Roll Call
0 members (), 37 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Jfposey - 05/07/24 05:19 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/07/24 04:22 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 03:19 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/07/24 04:15 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/07/24 12:37 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: A desolate planetoid circling Star 69
#665416 09/14/05 02:29 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Faraway Lad arrives back from Tamper Lads Super Undisclosed Location Hideout.

"Whew! What a collection of Cheerleader pictures that bloke has got! Cobalt you got to go visit the Evil Genius Institute archives someday.

Listen up guys one thing the EGI is good for is snooping. What their surveillance technology has found out is that the ticks are just a symptom of a bigger problem. They live in the walls of time, space and relativity. Occasionally one or two will sneak in to our dimension through cracks in the walls. that’s when people tend to get deja vu, its false memories from the ticks.

Whatever is happening with Vees power ups the monitor and those shadows has somehow weakened the fabric of reality so much that they are able to come in by the millions.

And if you think those big mother f…..ers up there are bad you aint seen the worst of it. I thought they were called lune-I-ticks because the white round bodies were pale white like moon light. Boy was I wrong. The breeding queens are big enough, but according to Tamper Lads, quadridimesional hyper fazorite powered reality viewer (and sandwich maker) these ticks like to live in big colony’s. Some twelve dozen queens all together in one place. And if the ticks live inside the queens where do you think the queens live?”

Invisible Braininac looked up at the queen passing away to engulf a nearby planet, and shivered.
“Are you telling us…”

“exactly IB” continued Faraway “somewhere out there, there is a King tick the size of a small moon, a Planet sized creature who travels the corridors of reality transporting his progeny to new realms to breed and feed”

There was silence

“but there is one glimmer of hope, the ticks can only survive in our dimension as long as the walls of reality are weakened, if we can find the cause of the breach, and close it, they will return to there own land and stop bothering us. EGI researchers think the shadows we are fighting have something to do with the dimensional rifts”

Faithfull
#665417 09/15/05 07:15 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
*arrives from one of the rifts, glowing*

I looked into the rift, and the rift looked into me.

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#665418 09/15/05 12:06 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
We've got bigger problems right now.

The ticks are just one of the consequences of all this weakening of space and time. There is a larger force at work here, and I believe, it's just found a way to reenter this plain, using the energies left over from the Emerald Empress and the being known as Bizarro-Computo. In fact, I'm now convinced that this being purposely led the Empress away so he could murder her. Only her wit and forethought allowed her to use the Eye to create another plan, by centering her powers on Vee.

In the meantime, EDE is missing, possibly consumed by a shadow demon. The Monitor's Ship has been blown apart, and we are no closer to having information on our enemy. Except Crujectra and Crusader were able to absorb the knowledge passed down from the Monitor on our enemy and his plans. My psychic link with Spellbinder has allowed me to catch a glimpse of this, and it's mind-shattering. The forces at work here are beyond just one evil being...its a whole onslaught of concepts and destruction. In order to really get into it, it'll take a few of us to explain it, so we know what we're up against.

Invisible Brainiac has told me that there are further problems at home. The majority of our magic-users have left this plane, and Avalon no longer exists above Legion World. Worse, a series of villains have used this time when we are away to begin trying to overrun our home. This includes the Riddler, the Red Bee, Glamour Puss and who knows what else. Despite this threat, our main problem is the enemy at hand, who seems able to manipulate horrible cosmic forces without breaking a sweat.

<looks at Vee and Spellbinder>

Now is the time for some answers...

#665419 09/15/05 04:14 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
*looks at the ticks*

You are nothing! I see every atom of your existence, and I Reboot them.

*makes grand, sweeping gesture and all the ticks implode upon themselves, reshaping into disc-like spacecraft containing alien mutants in pepperpot-like casings*

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#665420 09/15/05 05:04 PM
Applicant
Applicant
At last...

#665421 09/16/05 03:17 AM
Vee Offline OP
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Oh Ooo!

Did everyone here that "At last"?

I really didn't like the sound of that...

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#665422 09/16/05 07:29 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Where should we begin?

You all know about multiverses, and parrallel Earths, and alternate timelines and all of that nonsense--let's face it: as a LMBer, that's pretty much our lives. And it gets confusing, and a little hard to keep track of. But it's our history, and it makes sense in its own unique way.

But there are forces that can destroy all of that. The cosmic stage is so grand, that's its hard to express what this means...but whole histories, and continuities can be torn from existence. And in its place stands convoluted discrepencies and twists and misplaced timelines where things don't add up quite the way they should. You'd think the universe could correct itself, but it can't. And the legacy of these forces means years and years of more torn timelines and screwed up histories, and well...who knows where it could lead.

This has happened before, in other Earths, and in other continuities. A force exists, a harbinger of doom that does exactly this. One such crisis created one single history out of many, and left a plethora of death, convolution and almost unmanagable after-effects. This being was called the Anti-Monitor.

#665423 09/16/05 07:36 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
The Anti-Monitor, against every being that could stand against him, almost destroyed all that there was. He was beaten, but his legacy suceeded in a way, for all that was left was but a shadow of its former self. And years and decades of restoration and fixing things, guided by the fates that controlled the universe, only brought to light further problems. These problems are no mere side effect--they could potentially unravel all there was.

<looks at Princess Crujectra>

It is her thoughts on this enemy that I give you what we know:

A being such as the Monitor is a universal being, like the phoenix force. When a Monitor dies, his memories are transferred to a new being, somewhere across timelines and histories and continuities. So, when this Crisis' Anti-Monitor died, his memories were transferred to another. Sometimes it can take moments for the transfer of memories to happen, like Monitor to the Jectra twins... sometimes it can take years, even 1,000 years.

This 'other' inherited these powers and this legacy. This legacy of utter destruction and dismemberment of our very sense of selves and sense of a greater, more complex universal storyline.

And he is an enemy that the LMB have known before, and have fought before. He is one of our greatest, and most feared foes. And he has been reborn, from the energies of the Emerald Empress, with the full knoweldge of exactly what power it is that he wields.

#665424 09/16/05 07:47 PM
Vee Offline OP
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Well, from some of her energies maybe. In her last moment she made a tremendous sacrifice. Rather than allow him to gain control of all her power and energy...rather than trying to defend herself, which she knew would be fruitless in the end...she chose a more heroic and deadly course. She sent all the energy she could muster to serve a new host. She sent it to me!

Somehow we have to make her sacrifice worthy of the effort. We must find the way to win.

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#665425 09/16/05 08:09 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
LAM remarks: "Who would be so ruthless as to plant the seeds of doubt and distrust among us?"

#665426 09/17/05 03:53 AM
Leader
Leader
It's not Jar Jar Binks again is it? Even as an evil parallel universe villain that thought terrifies me.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
#665427 09/17/05 02:18 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I'm beginning to understand how Vee's new avatar feels.

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#665428 09/17/05 02:45 PM
SoM Offline
Honorary
Honorary
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner
EXT-ER-MIN-ATE

*bl-asts Out-door Min-er to smith-er-eens*

Backup account for Reboot.
#665429 09/17/05 03:06 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Oh, I like you guys. You're funny.

Look, I shunted that last blast off somewhere nice and desolate, so nobody got hurt. I won't be as thoughtful with the next one. So howzabout we all just hang out here and play nice, 'k?

#665430 09/18/05 07:48 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Looks like somebody's looking for a fight. (readies himself beside OM) I don't know who you are, pal, but if you've been listening, we have bigger fish to worry about out there.

#665431 09/18/05 01:22 PM
Applicant
Applicant
Fools. It is simple. You are not Daleks and thus you shall die.

#665432 09/19/05 07:54 AM
.. Offline
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally posted by Dalek Emperor:
[b]Fools. It is simple. You are not Daleks and thus you shall die.[/b]
Oh, like thats never happened to me before!!!!

#665433 09/21/05 03:39 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
OK, let's get ourselves together, and start trying to make our move. The Super-Pets are preparing to attack the ticks/daleks on Legion World, and we'll need to form some sort of assault on the Dalek Emperor out here.

But the true threat is the forces that I explained, as our history/world/timeline/continuity is slowly starting to unravel. We know what forces we face, but now we have to figure out how to proceed. I told you I believe I know who the one behind this is--

<Cobalt suddenly falters back, as his spiritual powers glow blue and a pain throbs in his head. While he was speaking, he was attempting to search for Eryk Davis Ester, who is among the missing. Elsewhere, his spiritual essence is pushed back by the mysterious entity plotting against the LMB, and he now he falters>

Ugh. I...where was I?

Let's do a Roll Call of who's here:

Spellbinder
Crusader
Cobalt Kid
Emerald Varalent
Abin Quank
Faraway Lad
Polar Boy
Outdoor Miner
Deadman
Pagan Lass
Reboot
Disaster Boy
Legion John
Shark Lad

And Space Ranger was here, but I'm not sure if he's left us now. He's not in a good state of mind, and I'm worried about him.

And EDE is missing, and we're having no luck finding him.

But what we need now is to start making our plans to attack. I suggest some take out the Daleks, some go back to Legion World, and some gather to confront the true enemy we're facing--but not for a showdown. Not yet anyway. I need to know you're all on board and ready though.

#665434 09/21/05 05:57 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Yeah, I'm in. What the heck.

#665435 09/21/05 06:26 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Pagan Lass and I are with you Cobie, but the Ranger... I Dunno, he's convinced that the RED BEE is personally responsible for the Empress's death.

And he's sworn that he will personally avenge her.

Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...
#665436 09/22/05 06:46 AM
.. Offline
Wanderer
Wanderer
i'm ready to go
hmmm.... dismembered by Daleks, that'll be new to me..........

#665437 09/22/05 10:43 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<Dedman slips off to Legion World for Gay of Vengeance>

Ded--?! Now what?

OK, enough’s enough. We have some serious problems at hand, and we need to deal with them.

Reboot and Faraway Lad, you two are in charge of taking care of this Dalek/Tick problem. Assemble whatever team you need, and move forward from there. Everyone else, begin making your way back to Legion World, finding EDE and finding the truth of what we face.

<Omni-com goes off>

Hm?

#665438 09/22/05 10:48 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
To: Cobalt Kid
Cc: Marius Desmonius

IMPORTANT
CODE RED SECURITY: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY

Cobalt Kid,

Despite you repeated desire to have no affiliation with your home planet, we, the people of Ggrrgg urgently request your help and your support.

Ggrrgg has become embroiled in a full-out galactic war with the neighboring territory of Psyonia. All reserves and military personnel have been called in.

We, the people of Ggrrgg, humbly ask that you rejoin us and help us in our time of need.

It is our understanding that you now are general of your own army, half a galaxy away in the sector known as Legion World. Although we have no way of locating that sector for strange reasons, we ask for anyhelp you can provide. I trust you understand this.

You will see that I have copied your father into this correspondence. He is assembling his army as we speak.

Help us Cobaltus.

Flavius Tarquinius
Consul of Ggrrgg

#665439 09/22/05 10:52 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
(Wha--?! Pysonia and Ggrrgg at war? Return to Ggrrgg after all this time?)

(My father is among those fighting, I see.)

<looks at Spellbinder>

(What should I do now?)

<looks at Mykal, one of Cobalt’s oldest friends>

(I will do what I must)

Friends.

I…I’m afraid, that events are spinning further out of control. I ask you all to follow Vee’s lead, he’ll know what to do.

My homeworld, Ggrrgg, is now at war with Psyonia.

<puts head down>

Any of you with experience in galactic diplomacy…and military warfare…I urge you, to please enter that sector, and do what you can to push for peace.

<looks at Crujeckie>

Goodbye.

<flies off at top speed magnetically, before anyone can react and stop him. The LMB watch as Cobalt Kid flies off into space>

#665440 09/22/05 11:07 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cobie... wait!

<Suddenly, Crujectra and Crusader look off into the distance and they receive a telepathic message>

My children... Psyonia is under attack by those warmongers from Ggrrgg. Our planet must be protected. Maxx has already joined us, but I will need to recall the Psyonian Guard from Legion World, so that they may assist us in our time of need

<The twins share a look, and then the Princess responds>

No, father... these are dark and desperate times for both Legion World and the United Planets. With the LMBP stretched so thin across the galaxy, I cannot leave Legion World and LMBP Plaza security compromised. Mykel and I... we're coming home. The Royal Family of Psyonia will face this danger united

<Suddenly, the air before the twins shimmers with crackling energy. A doorway appears... on the far side, Maxx awaits, using his sorcery to hold open the Gate he has opened>

I'm sorry, my friends... but this is something we must do.

<The twins cross the threshold to Psyonia, and the Gate closes>

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,196
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
LegionFan223
LegionFan223
Orando
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star