Roll Call
1 members (Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker), 118 Murran Spies, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 04/28/24 08:39 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:30 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:28 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by stile86 - 04/28/24 06:26 PM
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Gaseous Lad - 04/28/24 05:52 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Ann Hebistand - 04/28/24 11:11 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/28/24 07:19 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 10:04 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 43 1 2 41 42 43
Re: Lardy's Roundtable: How forgettable or unforgettable was SLSH/LSH between Earthwar and Levitz II/Giffen?
Lard Lad #1026413 06/05/23 03:48 PM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
So I looked over the covers for the 250s, and realized I had forgotten that Giordano started penciling and inking the covers with 252! The opening issue of the Dark Man storyline was actually his last cover on the regular title!

Some of them look rushed, but others are really nice.

I've been harsh on Giordano in the Gymlls forum for some of his actions as executive editor in the 80s and early 90s, but I haven't one bad word to say about him as an artist. If anything, he was very UNDERRATED as a penciller!

Still "Fickles" to my friends.
Re: Lardy's Roundtable: How forgettable or unforgettable was SLSH/LSH between Earthwar and Levitz II/Giffen?
Lard Lad #1026415 06/05/23 07:09 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
Yes, his covers in this volume are the artistic highlight of each issue, considering the interiors are by Joe Staton. Staton is definitely not a favorite artist of mine, though I willl say that I genuinely enjoyed his work on (his co-creation) the Huntress and on the JSA/Super Squad run. He is like Don Heck or George Tuska in so far as most of the work I've seen by him is unremarkable. The coloring is genearally pretty good on these issues, so their vibrancy lifts his work here up a little. In some places his faces are very good, while that Staton trademark unattractive boxy look to the faces still pops up a lot.

The Legion in this period looked best in the Dick Dillin DCCP 2-parter in this volume. It's a shame that after the likes of Cockrum, Grell and Sherman had graced these pages that the art is uninspired for a long time until Broderick and then Giffen eventually come aboard.

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
Lard Lad #1026417 06/05/23 10:28 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally Posted by Paladin
The only stories within that I had previousy read were the 2 parts of the DCCP story. I read these as a kid and remembered them fondly. Sadly, though, they don't hold up well, mainly because:

1) The plot is weak and nonsensical. Superman being convinced that Pete's son has to stay on the alien world seems to happen off-panel. He goes from being dead-set against leaving his friend's son there to being all for it. All this presumably happens during an interlude. Honestly, the necessity is never well explained and seems even sillier after Supes eliminates the danger of the long war in the resolution of the story,

2) Pete Ross seems really badly disrespected here. Basically, he's an all-out villain in this story, While I suppose you could explain it as him being in severe father mode under trying circumstances, we have here our first modern payoff of the longrunning subplot of Pete knowing Superboy/man's identity and Clark finally finding out. It simply falls flat after all of these years waiting for Clark to find out. And Pete's portrayal and betrayal is just pure character assassination.

Oddly enough, the writer was Paul Levitz, and he drops the ball here. Dick Dillin is up to the task, at least, so it looks really good. I know there was a third and possibly concluding chapter to this Jon Ross mini-saga a year later in DCCP 25, but I don't know how or how satisfactorily it was resolved. I'd be curious if any of you could fill me in! nod

No-one else seems to have given you the answer to this so I may as well.

As regards your first point, in #13 Dawnstar propelled Superman in to the future where he witnessed a titanic space battle that even he was unable to stop. It seems that this was what convinced him of Jon's fate. Still somewhat weak, I agree.

In spite of the fact that DCCP14 and 25 were 11 months apart, as far as I can tell there were no other appearances of Pete Ross. The third part of this story goeth thusly:
We open to find that Pete has spent the intervening time committed to an insane asylum and spends all his time every day ripping up pictures of Superman. The doctors discuss their despair of ever finding a cure. Transition to Superman vacuuming his Fortress (yep, super cleaner) when he is interrupted by a sudden pain followed closely by the Phantom Stranger who says he will work to track down the source of the apparently magical pain but suggests Superman search his memory because this particular spell tends to focus on a guilty conscience. PS goes on to battle Tala (who I am unfamiliar with) who has been apparently contacted by insane Pete to steal Superman's soul, but PS has no further interaction with Superman and we can largely forget about that part of the story. Meanwhile Supes examines his "Hall of Failures" with such things as the death of the Kents and Krypton exploding along with a statue of Jon Ross who he decides is the most likely focus of his guilt. He is unsure what to do about it but is convinced by a chat between Clark and Lois to act. He flies off to the battling planet, and "rescues" Jon, apologising for not doing so sooner. He and Jon share their memory of the LSH telling them about Jon's future but Superman explains that he doesn't know Jon's destiny and maybe he is fated to one day return and become a great warrior but for now he is taking him home as "no child is going to be forced to grow up an orphan on an alien world, not while there's breath in my body to prevent it." Superman returns Jon to Pete in the asylum and they all embrace, apparently curing Pete's insanity (oh and causing Tala's defeat as well).

So there you go. All wrapped up neatly - if not exactly satisfyingly. As far as I know this is the last Pre-Crisis appearance of Pete or Jon. Jon is returned, Pete is back to normal, and it is like it never happened.
Perhaps insanity as a tragedy was a popular theme in this period since I see parallels with how Brainy's insanity is portrayed, if for different reasons.

Lard Lad #1026418 06/05/23 10:53 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
I have two main problems with that initial LSA story: 1) It's made pretty clear that the LSA killed some people by destroying that spaceship as they approach Earth. While Blok isn't the perpetrator, he's definitely guilty by association. I don't want any later explanation spoiled (if it happens), but I would assume this would keep him out of the Legion. This is nothing like the Kenz Nuhor situation with Star Boy; it's crime and murder.
I had forgotten about that SP Patrol ship being destroyed. Only Lazon actually does the killing but I get your point. At least Blok has already been shown to be a somewhat reluctant member of their group, saying he still wants his revenge but is markedly disturbed by the blood thirstiness of the others. As to how this resolves later in to Blok joining the Legion, well if you don't want spoilers then you are just going to have to bite the bullet and read those next trades. evil

I will say you don't have too far to go as #270 is where Blok's story continues. However it is not too spoilerish to say that I don't think the SP ship is ever mentioned.

Lard Lad #1026434 06/06/23 04:43 AM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
Yes, his covers in this volume are the artistic highlight of each issue, considering the interiors are by Joe Staton. Staton is definitely not a favorite artist of mine, though I willl say that I genuinely enjoyed his work on (his co-creation) the Huntress and on the JSA/Super Squad run. He is like Don Heck or George Tuska in so far as most of the work I've seen by him is unremarkable. The coloring is genearally pretty good on these issues, so their vibrancy lifts his work here up a little. In some places his faces are very good, while that Staton trademark unattractive boxy look to the faces still pops up a lot.

The Legion in this period looked best in the Dick Dillin DCCP 2-parter in this volume. It's a shame that after the likes of Cockrum, Grell and Sherman had graced these pages that the art is uninspired for a long time until Broderick and then Giffen eventually come aboard.

Staton is not a favorite of mine, either. Nor, I must confess, is Sherman, but it was still a pretty steep plunge when Staton replaced Sherman less than halfway through Earthwar. Staton never really left a positive mark on the Legion the way he did on JSA and Green Lantern. The comparisons to Heck and Tuska are well-observed, although ironically, Tuska would go on to do some surprisingly decent work on the Legion during Levitz II.

And speaking of Levitz II, that beautiful double page team pinup at the end of Baxter Legion issue 45 was pencilled by Dick Giordano and inked by Mike DeCarlo. I wish Giordano had done far, far more Legion artwork in his lifetime.

Back on topic, I agree that the interior art was mostly uninspired during this Era. Jimmy Janes has his fans, but I'm not one of them; Steve Ditko was already a legend by this time, but he seemed to be going through the motions on Legion. At least after Giordano stopped doing the covers, we still got some good ones from George PĂ©rez and Jim Aparo.

stile86 #1026463 06/06/23 08:55 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
Originally Posted by stile86
No-one else seems to have given you the answer to this so I may as well.

As regards your first point, in #13 Dawnstar propelled Superman in to the future where he witnessed a titanic space battle that even he was unable to stop. It seems that this was what convinced him of Jon's fate. Still somewhat weak, I agree.

I just re-read that segment, but it makes as much sense as it makes no sense! I guess we are supposed to see that though Superman eliminates the slaughter by insuring Nyrvyn tech advances thru war games instead of actual war but that Jon will still be needed to lead them when the actual war comes. But it's poorly explained and is executed in such a way to make it seem that Superman solved the problem and that Jon remaining is unnecessary. With this war where Nyrvyn and Earth team up happening an undisclosed (but seeming far off) time in the future, I'm wondering how Jon would even still be alive for it? It's just pretty lazy writing for our boy Levitz, who had already shown great promise during his first Legion run and who we know has great respect for Legion and Superman lore. Very disappointing as a fan of Levitz and to my younger self who was originally in awe of this story.

In spite of the fact that DCCP14 and 25 were 11 months apart, as far as I can tell there were no other appearances of Pete Ross. The third part of this story goeth thusly:
We open to find that Pete has spent the intervening time committed to an insane asylum and spends all his time every day ripping up pictures of Superman. The doctors discuss their despair of ever finding a cure. Transition to Superman vacuuming his Fortress (yep, super cleaner) when he is interrupted by a sudden pain followed closely by the Phantom Stranger who says he will work to track down the source of the apparently magical pain but suggests Superman search his memory because this particular spell tends to focus on a guilty conscience. PS goes on to battle Tala (who I am unfamiliar with) who has been apparently contacted by insane Pete to steal Superman's soul, but PS has no further interaction with Superman and we can largely forget about that part of the story. Meanwhile Supes examines his "Hall of Failures" with such things as the death of the Kents and Krypton exploding along with a statue of Jon Ross who he decides is the most likely focus of his guilt. He is unsure what to do about it but is convinced by a chat between Clark and Lois to act. He flies off to the battling planet, and "rescues" Jon, apologising for not doing so sooner. He and Jon share their memory of the LSH telling them about Jon's future but Superman explains that he doesn't know Jon's destiny and maybe he is fated to one day return and become a great warrior but for now he is taking him home as "no child is going to be forced to grow up an orphan on an alien world, not while there's breath in my body to prevent it." Superman returns Jon to Pete in the asylum and they all embrace, apparently curing Pete's insanity (oh and causing Tala's defeat as well).

So there you go. All wrapped up neatly - if not exactly satisfyingly. As far as I know this is the last Pre-Crisis appearance of Pete or Jon. Jon is returned, Pete is back to normal, and it is like it never happened.
Perhaps insanity as a tragedy was a popular theme in this period since I see parallels with how Brainy's insanity is portrayed, if for different reasons.

This summary reads like Paul himself regretted the prior story this is a sequel to and wrote #25 to kind of put the genie back in the bottle, except, I suppose, that Pete retains the knowledge of Clark's identity, and Clark knows that Pete knows.

Another moment that sticks out weirdly is when Jon tells the Legion that Superman is his friend and that Superman revealed to Jon his secret identity. There's nothing else in this story to imply that Superman and Jon have ever met (in fact the dialogue between Clark and Pete makes it seem like this is their first reunion since the Smallville days.), but research on the DC wiki reveals they did meet in Action # 457 and that Superman indeed revealed his identity to Jon to give him the will to live. It assumes prior knowledge by the reader and could have been fixed by having Jon and Supes share at least a panel of 2 in issue 13. As it stands, they don't share panels in this storyline until presumably the issue 25 conclusion.

Regarding their further appearances Jon and adult Pete appear in a backup story in Action, according to DC wiki. This is 'during' Crisis (same month as Crisis # 7), though not a Crisis crossover, so your "pre-Crisis" assessment is technically correct. smile

stile86 #1026464 06/06/23 09:05 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
I have two main problems with that initial LSA story: 1) It's made pretty clear that the LSA killed some people by destroying that spaceship as they approach Earth. While Blok isn't the perpetrator, he's definitely guilty by association. I don't want any later explanation spoiled (if it happens), but I would assume this would keep him out of the Legion. This is nothing like the Kenz Nuhor situation with Star Boy; it's crime and murder.
I had forgotten about that SP Patrol ship being destroyed. Only Lazon actually does the killing but I get your point. At least Blok has already been shown to be a somewhat reluctant member of their group, saying he still wants his revenge but is markedly disturbed by the blood thirstiness of the others. As to how this resolves later in to Blok joining the Legion, well if you don't want spoilers then you are just going to have to bite the bullet and read those next trades. evil

I will say you don't have too far to go as #270 is where Blok's story continues. However it is not too spoilerish to say that I don't think the SP ship is ever mentioned.

I'm not at all surprised that the SP ship isn't mentioned. shake

Don't get me wrong--I love me some Bok! But I've always been curious how he became a Legionnaire after belonging to a group named the LSA. Now that I know they actually DID do some killing, it tarnishes him a bit for me.

I do wonder if Gerry planned for Blok to join all along. He does show some reluctance, as you say, and goes down super easily in the end while having thoughts about 'reaping the whirlwind'. So if this was Gerry's plan all along, I feel he shouldn't have made it very clear that the LSA had lived up to their murderous nomenclature.

Ann Hebistand #1026465 06/06/23 09:22 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
Originally Posted by Ann Hebistand
Staton is not a favorite of mine, either. Nor, I must confess, is Sherman, but it was still a pretty steep plunge when Staton replaced Sherman less than halfway through Earthwar. Staton never really left a positive mark on the Legion the way he did on JSA and Green Lantern.

Staton definitely did some good work on GL, as well. Millenium and New Guardians were a big miss, though. Those character designs were AWFUL! frown

Honestly, some of the better faces I attributed to Staton in these Legion interiors, I have to wonder if another artist might have spot-illustrated them, like Superman and Jimmy Olsen's were during Kirby's Fourth World run. (FTR, an artist of Kirby's caliber should have been allowed to draw all the faces.)

The comparisons to Heck and Tuska are well-observed, although ironically, Tuska would go on to do some surprisingly decent work on the Legion during Levitz II.

Remind me exactly where Tuska art appeared during Levitz II. I'm drawing a blank! confused

And speaking of Levitz II, that beautiful double page team pinup at the end of Baxter Legion issue 45 was pencilled by Dick Giordano and inked by Mike DeCarlo. I wish Giordano had done far, far more Legion artwork in his lifetime.

I've always thought of Giordano as a great, legendary inker, but I've seen his pencils from time to time, such as on these covers. I certainly wish he had done interiors instead of Staton, based on what I've seen.

Back on topic, I agree that the interior art was mostly uninspired during this Era. Jimmy Janes has his fans, but I'm not one of them; Steve Ditko was already a legend by this time, but he seemed to be going through the motions on Legion. At least after Giordano stopped doing the covers, we still got some good ones from George PĂ©rez and Jim Aparo.

I've obviously yet to read the Jimmy Janes issues. Most of what I've read here about his work has set my expectations low. When I get to him, I'll keep an open mind.

Lard Lad #1026480 06/07/23 05:14 AM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
Lardy, Tuska drew the story where Gim introduced Yera to his parents, in LSH 308. He then drew Mysa's origin story in LSH 314-316. It's not great work, but it's solid, certainly better than anything I've seen of his from the 1970s.

And sorry I jumped the gun with Jimmy Janes.

Lard Lad #1026515 06/08/23 12:35 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
This summary reads like Paul himself regretted the prior story this is a sequel to and wrote #25 to kind of put the genie back in the bottle, except, I suppose, that Pete retains the knowledge of Clark's identity, and Clark knows that Pete knows.

Another moment that sticks out weirdly is when Jon tells the Legion that Superman is his friend and that Superman revealed to Jon his secret identity. There's nothing else in this story to imply that Superman and Jon have ever met (in fact the dialogue between Clark and Pete makes it seem like this is their first reunion since the Smallville days.), but research on the DC wiki reveals they did meet in Action # 457 and that Superman indeed revealed his identity to Jon to give him the will to live. It assumes prior knowledge by the reader and could have been fixed by having Jon and Supes share at least a panel of 2 in issue 13. As it stands, they don't share panels in this storyline until presumably the issue 25 conclusion.

Regarding their further appearances Jon and adult Pete appear in a backup story in Action, according to DC wiki. This is 'during' Crisis (same month as Crisis # 7), though not a Crisis crossover, so your "pre-Crisis" assessment is technically correct. smile
I had missed that last story In Action Comics. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looking at a couple of Jon's earlier appearances, it seems like the writers always had Jon mention at least in his thoughts that Superman had revealed to him his secret identity. He didn't turn up that often but perhaps enough so that regular Superman readers were familiar with it.

Re-reading DCP #13 it does sound like Clark hasn't seen Pete for a while, which would contradict the other stories where he makes a cameo appearance before focusing on Jon. It could be understood differently but you are right that coming in without that background it really does sound like this is the first time in a long while. Definitely could have been written better.

Lard Lad #1026576 06/10/23 09:39 AM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
I hope I'm not being too self-indulgent, but I think this post is relevant to the discussion at hand:

https://www.legionworld.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1019043#Post1019043

Ann Hebistand #1027104 06/26/23 04:48 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
Lardy, Tuska drew the story where Gim introduced Yera to his parents, in LSH 308. He then drew Mysa's origin story in LSH 314-316. It's not great work, but it's solid, certainly better than anything I've seen of his from the 1970s.

Regarding Janes, I try to go into everything with an open mind, For example, the one Ditko story I read in BtD Vol 1 (the BB/DD story, I think?) was pretty charming, art included. Regarding Tuska, I don't have sour memories of the art in those stories, so when I re-read them, I expect to see some surprisingly refreshing Tuska! (I can see myself gradulally doing another Levitz II re-read soon after BtD Vol 2--I love to re-read my GDS and Curse HCs every so often anyway, and continuing beyond is a natural next step! nod
I hope I'm not being too self-indulgent, but I think this post is relevant to the discussion at hand:

https://www.legionworld.net/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1019043#Post1019043

That's a pretty dark alternate timeline, Fick! eek

stile86 #1027105 06/26/23 04:57 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L

I had missed that last story In Action Comics. Thanks for pointing it out.

Looking at a couple of Jon's earlier appearances, it seems like the writers always had Jon mention at least in his thoughts that Superman had revealed to him his secret identity. He didn't turn up that often but perhaps enough so that regular Superman readers were familiar with it.

Re-reading DCP #13 it does sound like Clark hasn't seen Pete for a while, which would contradict the other stories where he makes a cameo appearance before focusing on Jon. It could be understood differently but you are right that coming in without that background it really does sound like this is the first time in a long while. Definitely could have been written better.

I think with just a few nips and tucks that this could have been the great story I thought it was as a child. Give more context, show some more of Superman's inner struggle and don't turn Pete into a slavering super-villain. To me, that iconic discovery of Clark's identity by Pete in Superboy and his decision to keep the secret and not even tell Clark deserves a much better payoff. Hell, the Legionnaires even made Pete an honorary member for this! Some greater sensitivity from them and consideration for their honorary comrade would have gone a long way. And that Paul, of all writers, dropped the ball on this one is hard to fathom! mad

Lard Lad #1027132 06/27/23 01:45 PM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
Originally Posted by Lard Lad

Regarding Janes, I try to go into everything with an open mind, For example, the one Ditko story I read in BtD Vol 1 (the BB/DD story, I think?) was pretty charming, art included. Regarding Tuska, I don't have sour memories of the art in those stories, so when I re-read them, I expect to see some surprisingly refreshing Tuska! (I can see myself gradulally doing another Levitz II re-read soon after BtD Vol 2--I love to re-read my GDS and Curse HCs every so often anyway, and continuing beyond is a natural next step! nod

That's a pretty dark alternate timeline, Fick! eek

The alternate time-line, yeah, it's clear to me in hindsight that I was really scraping the bottom of the barrel creatively. And I think it also sums up just how much the duality of this Legion Era repels me, even as I tried to find the middle ground that eluded Conway. In the end, I couldn't do any better than Conway.

On a brighter note, I'm thrilled that you're thinking of doing a Levitz Mk 2 re-read. I'll certainly chime in.

Lard Lad #1027236 06/29/23 11:02 PM
L
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
L
Sorry, that wasn't really meant to be critical exactly. At first blush, it reminded me how seemingly every story in the original What If? series seemed to end tragically, no matter how innocuous the premise of the title! I know that's not really accurate, but that seemed always to be the case in my childhood samplings of the series! smile )

Last edited by Lard Lad; 06/29/23 11:03 PM.

Lard Lad #1027242 06/30/23 04:28 AM
Tempus Fugitive
Tempus Fugitive
Sorry, that wasn't really meant to be critical exactly. At first blush, it reminded me how seemingly every story in the original What If? series seemed to end tragically, no matter how innocuous the premise of the title! I know that's not really accurate, but that seemed always to be the case in my childhood samplings of the series! smile )

It's a point. But Peter Parker's decision to select ham and cheese rather than cheese and pickle, from the deli, could really only have ended with Galactus devouring the planet.

"...not having to believe in a thing to be interested in it and not having to explain a thing to appreciate the wonder of it."
Lard Lad #1027257 06/30/23 03:51 PM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar

That's more than fair. Funny thing is, I had forgotten until today that that whole thing started because I thought the story in LSH 259 where Superboy leaves the Legion had a great cover but a crummy story. I tried to come up with a story worthy of that cover. Didn't quite succeed. LOL

Lard Lad #1027264 06/30/23 08:24 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S

[tangent]

I had the same impression that at least *some* of the What If? stories seemed to be explicit 'take that!' at the fans who'd criticized some earlier stories by having any attempt to do anything differently turn out to be so much terribly worse (sort of like saying, 'the official story was the best possible outcome, so stop yer belly-achin!').

Certainly not all of them, and some, despite tragic universe-destroying outcomes, seemed to be more the writer just having fun with being able to write a story with established 'unkillable' characters and getting to blow them all up! (The one with Korvac getting his hands on the Ultimate Nullifier and using it on Eternity, for instance, just seemed like the writer having fun with the idea of such cosmic shenanigans and getting to 'cut loose' with them in a way that even a 'cosmic' event generally wouldn't be allowed to, since there's gotta be a universe to come back to next month...)

[/tangent]

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
Lard Lad #1027286 07/01/23 01:17 PM
Independent Scholar
Independent Scholar
BTW, Lardy, thanks to your announcement of a possible Levitz II re-read, I've decided not to sell my floppy copies of LSH v2 issues 290-325.

Page 43 of 43 1 2 41 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,044,980
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
BouncingBear
BouncingBear
San Francisco
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star