Roll Call
1 members (Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester), 31 Murran Spies, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Ann Hebistand - 05/06/24 01:31 PM
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
by Ann Hebistand - 05/06/24 01:30 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 11:28 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 11:28 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added EYEFUL ETHEL & SUNSWORD 5 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 06:42 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by razsolo - 05/06/24 05:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:05 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
LMB Infinite Crisis: The Legion World Temporary Command Center
#631546 09/08/05 10:41 PM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Legion Worlders vanishing! The Security Office... empty! The LMBP Pets... under attack! And the Emerald Empress... gone!

Welcome to the LW Temporary Crisis Control Center, located in the middle of LMBP Plaza. Unfortunately, things are a bit chaotic at the Office of Security, so this will serve as the temporary means of communication and coordination amongst all active Legion Worlders until the current crisis is over.

Jailbait Lass is in charge. The Crisis Center is small, but it is equipped with all the computers we could possibly need for communication and information. (Think of Jailbait Lass as the LMBP's version of Oracle).

Legion Worlders, I strongly urge you to keep the Center updated with your whereabouts at all times. With the large number of recent disappearances and the death of Sarya, it is up to us to keep the panic down. Knowledge is power, and we must pool our knowledge of the multiple threats assailing us if we hope to prevail!

Invisible Brainiac out.

Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: The Legion World Temporary Command Center
#631547 09/08/05 10:49 PM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Legion Worlders! The LMBP Pets are currently facing off against an infestation of Lune-Ticks in a cave a few klicks west of the Office of Security. How they arrived on Legion World, or if they have landed anywhere else. We're currently stalemated against them, but just in case some slip past, be ready to arm yourselves.These things are dangerous, numerous and can suck the knowledge right out of your skull! If there are any active Legion Worlders available, we need help!

Invisible Brainiac

#631548 09/08/05 11:09 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
JAILBAIT LASS, INVISIBLE BRAINIAC... I've just come from Evil Genius Revenue Services. The toll system I installed in the Tesseract network is detecting tons of little bug things like the Super-Pets were fighting.

I'm going to investigate, they are destroying MY PROPERTY.

#631549 09/08/05 11:13 PM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Damn! We can't let those things use the Tesseract system . They could infest the whole of Legion World!

Jailbait Lass, try to contact anyone you can find. I'm off to gather the Super Pets!

#631550 09/09/05 12:06 AM
Active
Active
I have recieved an odd message requesting my appearance, I will go to see who summons, us that waht you mean by keeping you in the light?

#631551 09/09/05 12:18 AM
Sorceress
Sorceress
The Weird Sisters have also recieved a summons, we plan to investigate.

And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...
#631552 09/09/05 12:21 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Banshee, this is IB Orange. Gosh, it's good to see you! Lolita (Jailbait Lass) and I were beginning to worry that nobody would come. She's managed to contact Cobalt Kid, and he wants us to stay put and gather the rest of the LMBP while he and the others try and figure out what's going on. Are you comfy? I'd appreciate it if you'd help me reinforce the shields around the Control Center against any mystical attacks. We still don't know who our enemies are, but we have to be ready for anything! Oh, and would you like a piece of cake and some lemonade? There's no reason why we can't be comfy while we wait.

(Jailbait Lass}

IB, I've got an update on the locations of several LWers.

EDE, Princess Cru, Crusader, Vee, Disaster Boy, Pagan Lass, Space Ranger, Abin Quank and Polar Boy are on the Monitor\'s satellite . I've sent the coordinates to IB Yellow, he's on his way.

Queen Connie, Frio, Hrun, LAM, Tamper Lad, Kid Marvel , IB Green and the Super Pets are back at Super Pets Campaign HQ.

IB Red and Blue are still halting the ticks' advance at the cave. IB Indigo's gone to halt them at the Tesseract System. I think Tamper Lad's gone to join him.

Quislet and the Royal Inquisitor are waiting with IB Purple over at the Office of Security.

Vudoo just returned from Qward . I'm not sure if he's joined the other's on the ship yet. Stealth and Faraway Lad likewise just returned from their jaunt into an alternate reality, I think. I'll try to get an update. I'm not sure where Kid Prime is, either.

#631553 09/09/05 12:42 AM
Active
Active
Help meeeee...

#631554 09/09/05 12:53 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Jailbait Lass: Oh no! IB, Banshee and the Weird Sisters have vanished!

Oh no! What should we do? Only an extremely powerful magic user could have gotten to all four of them... Try to contact someone at Avalon, Lolita. I'm not sure what else we can do, what with most of the LWers elsewhere...

#631555 09/09/05 06:59 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Suddenly, Queen Connie and the Super Pets and IB Green arrive.

"Lolita, Frio and LAM went off to the Tesseract System. I think Hrun went with them, but with reality warping around I'm not sure. Where's Orange? I know he went to join Purple, but I can sense that they're much farther away than the Office of Security. It would have taken something pretty important to get them to go away."

"They went to join Gothel and Laverna. Something else else about a hunt for the rainbow necklace or something..."

#631556 09/09/05 07:55 AM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Rockhopper Lad reporting for whatever duty he may be needed for.

I've had the Rookery to attend to, getting it started and all, but now that it's up and running the penguins and Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle can maintain its operations.

Where can I be of assistance?

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631557 09/09/05 08:03 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Glad to have you, Rockhopper Lad. We could use a hand here protecting the Command Center, or you could head over to any one of the trouble spots. There's a lot of action going on at the Tesseract System, and at the cave . IB Red and Blue could use a hand. Or you could join Quis and Roy at the Security Office.

#631558 09/09/05 09:42 AM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
I'll stay here then for the time being. I think this place might become very interesting very soon.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631559 09/09/05 10:00 AM
strange but not a stranger
strange but not a stranger
I think the only think we need now is Coma Girl. she can provide the heart we need to overcome all the adversity we are facing.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#631560 09/09/05 10:26 AM
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Stealth and Faraway Lad likewise just returned from their jaunt into an alternate reality, I think. I'll try to get an update.
I got back to this reality, then spent last night partying at Four-Ecks. Now I'm here, waiting for the next battle.

Read LEGIONS OF 7 WORLDS in the Bits forum:

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 1 (COMPLETED)

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 2 (WORK IN PROGRESS)

"Don't look for role models, girls, BE the role model."

- Legion World member HARBINGER
#631561 09/09/05 11:31 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
IB, just reporting in (Great job, BTW laugh )--

The Princess and I have some extremely useful information regarding this current crisis, and we'll explain it to the LMB at large as soon as we---....."

<transmission lost>

#631562 09/09/05 02:32 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
****TL's REPORT ON TESSERACT INCIDENT****

LMB members LAM, Hrun, IB, Frio along with TL engaged transdimensional tick creatures.

TL retrieved data device containing information about the ticks. This device has been turned over to Lolita for analysis.

Caliente arrive on scene at the climax of the battle.

Tamper's network of toll booths was detonated, driving the invading army into a black hole in deep space.

Tamper regrets to inform the LMB that Frio and Caliente are missing and has calculated that the probability that they have been killed is 99.99%

The tesseract system is currently unstable making travel through them treacherous to everyone with the exception STOOPID CAT who should be able to navigate the system due to his senses and familiarity with the network.

This instability should subside within 2 weeks at which time a search for Frio and Caliente's remains may begin.

**** END REPORT ****

#631563 09/09/05 02:36 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jail Bait Lass, I've suffered injuries and will be retiring to the SUDL for treatment.

As soon as you have that device analysed get IB or somebody to look at it.

Good evening. frown

#631564 09/09/05 03:14 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Caliente and Frio? Dead??? frown <Begins crying frozen tears>

<Pulls himself together> I'll hold out for that .1% chance that they're okay.

#631565 09/09/05 04:10 PM
Leader
Leader
I'm here. I can safely report that I have no idea what is going on. None. Nada, zip, zilch, nowt. I have no clue. I do not know.

So, things in my world are normal. I'm going to bed now as well coz I am tired. *yaaaaawn*

Gosh I do hope that I don't mysteriously disappear on my way home to bed and then everyone still thinks I'm just at home in bed and not noticing that something has happened and so not look for me and then all terribly bad stuff would happen and stuff. That would be *awful*.

Anyway, night all.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
#631566 09/09/05 04:17 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Mrroowooo!

* Oh Fabulous One, I ask a favor. I have need of your Porcupine Infantry. Legion World is under attack and the PI should fight along side of the Super Pets. Will you allow me to command them in your absence?

#631567 09/09/05 04:38 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Greetings JBL.

I remind you that white tick things continue to infest various areas of Legion World. Be on your guard kid and tell the others too.

I regret to inform you that I will be leaving Legion World immediately. The price we paid today was entirely my responsibility.

#631568 09/09/05 07:05 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
i have returned from the monitor's ship because my powers are missing. i'm thinking of putting out an ad on a milk box.

#631569 09/09/05 09:18 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
If you like, you can help us out here, DB. I know Jailbait Lass could use some more help with monitor duty. There's a lot to keep track of here.

I have been in contact with the Emperor Penguin. He has offered to send two ships from the Penguin Colonies to help defend Legion World. All I can say is, never underestimate penguins!

#631570 09/09/05 11:36 PM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
My, things are certainly moving along. So it seems that most of the LMBPers are either on the Monitor's Ship (now including L.e.g.i.o.n.John) or are here at the Command Center. Quis and Roy are holding the fort at the Office of Security, while Gothel and Laverna are spearheading the search for the rainbow necklaces.

I think we should begin organizing into squads. The tick infestation must be contained. Stealth, DB, Rockopper Lad, Queen Connie and the Super Pets, thank you all for being here. Thankfully, TL and co. were successful at the Tesseract System, although Frio and Caliente...

Anyway, Red, Blue, Indigo and I, Green, will put a stop to the ticks' advance at the cave. However, that may not be the only place they have appeared. And if they've managed to get into Legion world at all, the Office and Security and LMBP Plaza are likely to be their first targets. Please be alert!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,162
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star