Roll Call
0 members (), 35 Murran Spies, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/04/24 12:22 PM
not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 11:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:31 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:29 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:27 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:24 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Super-Jailhouse of Space!!!
#107897 10/02/03 03:28 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
*****interlude*****

This meeting of the Varalent editorial board is now called to order!

"I move that the Kid Prime alternate reality Raging Bull be retconned & renamed into Raging Bull Kid!"

"Seconded!" "Yeah!" "Thirded!"

We have a proposal properly moved and seconded. Do I have a motion to call the question?

"So moved!" "Call the question!"

The question is called. All those in favor?

"Aye!" "Yes!" "Shit yeah!" "Suits me!" "Okay, fine, let's just get on with it already!"

Opposed?

Seeing none the motion is carried! And Varalent is hereby instructed to carry out the wishes of this board. We are hereby adjourned! <bangs gavel!>

*****end interlude******

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#107898 10/02/03 03:28 AM
Leader
Leader
*interlude*

OK, that sounds like it works. Sure it's confusing as hell, but the whole fact that Kid Prime is now Lucien Lad and Hummer Lass' son (and possible even Raging Bull's son) but has been time displaced/aged whatever by *his own sister* isn't exactly simple either. Sheesh, people complain that Hawkman has a screwed up continuity. It's nothing compared to the LMBP. laugh

*end interlude*

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
#107899 10/02/03 12:11 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
...so how did Rody defeat Blok guys? I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of the story! What happened to Eyrk?!

#107900 10/03/03 07:31 AM
Leader
Leader
Originally posted by Varalent:
Raging Bull Kid bellowed at the top of his lungs in annoyance and suddenly spotted the bright red Eryk Prime. Lowering his head and pointing his bullhorns towards Eryk, Raging Bull Kid charged...
directly at the bright red, tomato looking Eryk Prime.

"Nooooo!!!!!!" he squealed in a strangly high pitched voice that probably had something to do with swelling up and stuff.

Desperatly he tried to wriggle away but as he jiggled around (squishing Obvious Traitor Boy flat in the process) his little nelly green hat fell off. The horror of this calamity distracted Eryk Prime just long enough for Raging Bull Kid to finally finish his charge (which had been going on for quite a long time because they were in a *very* big room) and thrust his horns deep into Eryk Primes big red buttocks (and how's *that* for psuedo-sexual imagery?).

With a piercing shriek Eryk Prime shot off across the room like a burst burst balloon

FFFFwwwwBBBBbbbbblllLLLLAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtttttt ... fthppt .... fffffllllllLLLLLAAAAAAAArrrRRRRRttttttt

fthp

thp

bla...aaaa...a...arttt

thp

When the moise had finally died down the gathered LMBP were shocked to see lying in the middle of the floor a shriveled mass of red skin in the middle of which waved weakly to teeny, weeny little arms and the shrunken face of Eryk Prime.

"Curse you LMBP" squeaked the defeated monstrosity "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you kids and your dog. Or rat. Or human/bull hybrid. Whatever. Aaaargghh. fffblaart."

And then Eryk Prime finally fell into a deep coma in which he stayed when later after defeating Blok/Lisp Lass Princess Crujectra came back with a great big earth-mover and scooped him up to take him to jail.

However before she could get around to doing that there was another villain to defeat. Now that Eryk Prime had been brought low it was time for Rody to put his plan into action...

#107901 10/03/03 07:34 AM
Leader
Leader
*interlude*

oops, I didn't notice there was actually a story post after the one that I carried on the story from. Hmmm. Is there some way we can link the two together or is some editing needed. I kinda like the idea of Eryk being a big mass of flappy skin and weeny little arms sticking out of the middle but if needs be I can do some snipping of the story.

*end interlude*

#107902 10/03/03 07:48 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Remember the movie Clue? Four alternate endings? Why not go with some alternate versions here, simply label each one as a Time Mouse Trapper intervention. lol lol

Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...
#107903 10/09/03 06:09 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
*****Editorial Interlude to Incorporate Dysfunctional Simulataneous Posts*******

Originally posted by Bevis:
Originally posted by Varalent:
[b] Raging Bull Kid bellowed at the top of his lungs in annoyance and suddenly spotted the bright red Eryk Prime. Lowering his head and pointing his bullhorns towards Eryk, Raging Bull Kid charged...
directly at the bright red, tomato looking Eryk Prime.

"Nooooo!!!!!!" he squealed in a strangly high pitched voice that probably had something to do with swelling up and stuff.

Desperatly he tried to wriggle away but as he jiggled around (squishing Obvious Traitor Boy flat in the process) his little nelly green hat fell off. The horror of this calamity distracted Eryk Prime just long enough for Raging Bull Kid to finally finish his charge (which had been going on for quite a long time because they were in a *very* big room) and thrust his horns deep into Eryk Primes big red buttocks (and how's *that* for psuedo-sexual imagery?).

With a piercing shriek Eryk Prime shot off across the room like a burst burst balloon

FFFFwwwwBBBBbbbbblllLLLLAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrtttttt ... fthppt .... fffffllllllLLLLLAAAAAAAArrrRRRRRttttttt

fthp

thp

bla...aaaa...a...arttt

thp

When the noise had finally died down the gathered LMBP were shocked to see lying in the middle of the floor a shriveled mass of red skin in the middle of which waved weakly to teeny, weeny little arms and the shrunken face of Eryk Prime.

"Curse you LMBP" squeaked the defeated monstrosity "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you kids and your dog. Or rat. Or human/bull hybrid. Whatever. Aaaargghh. fffblaart."

And then the mess that was Eryk Prime finally appeared to fall into a deep coma. It lasted only moments however. Suddenly from among the remnants of red hued skin Eryk Davis Ester, the one and only, stood up again. Needless to say all the LMBPers present tensed for another battle until they noticed that for the first time in awhile, his eyes had begun to resemble his normal hue..."Where am I? What happened? Why am I soaked with piss?"

Before anyone could recover enough from the preceeding oddly confusing events to begin to explain however, Blok the Rock/Lisp Lass began shrieking, as the Piss began to make her melt to the ground...

"Now!" said Rody the Super Rat yelled, as he made his move to stop Blok by...[/b]
*****End of Interlude*********

<How's that?>

#107904 10/09/03 11:14 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Letting loose a huge piss that he'd been holding in this story for a couple of weeks! "Whew!" exclaimed the Super-Rodent, "I had to piss so bad, I was starting to get wood!" As Rody settled down, Lisp Lass began to melt around him shrieking and cursing the LMBP, until only Blok the Rokk remained! "Looks like your back to normal old friend!" smiled Lash at Blok. The Rock of course, said nothing.

With EDE and Blok finally normal again, the LMBP began coming to their senses. Suddenly, Cobalt Kid dissapeared! "Cobie...?" said Space Tart hoping to be reunited with her husband, but the LMBPer began to fade away. "Spacey? Stu? Anyone?" said Cobalt Kid, but he was gone. *(editor's note: Cobalt Kid at this point went on to battle his arch nemesis the Pious One and returned after the end of this story, the Crisis and the creation of Legion World, which happened directly after this story)*

"Don't worry Spacey, now that you know he's back, you'll see him again." said Kid Prime.

"So, EDE and Blok the Rock are back to normal. We've figured out the connections between Kid Prime, Hummer Lass and Lucien Lad (and the Emerald Dildo fairy), but are there anymore subplots of this mission that we've yet to cover?" asked Vee

"Well..." replied Rody...

#107905 10/11/03 03:39 AM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
"Rody, I love you to death but this misadventure has gone on long enough as it is! I want to go home, back to LMBPHQ and relax and try to figure out what happened to my Cobie! If you bring up one single, itty bitty, dangling plot thread right now I'm going to pull a life sized replica of the Statue of Liberty out of your ass!" declared Space Tart as she moved her hand menacingly towards Rody's butt.

The tension mounted in the room as everyone waited to see what Rody would say or do.

Finally, Rody opened his mouth to speak. As he did, Space Tart wriggled her fingers slightly and everyone else inhaled in expectation.

"What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted," Rody said as he stuck his tongue out at Space Tart "Was that I couldn't think of anything left to be done in this adventure. Guys, it's time to go home!"

"Yeah!!!!!!!!"

"Hey, last one to the Hootchie Hut buys the first round for everyone!"

"We're outta here!"

"Well finally!"

As everyone prepared to return to LMBPHQ, Vee slipped next to Rody and whispered, "You lied, didn't you?"

To which Rody replied "I don't know about you bub, but I've had Spacey pull stuff out of my ass before. It's not pleasant I can tell you. I was not about to give her the chance to pull a life sized replica of the Statue of Liberty out of MY ass!"

"But..." Vee said

"Butt, ass, bum, behind...call it whatever you want. I'm not going through THAT again! There's no danger in the multiverse worth that. If there are any dangling plot threads, I'm sure they'll be resolved in a future adventure of the new LWMBP!"

"Then I guess this is the end" Vee said "The tale is completely behind us"

Roddy slapped himself on the butt and declared "Yep, THE END!"

~Epilogue~

As they all left and began their journey home, laughing and joking among friends, no one seemd to notice the slight smirk on EDE's face...

THE END
( | )

#107906 10/11/03 02:28 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
I liked this tag-team thread, good to see it have an ending! EDE should be thrilled, after keeping it alive for so long!

#107907 10/11/03 04:25 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Hence the smirk on EDE's face at the end (or maybe it implies that their is still more trouble to come from that character! )

I was bound and determined to see this tag tale completed. I disappeared in the middle of the Doom of the Super Heroes so never found out what happened there. When I found my way back, via the DCMB and SHips & Giggles, we were in the middle of this story. It almost felt like I hadn't been gone at all. So I wasn't about to let it fade away.

#107908 10/11/03 04:37 PM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
This is actually the first of these big tag team threads that's been finished since I started working with them, so, yes, I'm pretty thrilled with it.

"Hot Summer Nights" was deleted before completion.

"Doom of the Super-Heroes" stagnated with just me and Lardy writing it, and so Lash ended it with destroying everything.

"The Omega Man Gambit", despite an elaborate set-up by me, never really took off.

"Doom of the Super-Heroes", begun as the first tag team thread on the RKMBs, later moved to Jolly Rogers after the mass exodus to there, and finally finding a home here when this place opened, has been a pretty substantial task to keep alive, let alone finish. Maybe if Kippers drops by some time he can post the first few pages in their entirety.

#107909 10/11/03 06:20 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Hey, Eryk now that you listed them I think the one I particpated in was the Omega Man Gambit not DOOM of the Super Heroes. Was that the one where I was trying to shrink Omega Man's nads in order to keep him trap as France?

#107910 10/11/03 07:14 PM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
Yeah, that was pretty much the plot. Never got much beyond that, though. Maybe if I can track down the thread I can repost it here...

#107911 10/11/03 08:30 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
That would be cool, I'd love to see what happened after I disappeared.

You know, maybe we should archive all these tag team threads somewhere here on Legion World. Once they're completed, they could be moved to a seperate archive.

#107912 10/12/03 02:23 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Guys, you should definately do that if you can. I wish we could find some of the other tag team stories that have been lost over the years, but the majority of them are probably lost.

Most Tag threads are never finished, the only one with a definate ending I can ever remember is the Five Years Gap thread (widely considered are best). Besides that, no thread really ever ended. A lot of them never took off either. On Dupicate Man's forum, a story called "The LMBP Super-Moby Dick of Space Mission" only made about eight or nine posts by me and Lardy, and I can remember starting "Cobalt's Calculus Conundrum" a few years ago that only saw a few posts by Loser and me and a few others. That's the way it usually goes. The ongoing tag thread we had in year two was up to eight or nine pages, then went right into a war with Beige Seid that never had an ending.

It is nice to see a thread end. I think the Thora thread has only a bit more to be told in it, and will probably end in the next few days.

So Great job guys!!!

#107913 10/12/03 03:11 PM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
I know Pov and Kippers (and probably others) have both "Hot Summer Nights" and "Doom of the Super-Heroes" saved, so perhaps they can repost those.

It looks like "The Omega Man Gambit" may be lost for good, unless someone else has it saved. It's a shame, really, since a pretty big portion of what got written was me setting up the scenario of where everyone would be shortly after the end of "Doom". I was doing my best to emulate the POV of various characters. I personally thought my Lash Lad was spot on!

Pretty soon I'm going to start the tale of how we moved to our new HQ (LMB World), which will take place between "The Super-Jailhouse" and the "Dev-Em" and "Thora" storylines!

#107914 10/12/03 07:04 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Eyrk, that would be a great tale! I'd be interested in hearing it too!

You could include the creation of SHAKES, the beginning of your and Crujeckie's term, and even mention or show the crisis and death of Space Tart (and any other alt ID's that died, whether we know about it yet or not!)

Can't wait to see it!

#107915 10/12/03 09:13 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
A little footnote to this story......

***Epilogue/Plot Clarification***

After the adventure was over, it was later discovered that *SURPRISE* Hummer Lass has STILL retained her vaginal virginity despite the seemingly irreversible nature of events in this story! AND Lucien did NOT in fact have intercourse with her EITHER, which preserves his homosexuality unblemished.

What happened was Hummer Lass's vagina and feminine organs had been replaced by the evil Vaginimus, and Lucien's man-things had been replaced by Tharcock. (Vaginimus and Tharcock are two-fifths of LMBP foes the Inflatable Five) And let's not forget tha the two were under some weird, unexplained spell at the time.

So the offspring of Hummer Lass and Lucien are actually the offspring of Vaginimus and Tharcock. Why the two were possessed is a story for another time.

Luckily, the two have been freed of this heinous naughty parts possession, and now have their own naughty parts. So, Hummer Lass is still technically a virgin, and Loosh is still gay!

'Kay?

***End Epilogue/Plot Clarification***

Hey, I created her, I should be the first to fuck her!

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#107916 10/13/03 09:14 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Sounds good to me Lardy! wink Can I watch?

BTW, I hope to get first crack at bringing back Space Tart is she is ever brought back, if that's all right with everyone? I guess Lash is the one I should ask for permission from...

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,106
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Blind Poet
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Omni Craig
Omni Craig
Santa Ana, CA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star