.>
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:34 AM
<from above>

Woo-HOO! Cavalry's here!

<Lardy arrives in his exo-armor, accompanied by Edie-Bot, Hugh-Bot and Clive-Bot>

<they form an equal perimeter around the Bee and fire surgical strikes at the Bee each time they have a clear shot>
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:41 AM
*The Bee blasts both Timberwolf and Cobalt Kid with venom with one more big burst, just as he is blasted by Lardy and the Robots.*

Ah...the fallen icon...

*Rises again, overwhelmed but suddenly a mass of bees swarm through the sky, twice as many as before. The Bee leaps up with his claws and viciously slashes the metallic head of the Eryk Davis Ester bot clean off.*

*the amount of bees now doubles again as hundreds of thousands fill the skies.*
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:45 AM
<angry as he sees the Edie-Bot fall> Red Bee--meet the ****ing Lardy Exo-Armor Mark II! <slams into the Bee> This baby has a tight forcefield that'll take you ages to burn through, you sadistic, murdering monster!!! <pummels him with abandon>
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:49 AM
Timberwolf switches back to human form. he is covered in buts and bruises, and limps back over towards Dev Em and Hot Chick.

"Thanks for watching over him sweetie, go take a few shots in yourself..." he says as he collapses next to his brother.

He pulls himself up to check on Dev.

He checks for what seems like minutes. "Grife, he's barely holding on..."
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:52 AM
I'll give him hell, my love. You...take care of your brother.

{flies over and prepares to blast the Bee--if he manages to get Lardy off him}
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:54 AM
*The Bee goes blow for blow with Lardy, not trying to rip off his armor but simply crush his internal organs.*

When Sir Roy died, I want you to know--his last words were for you.
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 02:59 AM
{Lardy's force field holds up well at this point}

{she hears, Lardy yell...} "Bee, you're not fit for men like Roy to wipe their asses with!"

{Lardy maneuvers behind him and secures the Bee's arms}

"Blast him, Kalla! Hugh! Clive! Give him everything you've got--my force field will hold!!!"

{Kalla and the Bots comply and give him powerful, direct shots}
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:00 AM
Timberwolf starts prepping his brother for transport to Medicus 2. He pulls a omnicom from the duffle bag he had thrown down and calls for a medical crew to come. they had them waiting at a safe distance, but there is no further time to waste. his brothers vitals are low and fading fast.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:16 AM
The medical crew arrives and takes Dev Em to Medicus 2.

Timberwolf turns his attention to the duffle bag and pulls the lat few items out of it. He slips his weapons vest back on and heads back to the fight.
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:18 AM
"Sebastian, you having fun without me?"Red Arrow asked.

"Yes, yes, my dear Sivana. I've been thinking, what if Ozymandias was right? Maybe we have to build our perfect world ourselves," Question Kids said.

Red Arrow ignores what she perceives as babbling and instead fires arrows at the target. Nerve agents outlawed in three sectors. "Interestng, maybe the Red Bee can ask for us when he gets to hell. I have some letters to deliver there," She says.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:23 AM
"Cowabunga, baby! Let's rock!"

SharkLad unleashes a wave of projectile teeth, taking down multiple Red Bee minions.

"Alright, T-Wolf, let's do this!"
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:25 AM
*The Bee continues to summon all the clone bees he's developed for months as now a million bees swarm them.*

You'll all suffer before this is through!

*He unleashes a telepathic burst into Lardy's mind, causing his nose to bleed from the intense headache.*

OOC: I'm out for the night, will catch up tomorrow! Obviously, don't finish without me!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 03:35 AM
AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

<Lardy grasps at his own head in pain>

<the Bee uses that opportunity to throw Lardy off him and into the Hugh-Bot>

Gotta remember to put t-telepathic shielding in the M-mark III....
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 04:03 AM
"Stop failing at killing Chief Lardy. It's becoming clear that is my destiny!" Question Kid said, fully giving in to his newfound madness. He used telepathy to push back the Red Bee's mental assault. While at the same time he thought to Chief Lardy. "We are going off the playing field."

OCC: Due to the horrible condition of my dorm's Internet at this time, there may not be anymore posts from me tonight. I am enjoying the game though. Kind of going to let other character's actions guide where Sebastian goes. After all, I was going to turn Red Arrow into a villainess until I realized other characters cared about her! Love can and will change the plot!)
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 05:23 PM
*The Bee takes on the full assault of Shark Lad, Timberwolf and Red Arrow, feeling every assault. At last when the moment presents itself, he lashes back out at them, as more bees than ever swarm them, stinging away like suicide bombers!*

This ends in death!

*A loud buzz fills their minds, taking away their sense of sound and making it impossible to think: a pure telepathic assault is now constant like the swarms.*
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 05:27 PM
<reeling from pain, but resumes blasting him>

Fight through it, Legionnaires!!! For Roy, Tempest and DEV!!!
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 05:35 PM
"That is quite enough," The Soul Gem Spirit took over Red Arrow's body and her eyes glowed an eery green. "Your master may be a god, but he will die like every other man. And you shall go to hell like the other unrepentent murderers." Before she realized it Red Arrow had fired several time bomb arrows, which she apparently began timing 35 mintues ago.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:22 PM
In the midst of all the chaos, Timberwolf takes notice of Question Kid.

"Hey kid..." he says as he walks calmly towards him, bees swarming around the whole time, "what's goin on in that head of yours?"
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:30 PM
"My head? My head is spiralling into beautiful realms. There is so much color and light, but I want more. For I have been part of the darkness and the darkness yearns for the light. I think I'll try to get more color and light. And I think I'll try to give the whole world color and light too. Sure I will have to kill a few million, but the world will worship me as a god," He said. "Happily ever after."

click to enlarge
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:35 PM
It was at that moment that Petroleum Products Kid appeared. Able to project and Ignite any petroleum based gas, he yelled out...

'Aw'right...whar's beeeeezzzzzz.... Ah godch'er hunka hung...ga buuurnnnnin luv ... [hic] ...ride ...[hic]... heeeerrrreeee...."

However, unknown to PPK, after years of breathing in petroleum products manufactored by his own body, he existed in a permanent state of being "fume-stoned". Instead of burning bees, he managed to ignite his on posterior.

it was at that point...
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:36 PM
"I can't let you do that Kid. You need to stand down..." Timberwolf mulls it over for a minute.

"You absorb memories and powers right? That's your thing?"
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:40 PM
"Yes, I'm what they call in the Tournaments a 4-point sponge. Been used as a weapon far too many times, but I stopped playing the role of Dr.Manhattan a long time ago," He said.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 06:51 PM
Timberwolf looks around...sees Kalla fighting, sees his friends fighting, some fallen.

"Then absorb this," he says and grabs Question Kid with both hands. His memories of loneliness and isolation flood in, but then so does the love he now feels. The healing factor he has is also flooding into Question Kid as well.

Timberwolf falls over.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 07:09 PM
*The Red Been continues battling them, taking their assault but using his powers to bring them down. His anger is such that he is no longer speaking in jest, now feeling real pain.*
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 08:09 PM
SharkLad watches as Timber Wolf falls.

''What the sprock?!? Hey kid, back away from whatever you're doing!''

SharkLad works himself into a frenzy, tearing through the Red Bee's drones.

''Sprock, there's no end to them.''
Posted By: Lolita Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 08:13 PM
*A mass of wasps turns to unleash havoc on Shark Lad's back but are suddenly blasted by a nuclear-powered laser. Lolita emerges holding the gun.*

I've got your back, Sharky!

*She turns to the Red Bee, feelign both fear and rage but surpresses them both. Panic is no longer her chief emotion when seeing the villain, as it was for so many years, but rather rigid courage helps her move.*

You bastard. I always knew you would return! I knew you'd come for me again! This time I'm ready! And this time I brought friends!

*She begins firing through the mass of bees, blasting at the Red Bee himself.*
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 08:37 PM
SharkLad watches Lolita in action, a huge grin forming on his face.

''Beautiful and can kick nass... I got to get her back in my tank and show her just how handy I am with my mighty dorsal fin.''

He opens his mouth and sprays teeth in every direction, taking down bees and wasps alike.

''I wonder how T-wolf is doing.''
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Timber Wolf:
Timberwolf looks around...sees Kalla fighting, sees his friends fighting, some fallen.

"Then absorb this," he says and grabs Question Kid with both hands. His memories of loneliness and isolation flood in, but then so does the love he now feels. The healing factor he has is also flooding into Question Kid as well.

Timberwolf falls over.
The memories and powers make Question Kid wince, as they edge the Red Bee's memories back further into his mind. However, the emotions do bring him to hope. He was shaking off the madness, at least long enough to think clearly at this moment. The powers and memories would overlap for awhile, though he wondered if there would be long term effects from the Red Bee. Probably should see a telepath or take a huge dose of aspirin once this is done.

He began using Timberwolf's skills and memories to attack the bees. He said to Sharklad, "We are going to win."
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 09:34 PM
It's seems we are reaching a stalemate! Perhaps if some of you fell, it would tip the scales!

*Swarms gather on Lardy, Shark Lad, Red Arrow, Question Kid, Cobalt Kid and Hot Chick.*

And you, my dear, are a prize I shall keep for myself!

*Lunges at Lolita, grabbing her by her arms.*
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 09:37 PM
"No, you lose." Red Arrow felt her hands on the Soul Gem and turning it back and forth. The bees were sentient and therefore had something of a soul, and she was trapping hordes of them at a time.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/10/11 09:59 PM
Lon forced himself up and surveyed the scene.

one chance to get this right

He starts running to the rear of the Red Bee, since he is focused on Lolita at the moment.

He scoops up the short swords that he had used earlier and plunged them into the back of the Red Bees head.
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 12:40 AM
"Score!" yells SharkLad as Timber Wolf skewers the Red Bee.
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:28 AM
<Rocky jumps into the fray>

Freeze, bees!

<Rocky starts casting ice at the swarms. Those he freezes fall to the ground, encased in ice blocks, but there are so many...>
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:37 AM
*The assault from a sides now begins to overwhelm the Bee and now even his anger gives way to clarity. It's time to drop all games and illusions.*

Very well LMBP. No more games--you have been worthy opponents but the game ends now! You will see something no other living being has seen! Behold my true form.

Now I sha devour you all!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:39 AM
...bloody liberty...that is one ugly alien...

<rejoins fight>

Sounds like it's time to pour it on LMB!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:41 AM
<totally repulsed, but hiding it> I'd say that's an improvement in your looks, Bee! <expands forcefiled outward to burn the swarm around him>

Devour THIS!!! <fires gauntlet beams right into the Bee's maw>
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:45 AM
Timberwolf starts hacking away at the joints of the legs.

"Grife, this thing is ugly and smells really bad."
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:45 AM
And I hope you like frozen food, Bee! <Sends an ice blast not far from where Lardy shot him>
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:48 AM
<grins at Rocky's quip> Maybe he picked up a little bit from me during our time together, after all! If he cusses, I'll lose it!

Show 'im Hell froze over, Rocky!
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:51 AM
I....hate....BUGS!!!!

{amps up the heat of her light blasts and fires at the Bee from his backside}
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:51 AM
Gotcha, Lardy! <Rocky uses both his ice blasts and his super-breath together on Red Bee, spreading the ice across him faster>

Darn that Bee!
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:54 AM
Timberwolf yells, "everyone focus your blasts at one point to weaken his shell..."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

Darn that Bee!
<chuckles> I guess that'll haveta do! Damn, I've missed you...

Pour it on, people! Between the heat, the cold and the ass-whuppin', he won't hold out much longer!!!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:56 AM
Timberwolf yells, "everyone focus your blasts at one point to weaken his shell..."
Yeah, that, too!
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:57 AM
Question Kid empowered his blows with the remnants of the Red Bee's telepathy. He watched as Red Arrow kept pouring on arrows of all types, and it seemed like a stream of hope. There is hope for us all.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 05:00 AM
"So glad you agree Chief..." Timberwolf says as he jumps onto the things back and starts clawing at its eyes.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 05:02 AM
Uh...make sure NOT to hit Furb--er, I mean Timber Wolf, guys! Precision shots! That thing's flailing around a lot, so be sure!
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 05:04 AM
Timberwolf jumps off..."I'm clear...pour it on!"
Posted By: Rockhopper Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 05:14 AM
<Rocky blows and blasts on, thinking:> "He can't hold on much longer! He can't!"
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 05:39 AM
<Cobalt uses his magnetism to fire all metallic debris at the Bee>

We're almost there Legionnaires!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 11:09 AM
SharkLad leaps back into the fray, promptly chomping the gruesome Red Bee on the arse.

"Gross!" exclaims SharkLad. "That's the most disgusting piece of arse I've ever had..."
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 03:31 PM
*The Red Bee re-doubles his efforts knowing its become a test of wills. Every bee, hornet and wasp ever self-cloned descends on the LMBPers, as his true form allows for the deadly toxin to excude from his multiple limbs and eyes.*

I will feast upon your loved ones when this is through! Never before have I encountered such resistance!
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 04:00 PM
Question Lad was almost uneffected by the Red Bee's attacks due to the conglomeration of the enemie's and Timber Wolf's abilities. He laughed, "You have been failing consistently over the course of a 1000 years. It's only due to the stupidity, no the mercy of your enemies that you are still alive. Consider yourself a sacrifice on the altar of justice."
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 08:34 PM
''Ugh! I don't feel so good,'' says SharkLad regretting biting the Red Bee in the arse.

SharkLad stumbles.

''Sprockin' toxins... can't stay... ''
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 09:36 PM
<Cobalt pounds on the Bee with his magnetically enhanced fists>

He's on the verge of defeat! Everyone now!
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/11/11 09:53 PM
Timber Wolf dives in with his short swords and starts hacking away with what strength he has recovered.
Posted By: Power Boy Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 12:09 AM
<Our heroes hear a series of sonic booms coming closer and getting louder>

boom BOOM BOOM

<they look to the sky and see a streak of light falling towards them>

<Telepathically they hear Power Boy's voice --> "Everyone get back"

<Power Boy shouts a war cry as he speeds like a meteor towards the Red Bee>

"RRRAHHHHHHHRR!!!!"

<PB strikes the Red Bee with the force of a celestial cataclysm ... a massive mushroom cloud ensuing>

<the force pushes against the LMB as they try to get to a safe distance>

<span style="font-size: 52px;">BOOM </span>
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 12:17 AM
Timberwolf races to get Hot Chick out of the way. They're blown off their feet and Lon wrenches his body to make sure he hits the ground first.
Posted By: Power Boy Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 12:42 AM
Legion world shakes with the impact.

many moments after the deafening impact. The air is white with dust and silent.
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 02:33 AM
*The Bee rises but falters back. After 1,000 years of never being defeated, the Red Bee once more knows it's taste by the hand of the LMBP.*

I will not go alone, my friends...

*In a final effort, the Bee summons every swarm of bees to his side and lunges at Power Boy one final time.*
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 02:36 AM
<Cobalt flies by Power Boy's side as the two prepare to finish the Bee off>
Posted By: The Red Bee Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:24 AM
As the Red Bee lunges forward, the combined assault of all the remaining LMBPers is unleashed upon him and at long last, his enormously powerful alien biology can no longer withstand te battle.

He Simmons every bee--a self-cloned piece of him held by telepathic control--but they are unable to return to him to give him strength.

You are...magnificent...my heroic friends...

At long last he can no longer withstand it, his frame unable to take it, and he suddenly explodes before their eyes! Pieces of his body fall upon the sands, as the main remainder of his frame falls back into the ocean waters.

Every single bee, hornet and wasp suddenly dies and falls.

Silence permeates the scene and known speak. But not far, a seagull calls aloud to his fellows, as if to tell them it is now okay to come back out.

The LMBP feel it too as the sun now shines down upon them again.

The Red Bee is no more.
Posted By: Lolita Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:28 AM

It's over. It's finally over.

*Lolita walks over to Shark Lad and helps him up, looking across the beach at Cobie to share a smile at the closure brought on by the Bee's fall.*

Now we rebuild, and move forward.

Hopefully with a celebration in the streets.
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:34 AM
Timber Wolf walks over to Cobie, reading his Omnicom.

"Hey Des, you want a little more good news...Dev is in serious but stable condition. He's going to pull through," he says with a huge look of relief on his face.

"I'm going to head over there." He walks over to Hot Chick, "You're more than welcome to come with me sweetie."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:40 AM
<exhaling> Finally.

<looks up> We got the bastard for you, Roy. <bows head in remembrance of his friend>
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:45 AM
{walks over to Lon and kisses him lightly}

I will join you shortly, my love. Go and be with your brother alone for a while, just the two of you. You've deserved it and have a lot to say. {nods toward Lardy} I would have a few words with him first.
Posted By: Power Boy Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:46 AM
< Power Boy, covered in dust and muck, looks around as if in a daze >

"cough, cough"

"Damn ............... I HATE bees. "
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:46 AM
Timber Wolf walks over to Cobie, reading his Omnicom.

"Hey Des, you want a little more good news...Dev is in serious but stable condition. He's going to pull through," he says with a huge look of relief on his face.

"I'm going to head over there." He walks over to Hot Chick, "You're more than welcome to come with me sweetie."
"I'm going there as well. There is something that might be able to help," He said.

The Soul Gem spirit finally released Red Arrow from pocession and returned to it's normal state. She would never remember the Red Bee battle very all, that it felt like a "dream."
Posted By: Timber Wolf Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Hot Chick:
{walks over to Lon and kisses him lightly}

I will join you shortly, my love. Go and be with your brother alone for a while, just the two of you. You've deserved it and have a lot to say. {nods toward Lardy} I would have a few words with him first.
He looks at Lardy, his demeanor shifting slightly. "Oksy. Call me if you need me." He gives her a kiss and walks off. "C'mon Question Lad, let's go."
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:48 AM
<walks over to Lardy and gives him a big hug>

We lived through another one. And we'll keep living for those that didnt make it.

That battle felt like it lasted days.

<hugs other LMBers and finally Lolita>

We'll talk soon, I promise.

Now, I think it might be time for a celebratory drink.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 03:50 AM
PB, you showed up just in time. Glad you could join the party.
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:22 AM
{as everyone starts to separate, she walks over to Lardy}

I think I've demonstrated that we can work together, "Chief". If you want to bring down the bastards that brought all of this down on Legion World, you and your inner circle will continue to develop this working relationship.

{points to him} I saved your miserable life with but a tiny fraction of the information I have to share about the Dark Oval. The things I have to tell you would completely blow your mind. {nods toward Cobalt} He will take some convincing, but not very much. This kind of thing is right up his alley.

I'm not interested in blackmailing you, Lardy--I never was. I put that out there to show you I meant business. But I always knew that when it comes down to it, the threat was always unnecessary. You will be all-in entirely of your own free will, as you were the night we began this.

Let's complete what we started. In return...you will receive more than you ever imagined possible!

{looks him in the eyes} It starts with my getting complete amnesty. It ends with us all taking down some of your World's worst enemies.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:29 AM
<skin's crawling but knowing her assessment of him is correct> I...have to talk with Cobalt first. Though my powers as Chief of Security include granting amnesty, I have to settle all of this with him before I sign it. I'm not doing anything without talking to him first.

You, he and I are gonna have a sit-down real soon. But I know my window is short as this Bot thing is likely to bite me in the ass, so I'll have to act quickly with the amnesty. Give me one piece of info I can drop for him that will sell him on it, right here and right now, and you'll have a deal.
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:32 AM
{smiles} I knew this was coming. So here it is...the only nugget you'll need for now:

{whispers} Earth-4 was not destroyed. It is under Dark Oval domination and its citizens...including your allies the SMB...are alive and enslaved.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:35 AM
<jaw drops>

You...you'd BETTER not be lying to me!

<sees in her eyes that she's not>

Alright. I'll have your amnesty signed within the hour. <shakes her hand> I'm gonna talk to Cobalt and you'll hear from us within two hours about when and where the meet will take place.

<flies off to find Cobalt>
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:39 AM
I hope I don't regret this deal with the devil. Grife, I know I will! But what other choice do I have?
Posted By: Kalla Hrykos Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:40 AM
{smiles} Oh yes, the Oval will be mine, and mine alone, to rule before long. Oh, yes...

A great job and what looks like a promising love life? What else could a "hot chick" want?

{flies toward Medicus Two}
Posted By: SharkLad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:49 AM
"<cough, cough> What the...?"

SharkLad, who has been passed out since biting the Red Bee's arse, is roused from his slumber by Lolita and the libations and celebrations.

"Don't tell me I missed the end..."
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: The Lighthouse - 03/12/11 04:52 AM
"You and me both, SharkLad," Red Arrow said. "But nobody died except for the Bee. I think that is what is important."
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: The Lighthouse - 03/13/11 01:12 AM
<finds Cobie and shares Kalla's bomb with him>

Originally posted by Hot Chick:
Earth-4 was not destroyed. It is under Dark Oval domination and its citizens...including your allies the SMB...are alive and enslaved.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: The Lighthouse - 03/14/11 08:36 AM
<Cobalt is shocked after the news but his mind immediately forgoes any need to express surprise and begins processing his thoughts trying to figure out when, why and how it happened. He soon starts to piece together past mysterious in Omnia, Invasion, and other LMB missions.>

This indeed has huge implications. We'll need to act immediately but we can't show our hand, yet. Kalla just dropped a bomb on us but its been ongoing for years. Our reactions needs to be measured.

Lardy, let's meet at your Security Office and have that sit down with Kalla. From there, we'll decide our next moves.

In the meantime, I'll send out messages to my Dark Oval agents and other 'friends' in across the galaxies. It may be time to for the chess game with the Dark Oval to reach its climax...
Posted By: Lolita Re: The Lighthouse - 03/14/11 08:58 AM
EPILOGUE

Though a new Lighthouse was soon built in place of the old one, the remnants of the former Lighthouse--now smashed to pieces through its use as a weapon against the Red Bee--forever sat in rubble off to the side of the Beach. The rubble and debris was kept as a monument to remind citizens of Legion World of the great battle, and what sacrifices were made to rid Legion World of the Red Bee.

A lone plaque was placed before it with the words: "If I die today, I die defending Legion World!" - Sir Roy
© Legion World