Roll Call
0 members (), 36 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/04/24 12:22 PM
not just another Pantha's dismembered head thread...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 11:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:31 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:29 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:28 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:27 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/04/24 02:24 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
What happened after the end of "Who is Donna Troy?"
#143040 07/03/07 01:05 AM
S
Active
OP Offline
Active
S
You know, when Dick calls Kory up and asks her if she's doing anything tonight. What do you think she said? What do you think happened next?

(I asked Marv Wolfman this question, and he quite sensibly refused to answer, implying that it was a private matter between the two of them. I've always been curious as to what happened at that point, though, and I'm wondering if anyone else has speculated about this.)

Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake
Re: What happened after the end of "Who is Donna Troy?"
#143041 07/03/07 04:15 AM
Leader
Leader
I've never read said story but it sounds like the implication is that they had intimate relations. As people who have been dating often do.

ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!
Re: What happened after the end of "Who is Donna Troy?"
#143042 07/04/07 10:06 PM
S
Active
OP Offline
Active
S
The thing is, Dick had spent the past year neglecting and ignoring Kory, and his experience helping Donna must have made him realize that he had been very unfair to Kory -- at least, that's always been my interpretation. So Dick must have wanted to atone for his behavior in one way or another, or at least demonstrate somehow that he was a changed man.

On the other hand, at the time Kory seemed to be denying that there was anything wrong with Dick's behavior toward her -- I got the feeling that she thought it was her own fault, if anything. So if Dick had tried to apologize to Kory, for example, would she have accepted the apology, or denied that there was anything to apologize for?

This is the kind of thing that I was getting at, with my original post. Given the situation of their relationship at the time of that story, the scene that happened after the end of NTT #38 must have been rather dramatic, but it's hard to figure out what exactly happened.

Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake

Moderated by  Caliente, Fanfic Lady 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,107
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Blind Poet
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
antacidlass
antacidlass
wherever acid reflux lurks
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star