Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller), 33 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/06/24 05:06 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/06/24 04:38 PM
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
by Ann Hebistand - 05/06/24 01:30 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 11:28 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added EYEFUL ETHEL & SUNSWORD 5 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 06:42 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by razsolo - 05/06/24 05:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:05 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: The Legion World Temporary Command Center
#631721 09/26/05 05:48 AM
Unseen, not unheard
OP Offline
Unseen, not unheard
Yeah, at least that's one problem taken care of. We made a great team, LAM! I just hope dedman will be okay.

Originally posted by Nova Girl:
Ahh, thanks for the coffee IB, you'll make a good husband for Lolita some day.
Glad you liked the coffee, NG. shocked on the marriage thing, though... shocked

#631722 09/26/05 06:07 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
It was a better plan than having me seduce Gaylypso, dude rotflmao

#631723 09/26/05 06:12 AM
Active
Active
Such a sweet boy IB, like a lump of marzipan for a girl to shape. *smacks IB lightly with the crop*

Frio and Boys you heard TL give my agenda. Get ready for action, prepare the prisoner for transport.

Where is TL this morning? Just like him to drag me home with him neanderthal style and then disappear in middle of the night.

#631724 09/26/05 06:15 AM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Seducing Gaylypso sounds oddly appealing in a way, but I think that would be a bit much drama. wink Shall we put the prisoner on ice, Nova Girl?

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631725 09/26/05 06:27 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
LAM says: "I have some news: Red Bee and his cadre of barnacles intend to kidnap Everyday Girl!"

#631726 09/26/05 06:37 AM
Active
Active
That's horrible LAM, but that kid is borderline psychotic, not to mention a skilled fighter. Why don't some of you investigate and try to help.

As for GP, I'll slap this dog collar on him. It's a timed tranquilizer release device that I used to use on boys when they got too frisky.

As for the freeze, shouldn't we at least try to interrogate him first? I'll handle the questioning, it's one of my favorite duties. Frio stick around to cryofreeze this guy when I'm done.

*Strides towards GP menacingly and snaps TranqCollar on him. Smiles.*

*Leads GP to interrogation room, shuts door*

#631727 09/26/05 06:52 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally posted by Nova Girl:
That's horrible LAM, but that kid is borderline psychotic, not to mention a skilled fighter.
Great Kortoros, Nova Girl! I knew the kid was a little off-kilter and chronically naive - but on the verge of insanity? She may be our wild card!

#631728 09/26/05 06:57 AM
.. Offline
Wanderer
Wanderer
WHAT THE?!?!?

How did I get here?!!?

Whats going on?....did we get Glamour Puss?

>picks up report on desk and reads it<

hmmm......very good, nice to know thats taken care of.

#631729 09/26/05 07:00 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Nova, Sorry I left in the middle of the night and left you there alone. Compy told me the Red Bee was on the move..

Oh she's interrogating Glamourpuss. Don't disturb her guys, she might start interrogating you in her frenzy.

Okay I suggest we go help out against villains where we can. Maybe we should stake out Everyday Girl's safehouses in case they try to jump her there.

#631730 09/26/05 07:11 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Don't worry TL, I am sending an Omnicon to warn Invisible Brainiac and Everyday Girl!

#631731 09/26/05 08:40 AM
Active
Active
*emerges from prisoner room, looking relaxed with a slight grin of satisfaction*

Well it looks like we won't be able to do a swap until Infinite Crisis destroys the barriers between realities. Frio put him on ice, he's no more use to us.

Till then, let's help with these villains and find the Spectre.

*GP, still wearing the TranqCollar, is encased in supercold ice*

#631732 09/26/05 12:07 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Cobalt Kid to Jailbait Lass:

Lolita, pass on to Vee, and tell him to forgive me if I'm a bit behind or out of the loop, but the Super-Pets have gathered en masse under Queen Connie, and they might be just the thing to turn the tide against the villains united.

LMBers, follow Vee's lead--he's clear and cool-headed and an excellent tactician.

-Cobalt

#631733 09/26/05 12:23 PM
Substitute
Substitute
The brutal battle between the lune-i-ticks and the assemble Super Pets and Allies has raged on for days. Many times it seemed as if all would be lost and the hordes of invading ticks would overrun Legion Worlds defenders. But at every one of those times, one or another of Legion Worlds finest would find a little something extra inside that would turn the tide in their favor if only for a little while.

At one point, the ticks managed to almost surround Queen Connie's forces but a desperatly mad counterstrike by Hrun, Stoopid Cat, and a rag tag squad of penguins and porcupines was able to break through the encircling flankers and turn them back onto their own forces. This proved to be the decisive turning point in the battle.. Fromn that point onward, the ticks were on the defensive and Queen Connie's troops pressed them furiously.

Finally, Connie's forces were able to push the ticks back...and back...and back into the tesseract system...all the way back to the breach in the space/time continuum.

The ticks made a desperate stand at that point but after some of the most ferocious fighting of the engagement, the last of the lune-i-ticks was routed and pushed back through the rift.

Then, Connie instructed her troops to seal it up tight and a guard was posted to insure that no further incursions were allowed until IB, Abin,or one of the other powerful energy wielders on LW were able to seal it permanently.

Once this was accomplished, a weary but victorious Super Pets and Allies Army made its way back through the tesseract system and back to the Temporary Command Center.

It was darkest night when they finally made it back so most of Legion World was not aware of their return but word would soon spread of the tremendous sacrifices made by all the Pets and their Aliies, the Penguins and Porcupines.

#631734 09/26/05 12:27 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Connie!

Thank goodness you're okay! Adn I must say, your timing is impecible as always. I know you and the other Pets and the Porcupines & Penguins must be exhausted but we have another crisis on our hands and we're going to need every one of you to help turn the tide.

The Villains have all escaped, thanks to Red Bee and his cronies. We need your army to help round them all up and get them back into their cells.

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#631735 09/26/05 01:43 PM
Active
Active
Finally some re-enforcements. But that army looks burnt out. Gonna be a real scrap. I hope we're ready.

#631736 09/26/05 02:03 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
I'm glad to hear that the Penguins were a help. I know I speak for Fa..*ahem* the Emperor Penguin when I say that the Penguin Colonies are always willing to come to the aid of Legion World.

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#631737 09/26/05 02:05 PM
Active
Active
Hrun and Stoopid Cat, as befitting mighty warriors who have won another great victory, are staggering through the corridors of the Command centre.

Hruns body is bruised and battered, one eye is closed and a large red scar burns across his huge manly chest.

He carries with him the Horn. And every so often takes huge gulps of mead from it. At the same time pouring cat nip for Stoopid Cat.

Together they sing bawdy songs of love and conquest. As they stand virtually holding each other upright. Arms (and paws) wrapped around each other in warrior friendship and support.

Hrun recites epic bardic poetry praising the leadership of Queen Connie. And leaves offerings of double cream and tuna everywhere.

Stoopid Cat sings loudly of the battle he has just won. Cracking a few of the command centre monitor screens.

Hrun belches, scratches and walks off to find more drinking partners.

But not before noticing Nova Girl.

"Hold fast here is a pretty wench, tell me are thou slave or free maiden"

Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!
#631738 09/26/05 02:22 PM
Leader
Leader
>Glamour Puss sits in the ice pondering. He could break out at any time. He's fully recovered and is amused by the fact that Nova Girl hasn't realised that Tamper Lad's shoddy TranqCollar shorted out as soon as the ice hit it. He is slightly chilly but thinks it best to bide his time for the moment. He knows they can't do anything about returning him to his own world and that the chances of finding Lucien Lad in the Palace without actually getting lost themselves or falling through a rip in reality and into another dimension are slim to none. Besides he's been enjoying himself and would quite like to see where things are going and who has actually been manipulating things. He's put twenty quid on it being Piddlin' Pup again and would like to be able to pick up any winnings he might get.

So, for the time being he sits in the block of ice and nonchalently files his nails without actually shattering any of the ice at all.<

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
#631739 09/26/05 02:32 PM
Active
Active
WENCH?

*** Nova postures lasciviously towards Hrun ***

"I don't know Wild Man, what do you prefer? I can be either."

*** Hrun moves closer to inspect Nova Girl who continues to make lewd and suggestive gestures at the Barbarian ***

*** Suddenly Nova swings mightily with her riding crop smacking the skin where Hrun's tunic was torn by the fighting. As he doubled over by the suddenous of her actions, Nova grabbed the barbarians long unkempt beard and hair flinging him over her shoulder onto the hard floor. ***

*** Standing on his throat ***

"Trust me Barbarian, I'm too much woman for you."

*** Turning to Invisible Brainiac as she walked away she says, ***

"IB, go get my spurs from the locker, the quality of Legion World's men keeps increasing."

#631740 09/26/05 02:50 PM
Active
Active
Hrun Stands rubbing his throat,

"So your not sure then?"

Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!
#631741 09/26/05 02:54 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
<Tamper Lad arrives>

Hello Nova, can you take a look at this?

<As she approaches, TL blasts her with a traquilizer dart. Running into the prisoner cell room TL starts the instant thaw cycle.>

<Removing the TranqCollar from GP, TL frees him from captivity. Detonating a bomb, an escape hole out the back of the temporary HQ is created. TL tosses GP through the waiting teleporter on the far side of the breach..>

<Destroying the device to prevent GP from being followed he awaits the LMBers and Nova's wrath.>

#631742 09/26/05 03:15 PM
Active
Active
What a day, first ape-men making a pass and now Tamper freeing Glamour Puss.

Tamper Lad... I'm arresting you under for assaulting an Officer of the Evil Genius Institute and a list of things I'll think of as my head clears from these drugs...

#631743 09/26/05 03:16 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Tamper Lad, you got some 'splainin' to do!

#631744 09/26/05 04:02 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Spectre made me do it...

#631745 09/26/05 04:11 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Care to elaborate?

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,169
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Caliente
Caliente
NorCal
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star