Roll Call
0 members (), 31 Murran Spies, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion Trivia 6
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 02:15 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by thoth lad - 05/12/24 02:15 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/11/24 09:37 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Re: Joeboy's Who's Who *updated - Legion Academy A-Z*
#129954 05/20/06 09:51 AM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Gigglebot Girl
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Transformers! more than meets the eye. this Gigglebot girl is just a more humanised Arcee from the Transformers (before she became a motorbike) I love Arcee...sure she would probably feel like a toaster but her heart was warm. Why they couldnt have released her asw an action Figure I dont know...she wouldve been perfect for that line they released that didnt actually transform (Im not sure what the line was called). I think she's a Headmaster or something now? heh. headmaster.

Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.
#129955 05/20/06 09:53 AM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Gina DC
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

I Havent seen Gina around in awhile. Anyway....this costume was designed by her (except without the glasses) And I dont think i actually changed anything about it...just added glasses and one of those microphone things Im so fond of.

Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.
#129956 05/20/06 09:54 AM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Greybird
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

I think I mentioned elsewere that I based this design on George Perez\'s original unused design for Azrael in the Titans. I really like this costume and it just seemed a perfect fit for Greybird. I just legion-ised it a bit and Added the starburst effect on his hand...Somewhere along his Travels Greybird has acquired the Starbrand making him one of the most powerful of the LMBP.

#129957 05/20/06 12:15 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Harbinger
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

For the Honor of greyskull! Another New costume...this time a mashup of She-ra ( love ) and Xena. the original version I did of Harbinger was more Amazonian and alot more sexual. I think this version is a definate improvement.

#129958 05/20/06 12:18 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Hrun the Barbarian
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

By thew power of Greyskull! Obviously a legionised he-man. Fringe is a bit lopsided but otherwise im fairly happy with this. Is it just me or was Prince Adam kinda Gay? with his pink clothes and sexy Uma Thurman bob. hmmmm....

#129959 05/20/06 12:22 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Icefire
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

I really like the colour scheme on Icefire. I was originally going to colour it blue and red but really didnt want to because thoey are the same colours of the Newcastle knights...a football team that I despise (alright maybe despise is a bit strong a word...indifferent maybe) in anycase the purple/yellow looks a lot better. The hair is supposed to look like icicles. could I be bothered Id have my hair like this...but its to much to manage on a daily basis.

#129960 05/20/06 12:25 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Invisible Brainiac
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

this is a mashup of three different costumes...the colour scheme of Brainy's pre-crisis outfit, the I stripe of postboot Lyle and the shoulder stripe thing of Jacques Foccart. the purple hair I added to make him a little different from the standard Coluan...why is it every Coluan has blonde hair?

#129961 05/24/06 09:07 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Jailbait Lass
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Another Terry designed costume...I think the only difference here is that the stomach area was covered with a grey panel...but we all know how much I love a belly shirt. with the Handcuffs I figure they're kinda like a lassoo...expanding in size when required.

#129962 05/24/06 09:08 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Joe Harvestar aka Joeboy aka Kid Marvel
click to enlarge click to enlarge

I dont know who this Sprocker is...lol...no its ME! yet another colour scheme for the kid marvel costume...for those who dont read Interlac the writing down the leg reads "Shazam". Also added the little Jem Logo reference on the T-shirt.

#129963 05/24/06 09:09 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
karie
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Karie is a LMBP'r who hasnt posted that many times but who I added primarilly because I wanted to throw in another black character to what is mostly a white male dominated team. I dont know if Karie the real is actually black herself but took the fact that she is from South Africa as a cue. Costumewise I looked to Halle berry as Jinx in "Die Another Day", Legionised it, and added a couple of facial tattoos. Voila! Karie.

#129964 05/24/06 09:10 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Kate Harvestar aka Marvel Maid

My Real-life sister, not a registered LMBP member. Another example where Im trying to do something different with capes...here the Go-go dancer cape is supposed to be attached to the costume by the Lightning bolt Symbol on the right shoulder and the left wristcuff. Also added a Daria reference with the Sick Sad World on the T-shirt. Daria is one of My Sister and I's favorite shows...when oh when is it going to be released on dvd?

#129965 05/24/06 09:13 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Kent Shakespeare
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

This was a fairly straightforward costume...the Starfield effect isnt very prominent in this pick which is a shame. The Chest Symbol is the same as the original version that Superman wore.

#129966 05/24/06 09:14 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Kid Prime
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Prime...Kid Prime. In the original version of this costume KP looked kinda like the NFL Superpro and had no Faceplate but a gridiron looking helmet. In both versions I totally blanked and forgot to add the Autobot Symbol.

#129967 05/24/06 09:15 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
KnowJack
click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Knowjack in Legion Technitian wear, Also worn by both Chuck Taine and Dyrk Magz midway throught the postboot legion. I was going to reference Apple Jacks somehow but an Apple powered Superhero seemed kinda dumb.

#129968 05/24/06 09:16 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lad Boy click to enlarge

Ladboy...the SMBD Legionnaire. also the only LMBP'r to wear a mask. this was another fairly straightforward character to design, after Lb's request in project runway. I quite like the L on the shorts though.

#129969 05/24/06 09:16 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lance's Realm aka Lancelot Kid click to enlarge

I didnt quite know what I was going to do for a Lance's Realm costume. then I thought Lance/Lancelot which eventually became "lancelot kid". Lancelot Kid is a native of Orando (preboot) and has the power to emit burst of electricity through his lance (Lightning lance). the chest emblem is the same worn by Captain Britain on his original costume

#129970 05/24/06 09:17 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lard Lad click to enlarge

Ok Fair enough he could be fatter...but he's a superhero so he needs to be able to like...I dont know...run and stuff. Annnnnyway the costume is stolen from the Imperial Guardsman Titan cause I wanted to reference the Marvel "Legion" in some way.

#129971 05/24/06 09:28 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lash Lad click to enlarge

Another new Lash lad costume...was going to make the t-shirt black to keep with the Matter Eater Lad colour scheme but the white works so much better. If I could sew Id make this jacket for myself.

#129972 05/24/06 09:29 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
LegionAdventureMan click to enlarge

The Annoyance known as LAM...costume is a riff on Celebrand of the Wanderers who LAM used as his avatar. the Costume I designed years ago and just adapted it for LAM (who isnt with us anymore as ive been told)

#129973 05/24/06 09:30 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
L.E.G.I.O.N. John click to enlarge

in L.E.G.I.O.N John's bits gallery there's a pic of Andromeda and Kim Possible with Andy wearing a KP-esque costume. I decided to do a KP costume for LJohn in the L.E.G.I.O.N colour scheme...added the L.E.G.I.O.N symbol to the pants. Not sure why I decided to make him khundian...but I think it works.

#129974 05/24/06 09:31 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lightning Lad click to enlarge

Is it me or have all of Garths costumes been kinda similar? anyway, this is the second version of LL that I drew for this thread...the first had gigantic head for some reason so I redid it, but i stuffed up the eyes...but, hey presto, add a strip of black makeup over the eyes and Scottie becomes a glamrock lightning Lad. the Saturn Girl emblem I used to connect to connect the two characters.

#129975 05/24/06 09:32 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Lil' Rhino click to enlarge

I didnt originally have a colour scheme for lil' Rhino and figured Id colour him all grey, but the black boots/gloves/belt looks nifty. the little birds on his shoulder was a pretty good idea lol...his Warrior Birds of DEATH!!! look out!

#129976 05/24/06 09:32 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
LMBP Spectre click to enlarge

I really really like how this image turned out. She looks so etheral and sexy. again a new costume...the original was done in about 5 minutes and I didnt put much thought into it.

#129977 05/24/06 09:33 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Loser Lad click to enlarge

Another Favorite. really glad with how this turned out. where is Loser lad anyway? havent seen him around in aaaages.

#129978 05/24/06 09:34 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Maxx, psyonian Sorceror Supreme aka Kid Salem click to enlarge

This is a character design stolen from myself...I first used it for an RPG legionnaire named "Kid salem"...kid Salem and his sister Pandora where the last in a long line of mages that reached back to ancient greece...pandora controlled the chaos powers of Pandora's box and Kid Salem the powers of order channeled through his staff. I then used the design for a postboot Shadowkid...Kid Salem's colouring was primarily red and black and Shadowkid's blue and black. I also decided to borrow Nico Minuro\'s Staff of One...as Runaways is currently one of my favorite titles.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,253
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
AndrewNolan
AndrewNolan
Pennsylvania
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star