Roll Call
0 members (), 16 Murran Spies, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 04/26/24 08:40 PM
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Sarcasm Kid - 04/26/24 08:12 PM
So, what are you listening to?
by Gaseous Lad - 04/26/24 08:03 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Gaseous Lad - 04/26/24 08:00 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:56 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:55 AM
DC/Marvel Crossovers to be collected in 2024
by Ann Hebistand - 04/25/24 08:21 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Chapter 7, Part 5
Invisible Brainiac #1022364 01/21/23 10:59 AM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
Thank you! Referencing the discussion on the writers ideas forum, this last but just came out of the blue. It was honestly very rushed, but it was the kind of thing that you have to get out while its fresh in your brain. Everything is following the overall plan I've had since last year, but sometimes these details pop in that I have to put down on "paper" as it were.

Lori's challenge is that she doesn't yet understand the full range of her powers, nor how to fully control them. smile

Interested in the Post-Zero Hour Reboot Legion? Check out:

The Reboot Legion Timeline

Fan Fiction: The Legion of Super-Heroes v4.1 (continuing the reboot from issue 126!) on LW or here (external)

Re: Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Chapter 7, Part 5
Gaseous Lad #1022368 01/21/23 03:24 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
very nice, and I can imagine Lori's powers manifesting in different ways when her emotions are running high!

Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Chapter 8
Gaseous Lad #1022402 01/22/23 05:21 PM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
My fellow citizens, yesterday we fought bravely.  Emperor Ol-Vir has been defeated.  However, our job is not yet over.  Here on our free world, we must rebuild our city, our society, our hearts.  This war has cost us all in many ways that will require exceptional forgiveness to our family and peers who may have chosen poorly for Empire over freedom.  We must mourn our dead.  Much damage has been done by the loyalists that must be repaired, and our infrastructure for energy and transportation is devastated.  As they have helped us in the effort for freedom, Saturn Girl of the Legion of Super Heroes has pledged that their team will help us rebuild.  When we rebuild, we will have to judge what penance our brothers and sisters who sided with the former empire must serve.  We must free the other Imperial worlds that Ol-Vir conquered under his banner. And we must do this as one nation. The Legion has shown us the strength of diversity across cultures, and as they have sacrificed to enable our progress, so shall we honor their sacrifice, and the sacrifice of all who have won this victory, to make this a model of how many races and tribes can live and work together.

My fellow citizens of the Republic, we have fought and prevailed. The Empire of Starhaven is over.  May the Republic live forever and may the Great Spirit guide us all.

Owena finished her speech and stepped down from the podium, residing on the same dais that held the emperor's throne she had destroyed the day before. The cameras stopped the broadcast and she came down to meet Dawn, Fire and Imra.  The rest of the Legionnaires stood behind her.  After Ol-vir had turned into a child, and the threat of Meta neutralized, the battle pitched in favor of the rebels, as the able Legionnaires could assist in the battle against the rest of the Imperial forces. The destruction of the throne and time-reversal of Ol-Vir himself had been broadcast live for anyone who had power to see, and many of the loyalists either surrendered or ran, leaving an easy job for the Legionnaires and Rebels to convince the remaining fighters to give up.

Brainiac 5 and Chuck Taine moved the Legion Outpost back in orbit around Starhaven itself. A full Republic crew took over the ships Luornu had been piloting, as well as the ones Brainy had disabled, in order to guard the system from any incursions. Luornu, Chuck and Brainy returned to the surface and rejoined the rest of the Legion.

The mood among the Legion was somber with the loss of Andrew Nolan. Violet had been inconsolable since they received the news; she and Zoe met up with Imra's group a few hours after the battle, having rested and recovered somewhat. The joy that Zoe felt by seeing an older Lori Morning was balanced by the news she delivered about Andy, and Zoe found herself holding on to a Violet who alternated between quietly crying and outright sobbing ever since. Chuck also kept a watch on Luornu, who swung between anger and grief at any given moment, keeping their reunion subdued.

Ferro's death had cast a pall on the rest of the Legionnaires' reunions. The Manitou team were just finding out about Rokk, Tinya and Violet, to say nothing of Jan, Jazmin and Ayla. Garth held on to Imra for what seemed like hours when they met again, but Andrew's sacrifice had preoccupied her mind, along with all the other leadership responsibilities she had. It was Imra who had made sure all hands were present for Walker's speech.

Imra stepped forward as Walker stepped down the dais. "I want to reiterate the Legion's support for your efforts, General," she said, "We can help get things back in shape pretty quickly. Brainiac 5 has offered to create a new power station that can replace what you were generating, even considering the effects of the captured ERG-1." Imra gestured at Brainy who nodded at the General.

"Thank you, Saturn Girl," Walker said as she acknowledged Brainy in turn, "I appreciate the offer, and we will take you up on it. We have much to repair." Greatfire and Dawn walked over and stood on either side of their mother.  Both were very subdued.

"What will happen now?" Rokk asked.

She folded her arms in thought. "We have so many priorities that are competing at the moment," she said, "There are the obvious repairs that we need help with, but the biggest priority we have is to get the Republic up and running.  We are in martial law now, and the people need to see what we really fought for. Now if you'll excuse me, we need to meet with the tribal council to discuss just that."

"Thank you, General," Imra said as she walked away with Fire. 

Owena paused and addressed the entire Legion. "Thank you all," she said solemnly, "We owe you everything. I owe you everything." She and Fire continued walking.

Dawn trailed behind them and walked over to Val, who was on the edge of the gathering. She lightly touched his sleeve. "Karate Kid," she said in a soft voice, "I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life."

"Um, You're welcome," he said. He connected with her piercing blue eyes and suddenly felt his heart pounding. He quickly concentrated with his training to control his reactions. "It's Val," he blurted out, "You can call me Val." He felt color rush into his cheeks despite his control.

A small smile tugged at Dawn's mouth, breaking the solemn mask of grief she wore for her brother, and Val found it a welcome sight. "You may call me Dawn," she said, "I hope to see you later, Val," then turned away to follow her mother and brother.

Imra turned to the assembled team, including Lori. She scanned over the faces of the full group, now gathered again.  She could see, and sense, grief, and exhaustion in all of them, but having the team reunited seemed to lift some of the burden off her shoulders.  

"Legionnaires," she began, "I cannot say enough how proud I am to be a part of this group, much less its leader.  Against all odds, we've made our way back together. And we've all sacrificed, none more so than Ferro.  We will honor him here on the world where he gave his life for the people of Starhaven, but when we return home, we will honor him again on Shanghalla as befits the example of his life.

"We have a lot to do still before we even start making our way home. Once we get the city repairs out of the way, we will be holding a new election for leader. We must honor Ferro and his sacrifice.  We need to find and detain Amber and Dune, as well as determine long term arrangements for Meta. For now, though, I want you all to get some well-deserved rest. You're welcome to go back to the Outpost or remain planetside. Thank you all."

The Legionnaires began to disperse, mostly in couples, but the occasional group of three or loners. Violet slowly walked up to the dais, one arm trailing behind with her hand being held by Zoe, who followed and stood at her shoulder. "Is this where Lori said it happened?" she asked in a scratchy voice.

"Yeah," Zoe said simply and softly.

Vi remained fixated on the floor of the dais. "Why are you with me, Zoe?" she asked.

Zoe started at the unexpected question. "What do you mean?" Zoe asked in return, "What kind of a question is that?" She took Vi's hand she was already holding and clasped it in both of hers. "You're the most special person in my life," she said, "I can't imagine it without you."

"Are you sure?" Vi rasped glumly, "People who think of me like that, or that I think of like that, seem to end up dead."

"What?"

"Ion, Gim, Andy," Violet continued, "They're all dead now."

Despite herself, Zoe found that she was beginning to get defensive. "Yeah?" she responded and let go of Vi's hand, "Well they weren't in love with you, and we are NOT breaking up. It's just not gonna happen." And she turned and crossed her arms, a little more dramatically than she intended.

Zoe heard Vi's voice just behind her. "What did you say?"

"I said we're not breaking up," Zoe said grumpily.

"No, before that."

"I said," Zoe repeated, "That those people weren't really in love with you." Her voice lilted up at the end of the sentence almost as if she were asking a question. Zoe uncrossed her arms and shrugged, turning halfway back to Vi.

"So what are you saying?" Violet asked.

"That you and me can handle anything," Zoe said, then turning back to face Violet. "Team Vinetix is unstoppable. Because we're really in love.  I love you." She shrugged and smiled almost shyly and her eyes glistened with moisture.

Even in her state, Violet snorted a small laugh as she wiped her face on her sleeve. "Oh, Zoe," Vi said as more tears started to stream down her cheeks, and she pulled Zoe close in an embrace as they kissed.

Imra smiled as she saw the two girls hugging on the dais, happy that at least two teammates were getting into a better place, and turned to give the couple some degree of privacy from her.  She turned to hold Garth's hand and give it a squeeze as he smiled at her. Rokk and Brainy walked up.

"So what's next?" Imra asked to Brainy, "Are you already figuring out are way home yet?"

"Of course," he replied matter-of-fact, "Here at Starhaven, we can build a Stargate-type engine to help get us home.  It will still take a while, but we have the team and raw resources to fully mobilize the outpost."

"That's great!" Garth said enthusiastically.

"Indeed," Brainy said, "I also want to create a red-sun projector to use for the Ol-Vir child. We can't risk him developing and discovering his powers at any age. Now that we can fully outfit the Outpost, we will have all the components we need. But there is something else that's very odd, that I need to spend some time to investigate."

"What is it?" Rokk asked, and all three founders looked puzzled.

"When a Daxamite uses their heat vision," Brainy began, "They typically scorch their target; it doesn't disintegrate. For example, Apparition's body was physically destroyed, but it wasn't disintegrated."

All three became very uncomfortable with the subject, remembering the White Triangle War on Earth months before. They looked over at Tinya where she stood reacquainting with Jo by one of the portals overlooking the city outside. "Where are you going with this, Brainy?" Imra asked.

"There was very little in the way of Ferro's remains," he said directly, "Less than an ounce of melted lead. Even in his transmuted state, there should be more physical matter remaining of Andrew Nolan."

"But what does that mean?" Rokk asked.

Brainy turned to look directly at Rokk and said, "I don't know. Yet."

When the gathered Legionnaires started to disperse, Ayla had intended to go to Garth to catch up more.  She saw him holding hands with Imra, and he looked so, well, so happy, that she didn't want to intrude.  Then Brainy and Rokk came up to have an intense conversation, and Ayla found herself staring at Rokk, wishing for the time months ago when he was the Legion Leader.

"Ayla, hey Ayla," Reep's voice intruded on her reverie, "Hey, Ayla, are you ok?"

She blinked then turned to face Reep.  "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. She smiled slightly but the smile did not reach her eyes.

Shifting uncomfortably, Reep said, "So I was thinking, if you wanted to talk, maybe we could go over to the shoreline, maybe walk on the beach? I know you've been through a lot, and I just want you to know that I'm here for you."

Ayla smiled again, hugged Reep briefly and patted his back twice. "You're sweet, Reep," she said, breaking the embrace and giving him a light kiss on his cheek, "I just want to be alone right now.  Maybe sometime later." Ayla turned and walked out of the throne room area and towards the elevator.

"Is everything alright, Reep?" Jeka asked as she slid up beside him.

"I don't know, Jeka," he said with a frown, "I just want to help her, but she keeps pushing me away."

Jeka put a hand from one of her waldo's arms on his shoulder.  "She'll get through it, don't worry," she said, "Now did you mention something about the beach? I could use some time on the sand."

"Sure," Reep said and they moved to fly out of the room, almost colliding with Tasmia who seemed to be pacing in thought as if debating with herself.

Why is this so difficult? Tasmia thought to herself, Just go up to him. You've spent plenty of time together. She saw M'Onel finish a conversation with some Starhaven VIPs and started to walk up to him just as he turned to walk and join Jazmin, who was alone and staring out over the ruined palace area below.

"Jazmin?" M'Onel said as he approached her, "Do you mind some company?" She turned to M'Onel and he could see that she was very pensive.

"Yes," she started, "No. Maybe.  I don't know." She shrugged helplessly. "I think I'm just trying to make sense of everything that's happened to us.  Being time displaced by months and being under some kind of mind control twice in six months has me reevaluating my life, I guess."

"What do you mean?" Lar was genuinely concerned with the doubt that he could see behind her golden eyes.

She turned away. "Maybe I'm just not Legionnaire material," she said, "I couldn't even save Ferro.  Hell, I almost killed him myself! And I feel like he's dead because of me."

"Hey, don't be down on yourself," Lar reached out and took her shoulder by the hand. From a distance, Tasmia saw this and stopped in her tracks. "However this worked out, if you hadn't slowed the heat vision, then General Walker would be dead," he continued.

"Yeah, but I got you by mistake..." Jazmin countered.

"Meta threw me into your sphere," Lar interrupted, "Don't discredit the good that you did yesterday.   You're tough and you have good instincts. Don't throw that away." He smiled and said, "And anyway we still need to get back home. I think you're stuck with us for a while."

Jazmin chuckled once. "There is that," she said, "I just need time. But thanks for taking the time to talk with me. It means a lot." She moved forward and hugged Lar tightly.  Tasmia saw this and angrily walked towards the portal, roughly shoving Jazmin on the way out as she jumped and flew away.

"Hey!" Jazmin said in surprise, "What gives?" But Tasmia was gone.  She turned her head to see Jan and Candi walking by and acknowledged Jan with a nod.

Candi led Jan across the room to Lori, who was off to the side of the dispersing group being an uncharacteristic wallflower and watching the scene of everyone dispersing. She looked unhappy, her arms crossed as she stared at the dais.

"Lori, dear," Candi said, "Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm just great," Lori said sarcastically and looked at Candi with impatience, "I have this amazing power, something I've always wanted, and I can't even save my friends with it."

"Lori," Candi said. She let go of Jan's hand and hugged Lori, who didn't return the embrace, "What you did stopped the war."

"That is true," Jan added, "The lives saved by the people who no longer have to die from this war are likely incalculable.  And not just here.  If the Empire were to have grown, the damage done to the galaxy could be devastating.  Sometimes a different perspective is helpful."

"I have temporal powers," Lori said wriggling free of Candi's arms, "I should be able to do something with them.  Like save my sprocking friends."

"Don't you worry, Lori, dear," Candi said encouragingly, "These things take time. You'll learn to master your powers eventually."

Lori had a determined look in her eyes. "Oh I will," she said sternly, "I'll make sure none of my friends die like this ever again. I promise."

The End.... (?)

Last edited by Gaseous Lad; 02/05/23 10:29 AM.

Fan Fiction: The Legion of Super-Heroes v4.1 (continuing the reboot from issue 126!) on LW or here (external)

Re: Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Chapter 8
Gaseous Lad #1022403 01/22/23 05:37 PM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
It's not the end, as I do have a short epilogue that I'll post in a day or three, but it is ready to go.

Also, I still need to get the Legion back home. I do apologize for taking so long to finish this particular issue of the series - six months from the start to the end is not a great look, so a big thank you to the folks who have encouraged me along the way, especially Ibby, Harbi and raz for the helpful and encouraging ideas and comments since I started this alternate universe a year and a half ago.

I still have a few ideas, including something I think will be fun next issue. So I'll be writing that eventually (already have some of it written, actually) but I just need to pat myself on the back for doing something like this that I never thought I'd do in a million years! smile

Thanks again!

Gaseous Lad #1022419 01/23/23 03:26 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Good nods to continuity and the old Legion friendships, with how Vi and Lu reacted to Andy's death (especially Lu's mixed emotions - no doubt representing her different selves too!)

I like how the general wants to end martial law and turn into a republic fast!

ooh, Val and Dawnstar! (nice change from the Wildfire/Dawnstar bits of before)

Amber and Dune are still out there eh?

And nice to see Lori with the group. is she going to join full-time I wonder?

that Vi/Zoe scene was realistic and touching. Grief makes people think weird things, and I love how Zoe stood firm!

haha I love it. with the whole team here, and with the resources of Starhaven, Brainy can find a way to get home, period!

hmm! so DID Ferro die? after all, Lori just froze time, that does not say anything about what happened to Ferro. but what did happen? was there another effect besides the heat vision...?

Rokk really earned Ayla's respect eh? or does the time months ago mean something else... like... when times were simpler?

Poor Ayla... and nice seeing Jeka being there for Reep

little bit here, but who did Tasmia shove? you have her shoving Jazmin, but was she shoving someone else?

poor Jaz, she HAS been through a lot here!

whew, what an ominous end with Lori!

and Tasmia has given up on Jo and turned her sights to M'Onel again tongue

congrats on finishing this bit, and a big pat on the back indeed for getting this far! A LOT has happened, and it was a fun ride all-around! and I love how so many elements of the earlier Reboot Legion are intact in your work - especially the friendships and relationships!

Invisible Brainiac #1022422 01/23/23 09:31 AM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
Thanks, Ibby - I hope that people don't mind the summary after the speech - started going down the road of telling the specifics, but it started to become too procedural almost after the battle with Meta. I was debating giving a scene for drawing out the scene where Zoe sees Lori and they get the news about Ferro, and the same for Luornu, but it felt redundant.

Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
ooh, Val and Dawnstar! (nice change from the Wildfire/Dawnstar bits of before)

I don't know why this spoke to me, but I'm just going with it. smile

Amber and Dune are still out there eh?

Yeah, since the chaos of the fight was going on, those two were able to slink away, since most of the Legion was off facing Meta and the Garth & Rokk were tending to Ayla and Repulse. I may want to clarify that.

And nice to see Lori with the group. is she going to join full-time I wonder?

TBD. I think she will probably make her case, but she definitely needs more control. She'll probably go back to the UP with them, though. I do have an idea there.

that Vi/Zoe scene was realistic and touching. Grief makes people think weird things, and I love how Zoe stood firm!

Thank you - Vi tends to be down on herself, so it would make sense, and Zoe is extremely stubborn. But this may surface again.

haha I love it. with the whole team here, and with the resources of Starhaven, Brainy can find a way to get home, period!

Yeah, you have Element Lad, who can create the materials that the Stargates would use, and the rest of the Legion's powers to make stuff, plus all the resources that Starhaven can provide.

Rokk really earned Ayla's respect eh? or does the time months ago mean something else... like... when times were simpler?

It's both - from Ayla's perspective, she's been at Starhaven for months, but also to the earlier days of the Legion when she had a secret admirer.

little bit here, but who did Tasmia shove? you have her shoving Jazmin, but was she shoving someone else?

Tazmia almost collides with Reep, but then does intentionally bump into Jazmin on her way out.

and Tasmia has given up on Jo and turned her sights to M'Onel again tongue

Poor Tasmia needs to figure things out for herself. laugh

Originally Posted by Invisible Brainiac
congrats on finishing this bit, and a big pat on the back indeed for getting this far! A LOT has happened, and it was a fun ride all-around! and I love how so many elements of the earlier Reboot Legion are intact in your work - especially the friendships and relationships!

Thank you - this last issue was a friggin monster - it was almost the length of the prior four stories COMBINED. I probably should have split it up laugh

And this was my intention - have a crazy space opera plot yet not get super dark like DnA AND keep the relationships that had been developed in the 90s run, many of which went by the wayside in The Legion title.

It was also fun to play with the toys in comics - when a new writer comes on, even suddenly, you have to take a situation and figure out how to move it forward from a given issue based on the plot threads that have been planted. DnA obviously had a plan with Legion Lost, but this was fun taking it in a different direction to see what could happen!

Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Epilogue
Gaseous Lad #1022431 01/23/23 11:57 AM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
"Where am I?"

He wasn't able to discern the identity of the voice who responded. Or even the gender or species; it kept fluctuating to sound like someone he might recognize, but he could never quite figure out who it was.

"Do not think of this place as a where, my friend."

He blinked and even his vision seemed to be unreliable. There was a fuzziness to the place, although he caught movement of something purple out of the corner of his eye. That's when he noticed that his helmet was off.

"Where is my helmet? Who are you?"

"You have no need for masks here, my friend."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I will not be doing anything TO you, my friend," the voice said, "I am hoping for something of a partnership."

"Why would I want to partner with you?"

"Does the idea of being able to control time and space not appeal to you? Perhaps you need to be convinced. Allow me to show you something."

His vision finally focused as a person with long, flowing purple robes swept into view. When the robed man? woman? turned, he lost himself in the darkness within its hood. His mind begin to slip away again as he felt as if he was seeing all possibilities of all universes flung at him at the same time.

Re: Legion Of Superheroes #130 - Coriolis, Epilogue
Gaseous Lad #1022436 01/23/23 01:51 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
whoa ok, is this Ferro in the epilogue? Ae we gonna make Ferro a villain? whoo! and how does Lori tie in with the Trapper... whew! interested to see more!

Invisible Brainiac #1022437 01/23/23 02:00 PM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
I actually don't know the identity of either of those characters. smile

I took the epilogue of the Robotica story as inspiration there. laugh

Gaseous Lad #1022442 01/23/23 05:20 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
thanks for your writer's honesty tongue

lol seriously though, "where is my helmet?" tongue

Gaseous Lad #1022444 01/23/23 07:11 PM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
I will admit to making it more vague from the initial draft. laugh

If there is one thing I've learned in the last two years from all this reading and writing, there are some things you need to leave as open ended as possible! smile

Last edited by Gaseous Lad; 01/24/23 12:23 PM.

Gaseous Lad #1022772 02/05/23 08:29 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
It took me a while but I finally got round to finishing the story off! I have thoughts!

- nice description of Vi and Zoe's death drop and how they saved themselves, I feel like that scene would work really well as the opening pages in a comic!

- Jenni and Gates working together was cool also, and Gates of course always getting a crabby word in even when he's helping out laugh

- GREYBIRD NOOOOO!! He was too good for this world frown

- good work with another fight! Meta is appropriately powerful, but everyone has a role to play even if they can't stand up to him one on one, it's good team writing!

- I am tipping Ferro's not dead, but I wonder what happened to him? Oh wait, it turns out you just found a way to make his death sadder laugh
That was a good scene with him and Lori though, his self-sacrificing nature comes through as does how torn up Lori is about not being able to make more of a difference.

- oh, and I nearly forgot - turning Ol-Vir into a kid is a nice callback smile

Wooh, okay so Ferro's not dead! I like the way everything wrapped up with realistic doubts from Kid Q and Vi (and Vi and Zoe as a couple is really working for them!) and the team more or less back together! Well done! And some potential ominous foreshadowing for Lori!

I think you might have accidentally used the wrong name in this bit though:
Jazmin saw this and angrily walked towards the portal, roughly shoving Jazmin on the way out as she jumped and flew away.
I take it that was Tasmia shoving Jazmin aside?

All up this was very good, thanks GL!

razsolo #1022775 02/05/23 10:29 AM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
ARGH! I thought I fixed that after Ibby pointed it out!!!

Thanks for pointing that out AND for the kind words!

Now to catch up on y'all's work AND write a 'breather issue' story that's been kicking in my head since the beginning of all this... wink

razsolo #1022786 02/05/23 09:03 PM
G
Leader
OP Online Content
Leader
G
Originally Posted by razsolo
- nice description of Vi and Zoe's death drop and how they saved themselves, I feel like that scene would work really well as the opening pages in a comic!

Oh I meant to respond to this bit as well - the plummet was actually the original lead off for that chapter, but I kind of arbitrarily swapped it with the resolution of Ayla/Repulse. Maybe I should switch them back. laugh

Gaseous Lad #1022794 02/06/23 06:21 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I don't think it upsets the flow of the story or anything having Ayla's scene first, it was more that if this was an actual comic book it'd be cool for the first page to be a splash page of giant-sized Vi falling out of the sky smile

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,019
Posts1,044,954
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
doublechinner
doublechinner
Chicago, IL
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star