Roll Call
3 members (Eryk Davis Ester, Set, Set, thoth lad), 40 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/15/24 11:57 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:27 PM
Happy birthday, stile86!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:27 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:26 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:26 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:24 PM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 11:23 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Sarcasm Kid - 05/15/24 10:20 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Titans Companion Volume 2 available for pre-order now!
#136374 01/30/08 09:31 PM
G
Substitute
OP Offline
Substitute
G
Peeps!

For those of you who still get your trades at your local comic book store, The Titans Companion Volume 2 is now listed in Previews! That means that if you ask nicely enough, your friendly neighborhood comic book store will pre-order a copy for you so that you'll get one as soon as it ships!

If you're into online ordering, The Titans Companion Volume 2 is also available at the TwoMorrows website, as well as at Amazon.com . Plus, Amazon has a deal going where if you preorder now, you get an additional 5% off the cover price! That's in addition to whatever discount the book usually gets when they put that discount back up (it's inexplicably missing right now), and given Amazon's policy of selling a book for the lowest listed price between the time that you order it and the time that it ships, when the missing discount is reapplied, it'll be on top of the 5% discount, not in the place of, so cheapness abounds! I don't know how long the 5% deal is for, so don't delay! Pre-order today!

(And, oh yeah, the book features interviews with Phil Jimenez, Geoff Johns, Mike McKone, Marv Wolfman, George Perez, Peter David, Todd Nauck, Devin Grayson, Barry Kitson, Chuck Dixon, Neal Adams, Karl Kesel, Tom Grummett, Mark Waid, and others, so you'll have to buy it to find out who's in it or not!)

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/GlenCadigan

or check out my website at http://www.glencadigan.com
Re: Titans Companion Volume 2 available for pre-order now!
#136375 02/26/08 11:02 PM
Applicant
Applicant
I cannot wait for this! The LOSH and 1st Titans companions from TwoMorrows are books I go back to over and over again!

Biff

Re: Titans Companion Volume 2 available for pre-order now!
#136376 03/07/08 01:49 PM
Magically Delicious
Magically Delicious
I wish I hadn't been gone from here so long, b/c I missed the solicitation! I love TwoMorrows companion books! Definitely on my list.

Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

Moderated by  Caliente, Fanfic Lady 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,366
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
jab, stile86
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ANIMEAvenger
ANIMEAvenger
New Krypton!
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star