Roll Call
0 members (), 42 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Ann Hebistand - 05/16/24 04:00 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/16/24 03:57 PM
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/16/24 03:17 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Gaseous Lad - 05/16/24 02:45 PM
Happy birthday, stile86!
by Gaseous Lad - 05/16/24 02:44 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/16/24 12:25 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:26 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:26 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: FIVE FACES OF DEATH: Ice City in an Undisclosed Location
#742409 09/28/07 09:25 PM
W
Substitute
Substitute
W
I doth sense the presence of our allies; it is a faint signal, but it may be enough...

<pause>

We must go West.

#742410 09/28/07 10:50 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
West? Sure thing. ...which way's west?

And, Ronnie, no more yelling. Please. Save it for Tamper. You know he likes it.

#742411 09/28/07 11:03 PM
W
Substitute
Substitute
W
<Appears to point at the sky>

Forces of infinity, show us the path we must take.

<A mystic bolt descends from the sky and burns a path>

#742412 09/28/07 11:09 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Err, great.

<leans over to Nova Girl>

Magic really creeps me out sometime.

<Nova girl nods>

Well, as the Colonel would say-- tally ho!

<begins leading the way down the path, eyes and ears open for any surprises that may be waiting for them>

#742413 09/30/07 12:15 AM
Active
Active
I like your new outfit Cali, very dignified and leader-like. It's less... i dunno... "kidnap the helpless LMB cheerleader" than your last outfit. I'm thinking of getting a cape myself. It'll make me look older I think. And maybe pants instead of the microskirt, its kinda cold on these adventures.

Gawd I hate it when I get the credit card bill after going to Joe-Boy's boutique.

#742414 09/30/07 04:54 AM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Thanks! I like the flats, myself. The heels were killing my feet. And pants just make me feel more... I dunno, dignified? I still love the skirt look, though. Maybe I'll go back to it after my term.

I'm thinking about a haircut, too. Nothing so drastic but the long hair is starting to get on my nerves. Thoughts..?

<a rustling sound from not far away catches the ladies attention>

Uhh... did you guys hear that, too?

#742415 09/30/07 11:20 AM
W
Substitute
Substitute
W
(OOC: I apologize that I keep forgetting to log out and log back into my Alt ID. I promise this is the last time it will happen.)

(Edit - Stealth, no prob, all fixed! - Cobie)

Yes.

Whosoever thou art, show thyself!

#742416 10/01/07 12:19 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
wink

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#742417 10/01/07 12:46 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
[inside the Ice City]

[b]Yes, allies...as I speak, I am in control of Legion World's entire life support system! And now, I am commanding it to stop manufacturing the artificial atmosphere. The effects will take hours to be felt, but when they are--most of this world's citizens will SUFFOCATE! And most of those who don't will FREEZE to death!

Those hardy few who survive will be quite manageable for us to cull, I'm sure...HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!
[/b]
(OOC lol See Stealth, you're not the only one that's done this! We all have at one time or another.)

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#742418 10/01/07 12:49 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
[OOC: Ooops! Yeah, Stealth...I really SUCK at the Alt I.D. thing! Ironic, then, that I had a reputation for being an Alt I.D. Guy--even with my own bumper sticker! smile ]

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#742419 10/01/07 12:51 PM
Active
Active
[inside the Ice City]

Yes, allies...as I speak, I am in control of Legion World's entire life support system! And now, I am commanding it to stop manufacturing the artificial atmosphere. The effects will take hours to be felt, but when they are--most of this world's citizens will SUFFOCATE! And most of those who don't will FREEZE to death!

Those hardy few who survive will be quite manageable for us to cull, I'm sure...HA-HA-HAAAA!!!!!

#742420 10/01/07 02:40 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
(OOC: Yeah, seriously, don't even sweat it. Cobie did that nice little delete thing for me in an earlier thread, too. And sorry if I butchered Amora's speaking patterns-- I really tried!)

Out of the brush comes a pack of wolves, snarling. Caliente backs away from them slowly, Amora and Nova Girl flanking either side of her. "Um... nice doggies?" Turning her head to the side, she adds, "Is it just me or do they look kind of large and sinister?" to her teammates.

Rolling her eyes, Nova Girl fires a warning shot. Cali glares at her and she shrugs. "What?"

The front wolf suddenly transforms into something much more horrible. His front legs rise as he grows in size and ferocity, not unlike a werewolf.

"That," Caliente says, frowning as she flames up her hands defensively. For the moment, the pack looks to their leader.

From her other side, the Enchantress's expression turns to one of recognition, followed closely by anger. " Hrimhari ! What horrors hath the Witch Goddess wrought on you?"

Caliente sighs. "I'm definitely going to need to read Cobie's A Written History of the LMBP when this is over. I'm here and I still don't know what's going on!" She pulls herself together. "I take it you know him?"

"Verily. He hails from my realm," Amora says. "The most trusted and beloved Wolf Prince."

The so-called Wolf Prince moves forward, signaling his pack. Circling around the women, they move in closer. "Yeah, I don't think he got the memo," Nova Girl remarks, using her blasts to force some distance.

Cali elbows her, firing her own flaming warning shots. "Shut it, Ronnie. Enchantress-- anything you can do to help would be most welcome, especially if he's so beloved or whatever." This might not be Thor's dimension but she still didn't want the big guy on her bad side. Not if she could help it, anyway. "Otherwise I'm afraid we're gonna end up with some crispy dogs here."

#742421 10/01/07 11:53 PM
W
Substitute
Substitute
W
(OOC: Thanks for the edit, Cobie; and thanks, everyone else, for being so nice; and, Cali, you did just fine with the Enchantress)

<With a determined look in her eyes, the Enchantress steps firmly through the fires towards the ferocious Wolf Prince. She raises both hands as they crackle with mystical energy>

Hrimhari, I release thee from thy monstrous prison! Shed thy skin and shed the foul spells of Hel! I command thee!

<Hrimhari roars savagely and looks as though he will lunge at Amora>

I COMMAND THEE!!

<Suddenly, the werewolf shell melts away, revealing the humanoid form of Hrimhari, who stumbles toward Amora and falls into her arms. She strokes him and whispers comforting words to him. She then opens a mystical portal to Asgard and Hrimhari walks in. The wolves scatter, and the three ladies are alone again.>

Hear me, Hel! Thy games are nought but a nuisance! Release Frio now or confront us face to face! Now is the time for a reckoning!

#742422 10/02/07 02:47 PM
Frio Offline OP
Active
OP Offline
Active
<cold laughter rains over the women as Hel, still in the guise of The Empress, reveals herself>

You would command me, Enchantress? You forget your place! I will not release this body. But I will face you. Follow if you dare...

<the Empress spins and disappears in a blast of cold, white light, leaving a trail for them to follow>

#742423 10/02/07 03:55 PM
Active
Active
*** The ladies follow into the light but a force in the magical beam pulling them to the grotesque tower sprouting from Legion World ***

#742424 10/11/07 03:53 AM
Frio Offline OP
Active
OP Offline
Active
<without Hel's magic supporting it, the Ice City slowly begins to melt...>

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,385
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
jab, stile86
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
He Who Wanders
He Who Wanders
The world's your oyster
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star