Roll Call
0 members (), 38 Murran Spies, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by thoth lad - 05/13/24 05:34 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 11:36 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 02:15 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/11/24 09:37 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 53 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 52 53
Re: Cobalt's Office of Security - Super, sexy 70's addition
#694785 06/29/05 02:08 PM
M
Leader
Leader
M
<plummeting, shouting into walking ring>

Cobie - are you there? Miner? Anyone?

#694786 06/29/05 02:48 PM
Active
Active
Hrun is now in true Berserker rage. Smashing Bees together to make them explode he feels no pain is aware of no injury and is singing as he fights, the full joy of battle is upon him.

Suddenly he feels a hand on his leg.

“godurn it youngster will you give me that darned coffee pot”

Looking down Hrun sees another barbarian. Delighted to have another foe to fight he twists in mid air and pulls his sword out of his scabbard.

“die then Demon of the air” he shouts as he lunges at Matlock with the huge blade.

“Bother, guess that retirement is going to have to wait for a while then” thinks Matlock as he is forced to activate his force shield again. Once more the force shield has a strange effect on him as his hair loses some of its grey and the lines on his forehead smooth out.

Now that Disaster Boys storm is ended and Cobalt’s magnetism is no longer keeping the pretzel and coffee makers airborne the two are falling headlong towards the ground.

Hrun is unaware of this, his blade is busy attacking Matlock’s shield whilst Matlock himself is trying to avoid the fight.

Looking down at the onrushing ground Matlock thinks, “ouch this is really gonna hurt”

There is a huge crash as the two heroes hit the ground. Tables and chairs are smashed to splinters and coffee and cakes destroyed in there thousands.

For a few seconds there is silence in Cramers Kitchen. Then with a huge eruption Hrun and Matlock spring forth from the crater which used to be Cramers seating area.

“Hah Daemon from the pits, I saw thou shape change I will soon cast thee back into the pit” shouts Hrun and he starts to attack Matlock again, Swinging his sword against the unprotected head of the hero

The battle continues at Cafe Cramer here

Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!
#694787 06/29/05 02:48 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
ow ow ow ow....who's yelling.

(db passes back out)

#694788 06/29/05 02:53 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
mmmm (grogily comes to)
ow ow ow oh that pain is me being stung by a multitude of bees ow ow ow next time someone invents something i wish they would think "trans-suit" and not "pretzel maker"

what he sprock happened to everyone. if i can just... (db concentrates sweat running down his face as a zephyr exactly and precisely wraps up the bees attacking him and sweeps them away) can't fall asleep on the job...

(he stumbles to his feet and quietly reenters the fray....looking like...well like he had been stung by thousands of bees!)

#694789 06/29/05 03:40 PM
Active
Active
(As the Red Bee gets up from the attack the Sorceress has thrown on him, she walks over to him and lift him into the air by his neck, driving her nail deep enough to draw blood, she then drops him)

I have no need to kill you...yet.

(She then turns her attention to Disaster Boy)

You want you "precious" power, then by all means, take it.

(Sorceress blasts Disaster Boy with a green energy, it returns his powers, but for a few seconds, it temporarily increases his powers, causing mass destruction and forcing the weather to be even worse than before and forcing Disaster Boy to struggle in complete agony. She then teleports away)

#694790 06/29/05 03:56 PM
#deleteFacebook
Online Shocked
#deleteFacebook
(Reboots out of ghost mode to intangibility mode)

Okay, this is getting out of hand. This place hasn't been such a mess since that meteor shower that even I couldn't ignore...

*throws a Reboot hologram over to DB* Imagine yourself like normal, and tap it while saying "Reboot". Should fix you up.

Where's Cobalt and Spellbinder...?

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#694791 06/29/05 03:58 PM
Reservist
Reservist
*laughing for the first time, as he watches Morgause continue to drain the life from Igraine. She then teleports away, leaving her fellow Avolonian*

She is powerful, I'll give her that, but even she is not immune to the power I've now amassed. She may think she's attacking me, but her delusions are actually serving me well.

*turns back to the Princess*

Now then...where were we? <grin>

#694792 06/29/05 04:00 PM
Reservist
Reservist
*by this point, the bee swarms have become so intense, that to merely use their powers, the LMBP can kill hundreds of them. This, of course, means that there millions more around*

#694793 06/29/05 04:04 PM
#deleteFacebook
Online Shocked
#deleteFacebook
Yeah, the Avalonites tend to be prone to delusions. They're like that. But they're to be dealt with later.

Anyway, you can't touch me, and as of *throws hologram at Spellbinder and Reboots her to be intangible* now, can't touch her. I have this thing about not liking torture much.

*picks up Spellbinder (since I'm intangible too, I can pick her up smile ) and teleports both of us to the force-fielded Mainframe*

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

#694794 06/29/05 04:06 PM
Active
Active
(invisible and thinking)

Fool! It was so simply to enter his mind and bring about an illusion of what he though his powers could achieve. He though I attack was attack Igraine with an illusion, but I was only stalling him so that I could reinforce the shield, soon Morgaine and Igraine will stop all the bees with their spell and then I can strike.

Though, this excercise was fun, I got to see MY SON, Disaster Boy in utter agony.

#694795 06/29/05 04:08 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
leaving you all to myself...

(DB pops knuckles)

how'd you like to be the black and blue bee.

#694796 06/29/05 04:09 PM
Reservist
Reservist
*watches as Reboot leaves with Princess Crujectra*

<grin> I must admit that I'm surprised, Reboot. I never knew you cared so much for a fellow LMBer.

*a red ooze begins to drip off of the Red Bee's a hands. Upon hitting the floor, it burns right through it to the next level.*

I shall have to pick a new target for my fury. And now that I believe I've found the true measure of both Reboot and the witches powers, whether they are willing to accept it and adapt, or not, I think the LMBP is running out of allies to stop me.

*eyes Invisible Brainiac*

A shame Future could not be here either. I've been meaning to make both young men show the LMBP a new kind of fear...

#694797 06/29/05 04:15 PM
#deleteFacebook
Online Shocked
#deleteFacebook
*teleports back to the fray, having left Spellbinder in his medbay*

They're not "my fellow LMBers." I quit over Yellow Kid's coup and Cobalt's corruption. Like I said, I just have this thing about idiots who decide to use torture... and I haven't even touched you. Yet. I'm more concerned for your prisoners for now.

*Reboots iB to intangibility before Red Bee touches him*

#694798 06/29/05 04:24 PM
Reservist
Reservist
*a look of true surprise comes to the Red Bee's face. It quickly leaves, replaced by a slight grin*

I see. Then you should know that now as we speak, millions of bees are devastating Legion World. Attacking both those you loathe, and those you respect. I shall be sure that Actor Lad feels them especially well.

You can teleport as many away as you can. But there will always be victims. And there will always be those left in the wake of power.

<full smile>

But.

If you are concerned about torture and still have those you dislike, I'd like to wager with myself over what your next move will be.

<picks up the body of Cobalt Kid, who continues to move towards the Red Bee hoping he won't be seen. The ooze burns Cobalt's body immediately. The pain is like known other ever experienced on Legion World by any.>

Save him Reboot. By either swearing your loyalty to the LMBP, or to me.

Just like I cannot touch you right now, I have ensured through my own means, that neither you or the High Priestess Viviane can touch me, as a true balance. You can try, but it will not succeed. You can only succeed in other ways...

#694799 06/29/05 04:27 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
CRACK!!!!!!!!

(db stands over a fallen red bee holding a metal pipe, now bent in the shape of the back of the red bees head)

that's how we do it in the future.

#694800 06/29/05 04:27 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
(astral projection)

Nor would I want to touch you, Morgause is the one with the hots for you, though she wants to kill you now, I'm out of this war. I'm only popping in to see High Queen and Morgaine, whom you cannot touch thanks to their force field, and within time their spell will freeze any type of bee on Legion World!

HA!

And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...
#694801 06/29/05 04:29 PM
#deleteFacebook
Online Shocked
#deleteFacebook
Ta DB.

*Reboots Cobalt into a giant ameoba, crushing down on the Bee*

If you're still conscious, I like the LMB as a concept, just not the way it's been run of late. It's not as if you ever thought I'd really swear fealty to a torturing imbecile, is it?

#694802 06/29/05 04:33 PM
Reservist
Reservist
*the Red Bee grabs Disaster Boy's leg. It is a pain beyond all comprehension. The young LMBer falls*

*bees swarm from all angles. No one can see anymore. Reboot can hear a voice*

Interesting Reboot, and well worth the ploy I proposed that neither of us knew would get anywhere.

*grabs Outdoor Miner and Faraway Lad, pain issues forth again. Still, their site is blocked*

You cannot save them all, you know...

#694803 06/29/05 04:34 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
Originally posted by Reboot:
Ta DB.

*Reboots Cobalt into a giant ameoba, crushing down on the Bee*

If you're still conscious, I like the LMB as a concept, just not the way it's been run of late. It's not as if you ever thought I'd really swear fealty to a torturing imbecile, is it?
Why do I get the feeling that this is going to make him even madder?

#694804 06/29/05 04:36 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<Amoeba Cobalt smiles to himself. Tranforming into an amoeba has suddenly gotten rid of all the pain.>

Someone help! We have a protocol for this!

<immediately, the Cobalt-Amoeba protocols begin, as Dr. One's device, a satellite orbiting Legion World, beams down upon Cobalt, blasting through the Security Office roof, and knocking everyone to the side! Now debris has joined the Bees and LMBers>

That's better...

<Cobalt reemerges, totally naked except for Hulk-like tattered pants, blood and bruises everywhere.>

#694805 06/29/05 04:37 PM
#deleteFacebook
Online Shocked
#deleteFacebook
Hmmm...

Need a minute to recalibrate my forcefield . I can't use any of my tech like this...

*teleports back to his lab in the Mainframe quickly*

#694806 06/29/05 04:39 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<Cobalt blasts a path to the screaming Faraway>

Far, wake up!

Crujeckie, can you hear me?! <uses telepathic connection to Spellbinder> Wake up Darden!

<turning to Faraway Lad>

Now, Far! Send us all away to where the trap has been sprung!

<font size="8">Suddenly, The Red Bee and all the LMBers present, as well as Spellbinder, are teleported to Greg Evigan Island!</font s>

It's up to you now EDE... story continues here!!!

#694807 06/29/05 04:48 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<The Security Office stands in heap of wreckage.

Far away, on Greg Evigan Island, the final battle rages.

Sorceress Morgausse and Disaster Boy are nowhere to be found.

Hrun the Barbarian and Matlock battle across Legion World.

Reboot considers what to do next.

The Bees continue to swarm>

#694808 06/29/05 04:51 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
Igraine and Morgaine are still on Legion World slowly ridding the world of bees.

#694809 06/29/05 05:15 PM
Substitute
Substitute
(within the force field mother and daughter work their magic)

Morgaine, Viviane has entered the war, perhaps we should help her.

Page 13 of 53 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,257
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Faraway Lad, Kid Charlemagne
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star