Roll Call
0 members (), 43 Murran Spies, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 12:16 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 12:16 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:57 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:55 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 05/09/24 03:34 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: WR's LMBP Micros
#110956 09/20/11 12:26 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
*takes notes and saves references*

I was thinking of posting by dollz, but since I have a LOT of them and most are over 2 years old I'd just link ya'll to the newly uploaded Legion page on my site.
http://katslegends.elementfx.com/legion.html

I doubt I'll be making more microheroes, but I may make more Legion mini barbies, sprites and silents. From the looks of it I haven't made ANY Legion minibarbies... so adding that to my ideas.

Lady Kat - The White Raven
#110957 09/20/11 05:32 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I would like to request one please.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
#110958 09/20/11 07:31 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
All I need is what your character looks like and I'll come up with it for you smile

#110959 09/20/11 08:13 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Sketch Lad drew my Red Arrow in costume here: http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001208;p=5

Feel free to put your own twist on the costume design or even put her in civilian clothes.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
#110960 09/26/11 06:18 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
This won't apply to most of the people on the board since it's only micros and dollz allowed in this contest. If ya'll think it would be more popular then I'll post it wherever it needs to go... everyone can enter...

Site for this contest: http://katslegends.t15.org/Halloween.html
-- Site not updated yet, need to update the site from last year --

Please post entries here or PM them to me.

What to do:
What you have to do is dress up ANY popular characters up as someone else for Halloween, but still show who it is. And that doesn't mean dress batman up as batman, more like dress him up as a bat or dress wonder woman up as a princess or Supergirl as Hermione Granger or Anita Blake as Alice from Twilight. There are countless things you can do.

Runs: Now -> Oct 31st - Open

Rules:

* Dolls or micros, up to 3 entries for the judging, but you can send as many as you want. Be sure to tell me which 3.
* Character must be Marvel, DC, CrossGen, Dark Horse, Wildstorm or Image (or another comic company), TV, Movie or Book (new addition this year), no homemade characters, but who they dress up as doesn't matter.
* Transparent is preferred, but not a must! I will not accept BMPs though.
* Both old and new micros and dolls will be accepted (unless they were in a previous contest)
* There will be several categories for the winners
* Prize is a micro or doll of your choice (female preferred) & awards, if you've won previous and still need your prize, please let me know ASAP
* Anyone can enter, new micro makers, older ones and doll creators!
* Keep them dressed, no nudes! (that's a different contest that I don't run anymore)
* No drag and drop dolls, all must be hand drawn, they can use bases, but no dollmakers
* If a doll, please include the name and location of the base in your email/post/PM
* Taking another persons, or another of your micros and changing the head does NOT count, the micro/doll must be done by you, please avoid frankendolling whole micros. Hair doesn't count since even I can't do hair laugh

----------

The fun stuff!!!

Creators in costume!!!

If you're dressing up for Halloween this year, send me your micro or doll for here. I'll probably change who I'm dressing as. These are micros ya'll make and I think it's cool seeing them all together.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] Previous years of me smile

PS: If you know of ANY other active micro boards I can post this on, show me the way!

This contest is actually being run from the site and is going to be posted on as many micro and doll boards as I can.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,244
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
JackMythos
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
jab
jab
mini mall island
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star