Roll Call
0 members (), 40 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by razsolo - 05/06/24 05:40 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by razsolo - 05/06/24 05:27 AM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/06/24 04:25 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:07 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:05 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:00 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: The Legion World Temporary Command Center
#631646 09/12/05 08:47 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
yeah i'm gonna rip out his weave

#631647 09/12/05 09:27 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Just be careful. He's unpredictable--and very powerful.

I just got word. The Penguin ships are now in orbit around Legion World. Two hundred ninja pengins are ready to come to help us at any time.

Jailbait Lass, please see what you can find on these Shadow Demons Crujectra told LAM about. I don't know, Shadow Demons, red skies. I have a feeling this has all happened before.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631648 09/13/05 06:20 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Just got to love that feeling of deja vu, Rockhopper...

#631649 09/13/05 06:48 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
The best new stories are stolen... err, I mean inspired... by great stories of the past smile

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#631650 09/13/05 09:46 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Originally posted by Stealth:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
[b] So are Cali and Frio dead? not Dead? I go away for a weekend and look what happens
Whatever happened to Cali and Frio? Has anyone heard from them? Are their Real Life college studies keeping them too busy for LW at the moment?[/b]
Their doing good! Just talked to Cali yesterday...and not via the computer! laugh She's on a quick vacation right now but will be back Wed.

#631651 09/13/05 09:53 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<via omni-com>

Hm...Lucien Lad going evil is always a sticky situation.

My advice would be to ride it out and try to keep the destruction to a minimum...and when this crisis reaches its boiling point to unleash a, er, 'unleashed Bevis' upon our enemy, which should help us turn the tide later...

<spritual foreshadown powers off>

#631652 09/13/05 09:57 AM
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Originally posted by Stealth:
[b]
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
[b] So are Cali and Frio dead? not Dead? I go away for a weekend and look what happens
Whatever happened to Cali and Frio? Has anyone heard from them? Are their Real Life college studies keeping them too busy for LW at the moment?[/b]
Their doing good! Just talked to Cali yesterday...and not via the computer! laugh She's on a quick vacation right now but will be back Wed. [/b]
Thanks, Cobie. Let's just hope they're prepared for all the craziness that's been unfolding while they're gone.

Now, how can I help with the Lucien Lad situation...I know, I can dampen the sound of disco music that comes out of nowhere every time he strikes.

Read LEGIONS OF 7 WORLDS in the Bits forum:

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 1 (COMPLETED)

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 2 (WORK IN PROGRESS)

"Don't look for role models, girls, BE the role model."

- Legion World member HARBINGER
#631653 09/13/05 12:54 PM
Leader
Leader
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
spritual foreshadown powers off
You have those too, huh? It's surprising how common a power it is around here. Did you notice me using them a few pages back there just before I went to bed? Very subtle, I thought.

Oop, I'm running away and hiding now before Tamper Lad thinks of some insanely evil way to stop me. Of course I'm just off to think of some insanely evil way to stop him too. Or possibly some insanely evil way to either fill his bed with lukewarm custard or to get female cheerleaders retroactivly banned through all history but leave him with th memory of what life was before that happened. Mwahahahahaahh!!!!

(Lucien Lad runs off quickly wondering just how adept he might be at altering the past)

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
#631654 09/13/05 01:07 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Wait, spacial/temporal disruptions?!

*slaps forehead* I must be feeling worse than I thought.

Glitch - zip board. *jumps on the hoverboard and flies a little into the air on it before teleporting away*

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#631655 09/13/05 01:13 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
That does it... I WILL NOT BE MADE A MOCKERY OF mad ...

ATTENTION LUCIEN LAD:
TOMMOROW, I TAMPER LAD WILL DETONATE A DEVICE THAT WILL DESTROY ALL STAGE MUSICALS ON LEGION WORLD.

SIMULTANEOUSLY I will IRRADIATE the LW film archives, destroying all hollywood musicals, especially ones where they perform numbers while synchronized swimming.

<tamper lad flies off to the SUDL computing a method by which cheerleaders can be moved to his pocket universe.>

#631656 09/13/05 01:23 PM
Leader
Leader
(Lucien Lad appears on a holo-screen that appears suddenly in front of Tamper Lad and sticks his tongue out at him.)

And what makes you think that anything you might do on Legion World would have any kind of affect on my inter-dimensional Palace? Besides, sychronised swimming sucks. Heh heh heh.

By the way, have you been to bed yet?

(The holoscreen pops back out of existence again)

#631657 09/13/05 02:28 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Custard you say? I happen to have no problems lying in a bed of lukewarm custard.

#631658 09/13/05 03:10 PM
Leader
Leader
Oh, well tht's not nearly as much fun.

Just wait until you try and use the toilet though.

#631659 09/13/05 06:41 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
*sigh* more stinkbombs/concussion bombs causing backflow.

#631660 09/13/05 07:15 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
SIMULTANEOUSLY I will IRRADIATE the LW film archives, destroying all hollywood musicals, especially ones where they perform numbers while synchronized swimming.
Wait, wait, wait. All musicals, or everything with a musical number in it? How well can you calibrate this thing?

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#631661 09/13/05 07:47 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Statement on Defaboolizer (TM) Technology.

Evil Genius Incorporated (LWSX:EGI) is pleased by the current spate of news on its technology. However, EGI retains the right to withhold the specifics on the technical capability of the various iterations of Defaboolizer (TM) technology (DFT). As these technical specifications are considered trade secrets by EGI, we remind parties to these specifications they are bound by our standard CDA.

While specifics of the technological capability cannot be disclosed. EGI remains pleased with the price-performance ratio delivered by current iterations of the DFT. Future iterations will continue to create shareholder value for holders of EGI stock as we move towards a strategic vision of Tamper Lad above all.

Evil Genius Incorporated, is a Legion World-based corporation with a broad technological portfolio including the Britishizer (TM) food manufacturing ray, the Defaboolizer (TM) Republicanizing ray and the forthcoming Gestalt Bomb continuity rebooting technology.

For Further Information Contact:
Tamper Lad
The Kill-This-Thread Contest
Mission Monitor Board
Legion World.

#631662 09/13/05 08:42 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
I'll admit I'm intrigued by Lucien Lad. After all, he is the personification of fabulousness--something I aspire to myself. And he is kinda sexy.

A while back Crujectra said he wasn't evil, just under a lot of strain from utter fabulousness. She usually knows what she's talking about.

Perhaps we can appeal to the good side of his fabulousness.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631663 09/14/05 04:00 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Statement on Defaboolizer (TM) Technology.
(snip)

Uh-huh.

I'd better go get those Marx Brothers and Monty Python films out of the archives now. Those Beatles films too.

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#631664 09/14/05 05:59 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Miner have a little faith, I brought Dubya's team of scientists from the Missle Defense program out of suspended animation for this project.

#631665 09/14/05 06:08 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Please don't bring George Dubblya out of storage either, whatever you do, TL

#631666 09/14/05 12:34 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Mrooow!!!

**Looks like most of the humans are out in space fighting...well, I don't know what they're fighting, but that leaves us to guard Legion World. Now that the Penguin troops have arrived we're going to take the fight back to those ticks and drive them all off of this planet!

HRufffff!

**"Who's in charge here?" says a porcupine colonel resplendent in shiny quills.

Meooww!

***That would be moi

Hruuunf.

***"Then I place my assembled Porcupine Infantry and Artillery at your disposal Madame."

Screeeeeeeeeccch! (screeched Calamity Monkey)

"Queen, not madame! Can't you see the difference? Don't you recognize Queen Connie? And who might you be?"

***"My apologies, Your Majesty! I meant no disresepect. I am Colonel Preston Porcupine, head of the Amalgamated Porcupine Infantry & Artillery Division of Legion World, most recently under the command of the fabulous humanoid, Bevis.

Unfortunately, something has happened to him and he is creating fabulous mayhem all over Legion World. We could not stand by and allow our homes to be destroyed by this invasion of ticks so when we heard that a military Task Force was being formed, we came straight away."

Mrowwwww!!

*No disrespect taken, Colonel! Welcome. We can certainly use all the experienced military people available. Now here's what we're going to do....

#631667 09/15/05 04:36 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Now Lucien Lad has revealed that he is in fact Glamour Puss, an alternate reality version of our Lucien Lad/Bevis.

Reality is collapsing, last night I dreamt of a pink flesh man typing on a keyboard. The words he typed came out of my mouth. I know that it was infact no dream but a glimpse into the reality beyond this one. A reality that can access all our stories and histories.

It was horrible, I have touched the face of God and concluded that he is a loser. Also I saw that "God" is being tormented by a "Goddess" who just won't go home...

#631668 09/16/05 12:39 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Another transmission to the Imperial Palace, Penguin Colonies, Planet Houston>
Yes, the Penguins have arrived and have left with the Pets and Porcupines to fight the ticks.

Fa--Your Majesty, on behalf of all of Legion World, thank you for the assistance. It is greatly appreciated.

#631669 09/16/05 01:26 PM
Substitute
Substitute
And so, her army of defenders of Legion World assembled, Queen Connie led them out of the Temporary Command Center and into the streets of Legion World. Rarely had this planet seen such an amazing sight...hundreds of porcupines marched in row upon row, their quills quivering at the ready. Behind them trooped the Penguin Platoons, impressive in their black & white armor with colorful feathers signifying rank.

And at the head of this awesome spectacle strode Queen Connie, with the Super Pets, Preston Procupine, and Pandimon Penguin (leader of the Penguin troops) at her side. As they moved into Legion World, those accompanying Queen Connie continued to plan their strategy for the liberation of Legion World from the invading hordes of lune-i-ticks

MRRROOOAARRR!!!! Yowled Queen Connie as they entered Founders Square.

*** Forward my friends! We fight to free our homes, kith and kin from this pestilence. Onward! For Legion World and the Pets!

This exclamation was answered by a cacaphony of growls, squeeks and roars!

For Legion World and the Pets!

#631670 09/16/05 03:56 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
<Tamper Looks on from the Legion Plaza Reviewing Stand, trying his best to channel the enlightened despots of old. Looking out upon the assembled mass formation, he does his best millitarist salute.>

Goodness gracious, that sure is an impressive army of Kingdom Animaliae. Perhaps I should join them.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,150
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
icefire
icefire
tennessee
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star