Roll Call
1 members (Invisible Brainiac, Invisible Brainiac), 85 Murran Spies, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
So, what are you listening to?
by Gaseous Lad - 04/29/24 12:25 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Gaseous Lad - 04/28/24 10:28 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 04/28/24 08:39 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:30 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:28 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:26 PM
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Gaseous Lad - 04/28/24 05:52 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/28/24 07:19 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sale, Commissions and Dead Queen Detectives
#100513 11/03/11 05:42 AM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Hi guys, long time no see (so to speak. or type. You know what I mean...). I've not been around for a fair while what with real life taking precedence and such, but I'm popping back in mostly to see if I can raise some spare pennies to support my comics habit now that I'm not actually working.

I am currently having a clear out sale of existing drawings on my DeviantArt . If there are any drawings in my gallery that you would like then let me know by e-mail to bevismusson@yahoo.co.uk, because there's a pretty good chance you can buy it. Most of the pieces in both the Comic Book - Character Pieces and Beefcake galleries are looking for homes although if there's anything in any of the other galleries you would like then please let me know as there are certainly some available. Basically if you don't ask you'll never know...

As a rule of thumb any drawings that are black and white A4 will be £15 and black and white A3 for £25, although there are a few that would be a little more and colour pieces will be higher as well. Postage in the UK £4, postage to anywhere else £7 (posted in board envelopes to protect the art).

Please note this is only for existing pieces. However I am also open for commissions, but the standard prices of £25 for A4 b&w and £40 for A3 b&w stands for those, although if you want something really complicated it might be slightly more (probably not though. I always say that and I've never actually charged more). Colour commissions will depend on what you want and how long it's likely to take.

I also have copies of The Dead Queen Detectives #1 and The Dead Queen Detectives #2: International Queens for £2.00 each plus p&p.

If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I'm open to any requests and will draw anything as long as it's legal. wink

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
Re: Sale, Commissions and Dead Queen Detectives
#100514 11/03/11 07:08 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Bevis!! It has totally been too long! How've you been?

Your art is awesome! But I have to join Deviantart to see the adult drawings? Dang!

Hope we can see more of you here on the boards smile

#100515 11/03/11 10:54 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Feel free to post these on LW's Facebook page as well, Bevis! I know a lot of art collectors are there that are not here.

Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/
#100516 11/03/11 03:31 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Love the Edwardian and Steampunk revisions!

Edwardian Harlequin is amazing, as is Fat Cat Who Got the Cream!

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,044,983
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Singularity
Singularity
Texas
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star