Roll Call
0 members (), 42 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 09:32 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/03/24 07:20 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:58 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by razsolo - 05/03/24 06:53 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 05:30 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:45 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
INVASION Tie-In: You're Being Investigated
#733535 08/04/06 09:59 AM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Citizens of Legion World,

I have traveled far, at the request of the United Planets, to enter Legion World and meet face to face with the so-called LMB. There are high accusations afoot, and despite whatever reputation you may have with the rest of the galaxy, I will not show any favoritism. The Space Rangers have long stood for truth and justice in the cosmos, long before you all decided to combine heroics and debauchery into some sort of ideal.

I am aware that a previous Space Ranger was stationed here, and that he held true to the ideals of the space rangers and served honorably and proudly among you. I am also aware that he became very familiar with you all, even becoming an active member among the LMB. I only hope that there was no deception involved in getting him to join you.

I’ll repeat: my intentions here are of the utmost importance. There is a murderer abroad on Legion World, possibly two of them. And despite whatever love anyone has for them, they will be brought to justice. I trust that no one will hinder my mission, and that quarters will be prepared for me accordingly.

Thank you,

Dak Sussarc
Space Ranger (Dark Oval Sector)

Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?
Re: INVASION Tie-In: You're Being Investigated
#733536 08/04/06 10:37 AM
strange but not a stranger
Space Ranger Sussarc,

You may want to check in with the Security Office. The previous Space Ranger worked well with them (in spite of incidents of debauchery within the Security Office)

Also, If you do arrest anyone, for murder or other possible charges, please check with me so that I can assess that the accussed's rights do not get violated.

Welcome to Legion World.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#733537 08/04/06 12:00 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Quislet, I'd prefer to steer clear of the security office for now. However, I will keep you informed.

I remember reading a report long ago on something called the 'Dark Stu Saga'. It seems while the entire LMB decided to make a mess of things, you were the only one with enough sense to follow the law.

(And its good to know who can't be bought).

#733538 08/04/06 02:54 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Welcome to Legion World, Officer Sussarc. We are, of course, willing to give you our cooperation.

However, you should keep in mind that although Legion World will always work with the United Planets, we are in fact an autonomous entity and do not fall under United Planets jurisdiction. We function as a neutral party in most UP disputes, and act mostly as a diplomatic entity.

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#733539 08/04/06 03:39 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Yes, welcome Space Ranger. I’ll be sure to be as helpful as you need me to be.

<does not extend hand>

Unfortunately, duty calls and I’m busy right now. Perhaps another time.

#733540 08/04/06 08:59 PM
Active
Active
Well, well, well! There's a new ranger in town, eh? I wonder how he'll stack up against the last one.

You be sure to call me if you decide to work with the security office, Dak. Until then, I'll be seeing you around cowboy.

#733541 08/04/06 11:12 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Ohmygod, a real Space Ranger here on Legion World!

<Yawn> I'm like so NOT Impressed. <Yawn>

Hi! How are you?
<click-click> <span style="font-size: 15px;">BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!</span>
#733542 08/05/06 10:39 AM
M
Leader
Leader
M
<slows security cruiser, eyeing interloper disdainfully from a distance>

Well, that's just great. For cryin' out loud.

#733543 08/05/06 01:21 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
My favorite sign of all time read

"Trespassers will be persecuted and violated."

Said everything it needs to. Perhaps it should hang in your office?

Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!
#733544 08/05/06 01:44 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Ranger, although less visible than the Security Office, I offer the full cooperation of my Bureau of External Affairs (tm).

The childhood friend Exnihil never had.
#733545 08/05/06 08:08 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Space Ranger (Dark Oval Sector):
Citizens of Legion World,

I have traveled far, at the request of the United Planets, to enter Legion World and meet face to face with the so-called LMB. There are high accusations afoot, and despite whatever reputation you may have with the rest of the galaxy, I will not show any favoritism. The Space Rangers have long stood for truth and justice in the cosmos, long before you all decided to combine heroics and debauchery into some sort of ideal.

I am aware that a previous Space Ranger was stationed here, and that he held true to the ideals of the space rangers and served honorably and proudly among you. I am also aware that he became very familiar with you all, even becoming an active member among the LMB. I only hope that there was no deception involved in getting him to join you.

I’ll repeat: my intentions here are of the utmost importance. There is a murderer abroad on Legion World, possibly two of them. And despite whatever love anyone has for them, they will be brought to justice. I trust that no one will hinder my mission, and that quarters will be prepared for me accordingly.

Thank you,

Dak Sussarc
Hmmm...and so it begins again. shake

Tell me Space Ranger Dak, why is it that Space Rangers get so much training in preparation for their careers and yet none of it is in diplomacy or tact? I've wondered about for a long time.

As you mentioned there was a Space Ranger here for quite some time. A more honorable man could not be found, in my opinion. I considered him to be among my best friends and you besmirk his reputation by implying that he could have been deceived into doing anything he did not feel was True or Just (that is part of your motto isn't it? Yes, I thought so)

Did you really mean to imply that Space Rangers could be so easily deceived? If so, then you might ask yourself if it might not be possible that you have already been deceived and sent on a wild goose chase to stir up trouble here while the real culprits laugh at your ineptitude behind their hands and reap the spoils of your efforts.

I would suggest that you adjust your attitude if you seek cooperation. You might meander on down to the plaza and view the memorial that has been erected there for some months to your revered colleague. He faced death willingly in order to ensure that "Truth and Justice Shall Prevail" and we honor him for it.

He lived up to those ideals. Before you begin your supposed investigation, you might ask yourself if you are worthy to walk in his footsteps. When you realize that the answer to that is a resounding "No", you will have begun to achieve enlightenment.

Come see me when you do. I will welcome you into my home at that point and provide you accomodations much beyond those that a public servant should require, much less demand. Until then, however, don't waste your time "investigating" me. I don't have time to waste on petty questions from pompous fools.

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#733546 08/06/06 12:28 AM
Active
Active
Hey, Cobalt, can't we do something to keep this guy off Legion World? I mean we are out of their jurisdiction right? So why should we put up with some nitwit coming around here suspecting Legion Worlders of murder? And just who's making these accusations anyway?

#733547 08/06/06 01:08 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
(so it begins.....)

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#733548 08/07/06 09:21 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Originally posted by Vee:
Originally posted by Space Ranger (Dark Oval Sector):
[b]Citizens of Legion World,

I&#146;ll repeat: my intentions here are of the utmost importance. There is a murderer abroad on Legion World, possibly two of them. And despite whatever love anyone has for them, they will be brought to justice. I trust that no one will hinder my mission, and that quarters will be prepared for me accordingly.

Thank you,

Dak Sussarc
Hmmm...and so it begins again. shake

Tell me Space Ranger Dak, why is it that Space Rangers get so much training in preparation for their careers and yet none of it is in diplomacy or tact? I've wondered about for a long time.

As you mentioned there was a Space Ranger here for quite some time. A more honorable man could not be found, in my opinion. I considered him to be among my best friends and you besmirk his reputation by implying that he could have been deceived into doing anything he did not feel was True or Just (that is part of your motto isn't it? Yes, I thought so)

Did you really mean to imply that Space Rangers could be so easily deceived? If so, then you might ask yourself if it might not be possible that you have already been deceived and sent on a wild goose chase to stir up trouble here while the real culprits laugh at your ineptitude behind their hands and reap the spoils of your efforts.

I would suggest that you adjust your attitude if you seek cooperation. You might meander on down to the plaza and view the memorial that has been erected there for some months to your revered colleague. He faced death willingly in order to ensure that "Truth and Justice Shall Prevail" and we honor him for it.

He lived up to those ideals. Before you begin your supposed investigation, you might ask yourself if you are worthy to walk in his footsteps. When you realize that the answer to that is a resounding "No", you will have begun to achieve enlightenment.

Come see me when you do. I will welcome you into my home at that point and provide you accomodations much beyond those that a public servant should require, much less demand. Until then, however, don't waste your time "investigating" me. I don't have time to waste on petty questions from pompous fools.[/b]
*applause*

#733549 08/07/06 09:38 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Wait a minute`. . . ok, now I'm ready for my strip-search.

#733550 08/07/06 10:19 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Chemicals backing up the sewers into your janitorial closet?
Worried about the threat of a DO invasion? Massive antimatter weapons aimed at your restaurant?
Security Office blowed up again?

Concerned about how the upcoming conflict will disrupt your MMB business? Call now to find out more about our complete line Business Continuity Solutions.

#733551 08/07/06 12:36 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Sentient Varalent, I ask that you stand down. I meant no offense, other than I am here to conduct my duty.

I am...still unaccostumed to the ways of this planet, and it will take me some time to assimilate.

Perhaps I will take you up on your offer and visit your Villa.

#733552 08/07/06 12:41 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Hmmm... how did he know Vee was once known as Varalent?

He claims to be a recent visitor... but could he be... just another Alt-ID?

At a minimum, it discounts his laims to not know the ways of LW.

The childhood friend Exnihil never had.
#733553 08/07/06 12:44 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Mr. Shakespeare, I have a very thorough file on the LMBP that I have been reviewing for some time. Hard facts like names and dates I have a great degree of knowledge on. Odder things, such as how to interact among such a...strange assemblage of folks...that I am not sure of.

Still, I am glad to meet you, as you are the deputy leader and the actual leader is no where to be found. That makes you the man in charge.

And that means that soon some heavy decision making will have to be made. Since not all of your membership is as heroic as they seem.

#733554 08/07/06 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Wait a minute`. . . ok, now I'm ready for my strip-search.
You have to be dressed in order to be strip searched. Oh wait, you mean you got dressed. never mind.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#733555 08/08/06 12:20 AM
Deputy
Deputy
Ohmygod, Can I like see that again? <Giggle>

Hi! How are you?
<click-click> <span style="font-size: 15px;">BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!</span>
#733556 08/14/06 12:47 PM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Ah, you must be Everyday Girl. I've read your file. Apparently, no known files about you existed until nine months ago, when the Space Ranger of Legion World passed away. Interesting that files on you have been kept secret from the rest of the Space Ranger corps. I'm sure its nothing more than a coincidence.

Anyway, good day to you madame.

I understand you are quiet courageous, though a bit more violent than your uncle. I hope the fire of youth gives way to more careful consideration of your future battles...

<flies off>

#733557 08/14/06 05:53 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
investigated? will you be probing as well?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
#733558 08/14/06 05:59 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Great. You get overloaded, merged with your Keytool by an Anomaly which gets you back to something like yourself with a skin colour change and come back to find yet more tinpots trying to throw their miniscule weight around and, if Cobalt's to be believed, an even bigger bounty on your head than normal. Vunderbar...

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#733559 08/15/06 09:14 AM
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
Reboot, correct?

From what I understand, there's a fairly large bounty on your head specifically. It appears the Dominators, one-fifth of the controlling forces of the Dark Oval, have a special desire to get ahold of the Glitch technology that they have heard about.

Just a word of warning...you never know when someone might collect it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,091
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
LegionFan223
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Chemical King
Chemical King
Bamberg, Germany
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star