Roll Call
0 members (), 31 Murran Spies, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/08/24 07:13 AM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/08/24 06:48 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/08/24 05:47 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/07/24 04:15 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:37 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Re: Legion World College GameWeek
#535474 09/16/08 07:57 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Wow, Vee--this week's gonna be T-O-U-G-H!!! ElasticLad

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#535475 09/17/08 12:58 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
<span style="font-size: 99px;">ROLL TIDE!!! ROLL!!!!</span>

White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.
#535476 09/17/08 08:21 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by LardLad:
Wow, Vee--this week's gonna be T-O-U-G-H!!! ElasticLad
Yup! laugh

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#535477 09/17/08 09:06 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
West Virginia v Colorado (at Boulder) THURS NIGHT ~ WVU is coming off the loss to East Carolina and Colorado struggled a bit against Div 1AA East Washington. This game could go either way but the Buffs are a bit young and really don't have an established running game. Yet, the game is on their home turf where they are very tough. WVU has Pat White at QB who can hurt you in any number of ways. This should be a fun game ~ Vee's pick - WVU

Arizona v UCLA (at UCLA) ~ Talk about a roller coaster season! UCLA beat Tennessee to open the season only to get pounded by BYU last week. Arizona started out with consecutive wins against teams from lower divisions but lost last week to the Lobos of New Mexico...a team they should have defeated. This is a game of redemption for both teams but only one can earn it. Vee's pick ~ UCLA in a nail biter.

Alabama v Arkansas (at Arkansas) ~ See Kippers post above! laugh Vee's pick ~ Alabama

Florida v Tennessee (at Tenn) ~ After last year's drubbing by the Gators, the Vols will be seeking revenge. Many on the team felt Florida unfairly piled on the points in their 59-20 win against the Vols in the Swamp so Tennessee will be loaded for bear coming into this one. The real question becomes can they contain Tebow. Vee's pick ~ Florida

Florida St v Wake Forest (at FSU) ~ Wake Forest comes into the game with victories against Baylor & Ole Miss while FSU has faced Western Carolina and Chattanooga yet FSU is favored by four points. Go figure! Yes, the game is in Tallahassee but still. Vee's pick ~ Wake Forest

LSU v Auburn (at Auburn) ~ Tough game to pick. LSU comes into the game ranked 6th but has only played Appalachian State & North Texas while their other game (against Troy) was postponed due to Hurricane Faye. Auburn comes in ranked 10th with wins against LA Monroe, Southern Miss, Miss State but last week's game against Miss State ended up a 3-2 victory and demonstrated the trouble with fumbles and miscues that Auburn has been having. Vee's pick ~ LSU

Miami v Texas A&M (at A&M) ~ A & M had an embarrassing loss to Arkansas State in the opener and struggled to defeat New Mexico. Although the Canes lost to Florida, it was a tight game into the 4th quarter and Miami looked good in the loss. Vee's pick ~ Miami

Michigan St v Notre Dame (at Mich St) Can Notre Dame beat Michigan & Michigan State on the road on consecutive Saturdays? I'm afraid the Irish will still be enjoying their win at Ann Arbor instead of focusing on the Spartans. Vee's pick ~ Mich State

North Carolina v Virginia Tech (at NC) Carolina and VA Tech are supposed to be the two teams that will fight it out for the ACC Coastal Division. The Tar Heels beat Rutgers in New Brunswick last week 44-12 while the Hokies won a tough game against Georgia Tech in Atlanta 20-17. This a tough call because they are so evenly matched. Vee's pick ~ VA Tech although the pros all pick North Carolina due to home field advantage.

Georgia v Arizona St (at ASU) ~ ASU suffered a surprising loss to UNLV in overtime last week and now they have to face #3 Georgia. The Sun Devils are a good team but... Vee's pick ~ Georgia

#535478 09/18/08 11:55 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Could this Saturday BE any better college football-wise? I have a friend who is having a 16-hour party for the Bama-Arkansas, Tennessee-Florida, and Auburn-LSU games... a perfect SEC doubleheader. It's gonna be FUN. On to the picks!

West Virginia v Colorado - I'm picking WVU, but an upset wouldn't surprise me.

Arizona v UCLA - Ugh, ugh, ugh. I have a feeling we're going to have an entire season of these impossible-to-pick PAC-10 games... well, I'm gonna go with homefield advantage and pick UCLA.

Alabama v Arkansas - Oh, come now. smile ALABAMA

Florida v Tennessee - This is a trap game for Florida, plain and simple. Tennessee, like most other SEC teams, knows that their actual season starts today in comference play. I may get burned on this one, but I'm not a believer in this year's Gators yet. Tennessee, by a field goal.

Florida St v Wake Forest - Until Ole Miss beats someone good, I'm not convinced that beating the Rebels is anything special. FSU has to be smelling a return to the top of a weakened ACC. I'm very conflicted about this pick, but FSU.

LSU v Auburn - 3 pts ain't gonna cut it this week, boys. LSU.

Miami v Texas A&M - Texas A&M is down farther than the stock market. Miami.

Michigan St v Notre Dame - I'll keep picking Notre Dame against middling competition until they totally lose it for Cobie's sake. Notre Dame.

North Carolina v Virginia Tech - UNC is this year's Wake Forest in the ACC, I predict. This will be their coming-out party against this year's mentally-weak Frank Beamer team. UNC.

Georgia v Arizona St - I wanted to pick this one as this week's surprising upset. However... over the last few years, we have seen that no one has had more success in hostile away environments than Mark Richt. If Georgia could duplicate those results at home, they'd have a national championship team on their hands. (NOTE: who comes to Augusta to play them next week? ROLL TIDE!!!) The winner this week, however, is Georgia.

White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.
#535479 09/18/08 01:52 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
West Virginia (I figure some of that experience from last year has to help them)
UCLA (I'll go with the home team with no strong feeling otherwise)
Alabama (Bama's looking nasty this year, Arkansas's rebuilding)
Florida (Vols have a good shot, but Florida's the better team)
Wake Forest (don't have a feel for FSU this year, but Wake's been pretty impressive)
LSU (don't see how Auburn can translate no offense last week into a victory against LSU)
Texas A&M (Miami just ain't Miami anymore)
Michigan St (a victory against Michigan for Notre Dame isn't really impressive this year)
North Carolina (a chance for NC to show if it's for real)
Georgia (gotta think Georgia's tougher, though that is one LOOONG road trip!)

If I go 5-5 or better this week, I'll be happy! I can't really single out one pick (maybe Mich. State?) that really feels like a slam dunk.

#535480 09/18/08 03:15 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Could this Saturday BE any better college football-wise? I have a friend who is having a 16-hour party for the Bama-Arkansas, Tennessee-Florida, and Auburn-LSU games... a perfect SEC doubleheader. It's gonna be FUN. On to the picks!
It was tough choosing only ten games this week. This may well be one of the most action packed College Football weekends of the year!

Originally posted by LardLad:

If I go 5-5 or better this week, I'll be happy! I can't really single out one pick (maybe Mich. State?) that really feels like a slam dunk.
Agreed, I could easily have picked the exact opposite choice in most of these games and felt just as confident in my choices. I suspect there will be more than a few surprises this weekend when all is said and done.

#535481 09/18/08 07:16 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
[b] <span style="font-size: 99px;">ROLL TIDE!!! ROLL!!!!</span> [/b]
<listless tide laps halfheartedly at an indifferent shore, then quickly rolls back out to sea> wink

#535482 09/18/08 07:18 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Colorado
Arizona
Alabama
Florida
Florida State
LSU
Miami
Michigan St
Virginia Tech
Georgia

I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.
#535483 09/22/08 04:04 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Week 4 turned out to be a great week for college football! Here are the results.

Lard Lad went 6 & 4 this week 60%
LWL went 9 & 1 this week 90%
KP went 4 & 6 this week 40%
Vee went 8 & 2 this week 80%

Season averages:
Lard Lad 28 of 40 70%
LWL 23 of 30 77%
Cobie 13 of 19 68%
Vee 28 of 40 70%
Kid Prime 4 of 10 40%

With a 90% won-loss ratio this week LWL takes the lead! Grats LWL!

Games for next week will be up later.

#535484 09/22/08 12:25 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Too late for me to join but it's fun seeing your picks.

While I'm a USF grad I root for UF. Always have and always will.

#535485 09/22/08 02:02 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
Too late for me to join but it's fun seeing your picks.

While I'm a USF grad I root for UF. Always have and always will.
It's never too late to join Jorge. Place your picks for this coming week once I post the games. It's all for fun and the love of college football.

#535486 09/22/08 02:40 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
And here are the ten games for this week...

Louisville v UConn (at Louisville) FRIDAY NIGHT
Auburn v Tennessee (at Auburn)
Florida State v Colorado (at FSU)
Fresno State v UCLA (at UCLA)
Georgia v Alabama (at Georgia)
Iowa v Northwestern (at Iowa)
Miami v North Carolina (at Miami)
Nebraska v Virginia Tech (at Nebraska)
University of Central Florida v UTEP (at El Paso)
Washington v Stanford (at Washington)

Good luck! This week may be even harder than last week. Please be sure to post your predictions before the start of the Friday night game between UConn & Louisville.

#535487 09/25/08 04:34 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Time to start posting our picks so here are my predictions...

Louisville v UConn (at Louisville) FRIDAY NIGHT ~ I root for UConn but this week will be a real test for the Huskies. While they enter the game undefeated at 4-0, this will be their toughest challenge yet. Louisville is much improved over last season and has revenge on their minds after the loss to UConn knocked them out of bowl contention. Vee's pick ~ I should really pick the Cardinals but UConn seems to find a way to win the tough games so I'll stick with the Huskies in a nail biter.

Auburn v Tennessee (at Auburn) ~ Neither of these teams have played all that well this year. Auburn's new spread offense isn't clicking yet and Tenn QB Crompton is prone to make grievous mistakes at very inopportune times. The real question here isn't who is going to win this game but who is going to lose it. Vee's pick ~ Auburn (due to home field)

Florida State v Colorado (at FSU) ~ This is a big game for the Buffs coming off their victory against West Virginia last week. FSU hasn't looked good and can't seem to find a decent QB to lead the team. Also, their offensive line isn't dominating as it always was in the past and the RBs can't seem to find any holes to run through. Although this is listed as a home game for FSU, it's being played in the Jacksonville Jaguars stadium, about 4 hours from the Seminole's campus. There has been such little excitement about this one that the entire upper bowl will be closed off becasue they can't sell enough seats. Vee's pick ~ Colorado.

Fresno State v UCLA (at UCLA) ~ UCLA hasn't scored an offensive touchdown in 2 games but Fresno State struggled against a tough Toledo team last week. If the Bruins don't manage to pull this one out at home, expect the calls for Coach Neuheisel to be canned to echo loudly around the Westwood campus. Vee's pick ~ UCLA pulls it out of their hats and manages a win.

Georgia v Alabama (at Georgia) ~ This is the biggest game of the weekend and may well be one of the toughest SEC matchups this year. Georgia has been mighty all year and Alabama has been terrific. This one could go either way. Vee's pick ~ Georgia at home (even though I'll be rooting for the Tide)

Iowa v Northwestern (at Iowa) ~ Tough to pick between these evenly matched teams but the Northwestern Wildcats are 4-0 (their best start since 1962) and believing in themselve for a change. Vee's pick ~ Northwestern

Miami v North Carolina (at Miami) ~ North Carolina was a pres-eason contender for the ACC crown but lost their starting QB last week in a tough loss against VA Tech. Miami is playing well behind redshirt Freshman QB Marve who is 26-40 with just one interception in two starts. The Tar Heels will challenge with a tough running game but the Canes defense is ranked 4th in the country on yardage allowed. Vee's pick ~ Miami

Nebraska v Virginia Tech (at Nebraska) ~ This game features an untested 4-0 Cornhuskers team hosting a 3-1 Hokies team that managed a big come back agianst Georgia Tech last week. Were it not for the season opening loss to ECU, VA Tech would be ranked in the top 10 right now. Vee's pick ~ Virginia Tech

University of Central Florida v UTEP (at El Paso) ~ UCF has had an up and down year, struggling to meet the expectations based on last year's successes. UTEP has QB problems in that their unheralded starter has an injured ankle and may not be ready. But the Miners have a terrific back up QB that could cause the Knights all sorts of problems. On paper UCF should win but it could go either way since the game is in El Paso. Vee's pick ~ UCF

Washington v Stanford (at Washington) ~ Stanford is 2-2 and Washington 0-3 but the Huskies have played a much tougher schedule so far this year. If the Huskies lose, Coach Willingham may be shown the door. This is exactly the type of game that Stanford usually manages to win but it is in WA. Vee's pick ~ The Huskies buy their coach another week in the hotseat instead of a ticket out of town but not by much!

Tough week of picks!

#535488 09/25/08 10:39 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Wow! Look what happened to USC! ElasticLad

UConn
Auburn
Florida State
UCLA
Alabama
Iowa
North Carolina
Virginia Tech
University of Central Florida
Washington

Tough choices, as Vee said. Just went with a quick gut feeling with each. We'll see how it works out.....

#535489 09/26/08 05:27 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Louisville
Auburn
Colorado
Fresno State
Georgia
Northwestern
Miami
Virginia Tech
University of Central Florida
Washington

But they won't.
#535490 09/27/08 12:00 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Man, I think it will be too late for me to do picks this week, but some comments, as even though I missed last Saturday, this looks like another phenominal weekend for college football!

USC losing to Oregon State! That was awesome! I definitely no fan of USC (bah, stupid California sports teams), and seeing that mass of fans rush the field was nothing short of spectacular! Just like last year, we're reminded again why college football is so damned awesome to watch!

Great UCONN win last night! Great game and down to the wire. Louisville is usually good these last years but I actually think UCONN is better. UCONN is no joke, they're coming along as a program. Not bad for a basketball school.

Speaking of which--another 'basketball school' that is doing well is Wake Forest! I've been keeping an eye on them since week 1 and I'm enjoying their progress. Who thought they'd be ranked? I'm not saying they're on the level of Georgia or Penn State, because they ain't, but I like watching them.

'Bama vs. Georgia! What a great match-up, by far the big one of the weekend. I've been a converted Crimson Tide fan for several years running because of a certain legendary and beloved poster/LW founder and I'm hoping they pull it off. I think both teams are excellent, with great offenses and great defenses, so it really should just be a blast. Also, I'm loving all the 'funeral' jokes back and forth in the media. Mixing it up a little, talking trash but not being over the top and taking it too far. How awesome is it that the 'Bama Conditioning Coach said "they'll be at a fucking funeral!" (or something close)? What's better than a mean, rowdy Strength & Conditioning Coach?

Speaking of which, all these 'black-outs', 'white-outs', 'gold-outs', etc. are pretty cool. As I've mentioned, one of our best friends and her husband work for Penn State and he's as into Penn State football as Vladmir Putin is into controlling Russia like Ivan the Terrible, so I'm sure he'll be there and I can't wait to hear about it.

ND vs. Purdue - ND needs this win here to prove themselves. They don't have much of a schedule this year so this is an important game for morale. Losing to Michigan State last week is of course respectable, since Michigan State *always* is tough. They're one of my favorite underdog teams to root for since they always end up in that role for some reason.

Man, I should have posted a day earlier like Vee reminded me, since I would have definitely picked UCONN. Even though its a game, I can't ever not pick UCONN or ND.

#535491 09/27/08 12:03 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Ah, screw it:

UCONN laugh
Auburn
Colorado
Fresno State
Alabama
Northwestern
Miami
Virginia Tech
UCF
Washington

I really like Ty Willingham at Washington and still root for him even though he's not at ND anymore. I hope he turns it around and they don't fire him. They've got a pretty tough schedule this year.

#535492 09/27/08 02:07 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
Clemson!!

Oh SNAP!

shake

#535493 09/27/08 11:15 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Stu Rat:
Clemson!!

Oh SNAP!

shake
Yeah...I want Tommy Bowden's head on a platter, now--and I've been an ardent supporter of his. shake frown

#535494 09/28/08 06:57 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Wow! What a weekend of surprises and upsets. It started with USC getting beat by Oregon State. By the end of Saturday night, almost half of the top 10 had gone down in defeat. Who would have guessed that USC, Georgia, Florida, & Wisconsin would have all lost on the same day?

The rankings will look remarkably different come Monday.

BTW, if anyone wants to know what heartbreak is, imagine Vee watching the Miami V North Carolina game yesterday. Third & goal with 3 secs left in the game. Miami QB Marve throws the ball into the end zone to his sure handed TE only to have it slip through his hands an into those of a Tar Heel defender. What would have been the winning TD turns into an interception and a stinging loss. frown

Here are the results of our own predictions.

Lard Lad 6 of 10 60%
LWL 4 of 10 40%
Cobie 5 of 9 55% (sorry Cobie, although I know you would have picked U Conn, I can't count it since the results were final)
Vee 4 of 10 40%

And the season results so far...

Season averages:
Lard Lad 34 of 50 68%
LWL 27 of 40 68%
Cobie 18 of 28 65%
Vee 32 of 50 64%%
Kid Prime 4 of 10 40%

Looks like Homey Vee gots some catchin' up to do! laugh

#535495 10/01/08 03:16 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Here are the ten games for this week's picks...

Auburn v Vanderbilt (at Vandy)
Boston College v NC State (at NC State)
California v Arizona State (at Cal)
Miami FL v Florida State (at Miami)
Michigan v Illinois (at Michigan)
Mississippi v South Carolina (at Ole Miss)
Missouri v Nebraska (at Nebraska)
North Carolina v Connecticut (at North Carolina
Notre Dame v Stanford (at ND)
Ohio State v Wisconsin (at Wisconsin)

Please be sure to post your picks before the start of the first game on Saturday.

Good luck!

#535496 10/02/08 05:15 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
My picks for what looks like another tough week all around!

Auburn v Vanderbilt (at Vandy)~ This is easily the most unlikely Top 20 matchup in a long, long, time. Vandy has been to a bowl since 1982 but this year could be different. The Commodores have looked good in previous games and Auburn has been almost inept on offense. Vandy has already beaten South Carolina and Ole Miss could Auburn fall to them as well? Vee's pick ~ Logic and history tell me that Auburn should win but my gut says go with Vandy so ... Vandy goes 5-0!

Boston College v NC State (at NC State) ~ This is a very tough pick. BC is 3-1 but that 1 was a loss to Georgia Tech. NC State is 2-3 with losses to South Carolina & Clemson but they did beat an East Carolina team that has proven so tough for more than a few. Vee's pick ~ BC should prevail but it should be a difficult win on the road.

California v Arizona State (at Cal) ~ ASU has a good passing game but not much of a running attack. If Cal follows UNLV & Georgia's example and clog the passing lanes with defenders they should be able to handle the Sun Devils with ease. Vee's pick ~ Cal

Miami FL v Florida State (at Miami) ~ After last week's heart breaker against North Carolina, the Hurricanes will be loaded for bear. And who better to unload on than their bitter rivals, the FSU Seminoles. Both teams need this one to contend in the ACC but the Canes are at home. Vee's pick ~ Miami (was there ever any doubt? laugh )

Michigan v Illinois (at Michigan) ~ Illinois was the giant killer last year and took down Michigan. The Wolverines will be looking for revenge though this should be a close, hard fought game. Vee's pick ~ Michigan

Mississippi v South Carolina (at Ole Miss) ~ Normally I would just pick South Carolina and move on, but this year the Gamecocks seem out of sync on offense. Meanwhile, Ole Miss took out #4 Florida last week and proved they could play with the big boys. Vee's pick ~ Ole Miss

Missouri v Nebraska (at Nebraska) ~ Nebraska is much improved over last year but their defense is still lagging behind. Chase Daniels and the Mizzou Tigers are too potent an offense for them. Vee's pick ~ Mizzou

North Carolina v Connecticut (at North Carolina) ~ The Tar Heels come off a tough game decided in the last seconds last weekend at Miami and now must face #24 UConn. Like NC, the Huskies have lost their starting QB but have found an able replacement in their back up who led them to victory against a tough Louisville team. Vee's pick ~ sticking with UConn until they prove me wrong.

Notre Dame v Stanford (at ND) ~ Both teams are finally settling into the new schemes brought by their new coaches (ND's Weiss & Stanford's Harbaugh) but ND seems to be a little more polished to me at this point. Vee's pick ~ ND

Ohio State v Wisconsin (at Wisconsin) ~ This is a match up between two teams with high hopes for the year which have been dashed in high profile games. Although the game is in Wisconsin, I think OSU QB Pryor has finally gotten his game in gear. Vee's pick ~ Ohio State

#535497 10/03/08 03:39 AM
Deputy
Deputy
Auburn
Boston College
California
Miami FL
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Connecticut
Notre Dame
Ohio State

But they won't.
#535498 10/03/08 07:49 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
You realize if we keep having UCONN and ND games and they start losing, I'll tell you its unfair laugh tongue

Auburn - my gut tells me to stick with Auburn
BC
AZ State
Miami
Michigan - though I truly hope Illinois pounds them
South Carolina - I have a great love for Ole Miss but don't think they'll pull it off
Missouri
UCONN
ND
Ohio State - Wisconsin haven't played anybody tough yet and I think they'll not only lose here but next week against Penn State

BTW...

...Boise State had a nice victory on Wednesday. Like certain other schools I root for because of very obscure and esoteric reasons, I can't help but root for them all the time now because of that game two years ago.

...South Florida lost last night! Not all that surprising to me. I think they're a bit overrated. I found myself checking them out last year because of a certain smooth poster named Vee, but the more I watched them, the more I realized I didn't like them. Probably because they're in UCONN's division and I already like both UCONN and Rutgers, and can't split my preferences any farther.

...Anyone else feel Utah is overrated? I was hoping Oregon State would have another victory.

...Florida/Arkansas is this week and should be a great match-up. I like Arkansas, but I met Tim Tebow in person so that kind of makes him my boy now.

...Texas Tech/Kansas State should have huge scores. Both these teams are offensive Big 12 powerhouses.

...Navy/Air Force as the potential to be a good game. Neither team is superb (one can make an argument that Air Force is good), but I like when these military schools play each other.

BTW, I’m going to Penn State/Indiana on Nov. 15th in Penn State, which should be great as Penn State looks pretty damn good this year. Plus they’re complete college football maniacs there, which is always a blast to see live.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,202
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star