Roll Call
0 members (), 32 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/02/24 12:15 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:41 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/02/24 11:40 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:09 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:07 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 1 MAY*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 11:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/02/24 10:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zack Snyder's Justice League
#1000013 03/21/21 10:29 AM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
I liked it. Much better than the Whedon stuff, which was generic in the extreme.

That said, I don't think people would be liking it as much as I am seeing if Whedon's hadn't come out first. There was a lot of dislike for Snyder's stuff and it seems many have forgotten that.

I do think it could have worked as a two parter instead of a four hour, but hey, not really something to get picky over. I have to hope now that they let him continue it, though I doubt it will happen. I'd really like to see how the New Gods stuff worked out, but I hear there's gonna be a movie about them anyway.

*I haven't seen a thread for this, so if there is, feel free to combine or delete this thread. Can't really figure out how to get the search to work.

Last edited by Reboot; 03/21/21 12:35 PM. Reason: Movies go in Anywhere anyway

Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League
rickshaw1 #1000016 03/21/21 12:45 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
and is it just me or does anyone else expect to see the WB label on Wonder Woman's head-dress? The way it's shaped, I mean.

Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League
rickshaw1 #1000090 03/23/21 06:28 AM
G
Leader
Leader
G
Originally Posted by rickshaw1
I liked it. Much better than the Whedon stuff, which was generic in the extreme.

That said, I don't think people would be liking it as much as I am seeing if Whedon's hadn't come out first. There was a lot of dislike for Snyder's stuff and it seems many have forgotten that.

I do think it could have worked as a two parter instead of a four hour, but hey, not really something to get picky over. I have to hope now that they let him continue it, though I doubt it will happen. I'd really like to see how the New Gods stuff worked out, but I hear there's gonna be a movie about them anyway.

*I haven't seen a thread for this, so if there is, feel free to combine or delete this thread. Can't really figure out how to get the search to work.

No, I think you're good. The last post I could find on here regarding the Justice League films was in reference to the 2017 release at the time.

I very much enjoyed it as well, but I also really enjoyed the BvS Ultimate Edition a lot (as well as Man of Steel), so I'm a prime demo for this new JL project.

That said, a few months ago when the announcement was made that ZSJL would be done in chapters, the original message was that it would be a limited series, but then they changed it back. I actually ended up naturally breaking it up and watching 2-3 chapters at a time anyway, cause I never have four consecutive hours to myself anymore outside of sleep. lol

I was VERY appreciative of the extra time they spent on Barry and especially Victor, as I felt like the Cyborg story added a good degree of depth to the story.

Interested in the Post-Zero Hour Reboot Legion? Check out:

The Reboot Legion Timeline

Fan Fiction: The Legion of Super-Heroes v4.1 (continuing the reboot from issue 126!) on LW or here (external)

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,076
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star