Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller), 34 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 09:32 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/03/24 07:20 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:58 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by razsolo - 05/03/24 06:53 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 05:30 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:45 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: LMB Infinite Crisis: The Ggrrgg/Psyonia War
#721133 09/28/05 08:48 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Okay Cobie, I've transmitted everything that transpired here to the twins. As soon as either of them, I won't deal with anyone else, gives us permission to land I'll take us there.

Miner has his own way to get there... As soon as he takes DB back to Lash's Thread... lol

Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...
#721134 09/28/05 09:04 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Fair enough, Abin.

<sees Army is out of view, on the borders of Psyonia>

You know, I had to punch you just to keep face with my army. It was the only way to show them that I won't let anyone's authority overide my own.

I just want to get that out of the way now, so you and I are square. Because I have to face Crujeckie now, and that's going to be something I need my total attention on...

#721135 09/28/05 09:07 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
(Hmmmm... Cobie's always kept his word in the past but sometimes it's like a Devil's Bargain, I need to keep a close eye on things...)

<Sends Private Message to Pagan Lass...>

<rubs jaw> Yeah, I understand, Cobes

With a Power Ring...
#721136 09/28/05 09:14 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
King Hrold: "No Ggrrggian Invader will set foot upon Psyonia! Crujectra, launch the [b]Psyonian Protocols[b]!"

<Crujectra spins around to face her father>

Spellbinder: "Father, no! Let me handle this! I... I can stop Cobie... please..."

<A look of grim determination crosses the face of the King of Psyonia>

King Hrold: "Very well, daughter. If you will not stop this invader, then I will!"

<Triggering the touchstone on his chest, the King of Psyonia channels the psionic might of his race, lashing out at the approaching LMBPers. Suddenly, Cobalt Kid and Abin Quank stop dead in their tracks, heads thrown back in agony as their minds and bodies are assaulted>

Crujectra and Crusader: "Father, NO!"

<As one, the twins trigger their own touchstones and enter the mind meld. Marshalling their wills, the twins wrest control of the meld from their father, freeing Abin and Cobalt Kid. The psionic backlash, however, drives the King to his knees, and then he falls to the floor, unconscious>

Queen Suzyn: "Children, what have you done?"

Spellbinder: "Forgive us, mother, but we did what must be done. Father was making a horrible mistake. We will take care of this, I promise."

<With that, the Jectra Twins and Maxx leave Psyonia and head out to meet their teammates just outside Psyonian Orbit>

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#721137 09/28/05 09:19 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Dammit! That HURT!!!

You all right Cobalt?

Okay, Cru, Crusader, and Maxx are on their way here...

With a Power Ring...
#721138 09/28/05 09:39 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<blood trickles down nose>

Aaaargh...no, I don't think so. That was one of the most painful experiences I've ever felt.

I guess the Psyonian Protocols truly *are* real...

Sorry for that too, Abin...

#721139 09/28/05 09:52 AM
Applicant
Applicant
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Aaaargh...no, I don't think so. That was one of the most painful experiences I've ever felt.
I doubt it was as painful as the time I killed all those clones of you and made you lose your powers smile

#721140 09/28/05 08:16 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
<appears, hands Cobie a napkin>

Here, you don't want to look too messed up before the negotiations start. No more than usual, anyway.

Can we save the rest of the fighting for the actual bad guys now?

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#721141 10/04/05 05:21 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<Crusader and Princess Crujectra arrive, and the five heroes are once more face to face. Tensions are high>

Thank you Miner *wiping blood from nose* and thank you Crujeckie and Mykal. I hope that in stopping your father, you have read what my plans are. I know what a terrible price it was for you to pay.

You see, it is my father that is leading this assault on Psyonia. I still have some secret contact with my homeworld, and I know they have new Doomsday which although untested, they still plan to use. I’ve used my army to give them a false sense that they have allies waiting for them out here, to lure them closer to Psyonia, although into a strategic position that will make them have a harder time of pulling back. Being a general is something I had to learn on my own to survive. Being a manipulative bastard is something I learned working at the Office of Security.

They are currently heading into a trap, and my army has direct orders to proceed to battle them on sight. We will be the first line of defense against Psyonia, although only we five and my army realize it. I once swore to abandon the warlike ways of Ggrrgg…the irony that I’ve embraced them to battle Ggrrgg does not escape me.

<turns to Crujectra>

I’m sorry for what this may have cost you, Crujeckie. Even now, it occurs to me that it far too coincidental that Ggrrgg and Psyonia suddenly go to war in the midst of a Crisis…

#721142 10/04/05 10:23 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
But this is interplanetary war! Who could be so powerful that they could pull the strings of two of the most powerful planets...

<Suddenly, Crujectra screams, her eyes clenched shut. When she at last opens them, tears are streaming down her cheeks>

Oh Cobie... Abin... an LMBPer has just fallen...

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#721143 10/04/05 10:37 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
NOOOOO!!!!

IT's Not True! It can't be true...

With a Power Ring...
#721144 10/04/05 11:09 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Oh no...oh no...

He was one of my best friends on Legion World...he was my partner...

Enough is enough. We need to finish this and get back to Legion World.

It makes sense when you think about it. Who is powerful enough to put two worlds at war? Why, the same person that would want to put Cobalt Kid at war with Crujectra and Crusader--since we know his secrets! It's him.

Space Ranger...I'll miss you brother...and I'll mourn you in the way you'd have wanted it--fighting for truth and justice.

Let's go kick some Ggrrggian ass!

#721145 10/04/05 11:21 AM
Substitute
Substitute
*watches events with amusement*

boo yah!

#721146 10/04/05 05:59 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
What kind of mysterious entity goes "boo yah"?

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#721147 10/07/05 09:04 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
OK, LMBers, enough is enough. We need to get back to Legion World. First Emerald Empress, now Space Ranger.

We know whose pulling our strings. It's him.

My army has engaged the Ggrrggian War machine. Let's go give them a hand, and finish this, before they get any closer to Psyonia. Then we're going home.

<holds Crujectra's hand>

I'm sorry if I've come between your father and you, Crujeckie. But I'll be here for you. And now we face my own father, one on one, and I know you'll be there for me.

Let's go LMB! Teleport us in, Miner!

#721148 10/07/05 10:03 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Spellbinder: "That's okay, Cobie. We can work things out with my father. How mad could he be, really?"

<Suddenly, the touchstones at Crujectra and Mykel's throats pulse in brilliant red. An instant later, they shatter, dropping to the ground. The twins look to each other in disbelief>

Crusader: "Well, okay, so maybe he's a little mad."

Spellbinder: "I guess I might have to have 'Princess' removed from my business cards..."

#721149 10/07/05 11:29 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<The Army of Cobalt Kid marches in full-force against the Ggrrggians, as blood is spilled and all out war erupts. Outdoor Miner teleports the five heroes in and the battle rages on.>

The leader of the Ggrrggians is mine.

<Using their powers, the five heroes are able to tip the scales of battle tremendously in favor of the LMB Triumvirate. They begin pushing the Ggrrggians back.>

#721150 10/07/05 12:26 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<The battle rages for hours. Soon, it becomes clear that the Ggrrggian Army has no chance of winning, as the Jectra Twins and Abin Quank push them back in broad strokes with their powers. The Army of Cobalt Kid, exhausted, begins to pull back victorious.>

Take me to their leader, OM.

Admidst the slaughter, Outdoor Miner teleports Cobalt and himself to the Ggrrggian leader, and Outdoor Miner realizes this is Cobalt’s father. They see him holding his sword to the neck of Scipio Taltarus, Cobalt’s greatest lieutunent.>

NO!

<Cobalt rushes forward, knocking the sword out of his hand. The father and son duel one on one. Cobalt doesn’t have any fight left in him, but his father looks to kill him where he stands. Finally, it is Scipio who slashes Cobalt’s father across the back. The old man falls, and is quickly grabbed by his forces and pulled back, as Cobalt is unsure if he is dead or alive. “I could not let you commit patricide, general. I’m sorry,” says Scipio, as he walks off.>

My problems are for another day, anyway…

Let’s get the others, Miner. The war, as quick as it began, is over. It was a distraction anyway, that much I see. The whole point of this thing was to put me at odds with Crujectra and Crusader. If anything, it probably brought us closer. Now none of us have families…save the LMB. And that is enough.

Let’s go home. The Monitor’s thoughts have been processing in my brain for weeks. I know what is to come.

<The heroes gather.>

To Legion World, Abin.

<hands on Crusader and Crujectra’s shoulders> We’ll beat this together.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,091
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
LegionFan223
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star