Roll Call
0 members (), 52 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 09:32 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 05/03/24 07:20 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:58 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/03/24 06:54 AM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added RED CROW 3 May*
by razsolo - 05/03/24 06:53 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/03/24 05:30 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:45 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/03/24 02:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44
Re: STU's Mansion.
#244358 10/12/08 07:24 PM
S
Stu Offline OP
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
S
The holiday decor -- as well as the candy and other goodies in the kitchen -- should be around until Halloween, for any LW trick-or-treaters who might happen to come by.

As for myself, I'll be somewhere in the Mansion enjoying my retirement. There are countless alcoves, secret passages, and even entire hidden wings of this house that I'm sure STU doesn't know about. I don't think he'll mind -- if he returns one day, he can come find me.

I'll be around, maybe in one of the Mansion's countless libraries, enjoying a strong drink and a good book.

#244359 10/14/08 07:17 AM
Active
Active
Empty it sits, overlooking all of Legion World now. Where once the Mansion provided comfort, it now fills me with dread. There is magic in there still, even if the kind magician is no longer a tenant.

You have to wonder--if all the good magic left with Stu, then what magic is still there? Hasn't this Mansion always existed, moving from plain to plain, from world to world? Why is it that if Stu is gone, it remains? What purpose does it serve? What business does it have that remains unfinished?

Overlooking Legion World, it blocks out the sun at sunset, as if speeding up the darkness to permeate Legion World. As if forcing those final moments of comfort in the light of day to be gone.

#244360 02/28/09 07:00 AM
Active
Active
return here must he at seat of point. This power is the his some

<Glances at book... Gestures, a mystical doorway opens>

I here. wait shall

<Two young Pre-Egyptian priestesses step thru the doorway and begin attending to the Master Sorcerer...>

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#244361 02/16/11 03:23 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
<A Green doorway opens and Abin steps into the room.>

Ring, find any trace of STU and lock on. Track to his current location.

<A flash of green energy illuminates the room for an instant then fades.>

Unable to comply with last command. The Master Sorcerer known as STU no longer exists in this space-time continuum.

Hmm... if Cobie wasn't warning me abour Dark STU returning... Who or what could he have been talking about?

Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...
#244362 03/03/11 08:43 AM
Reservist
Reservist
*as swarms of bees ravage Legion World leaving its protectors distracted, the Red Bee enters Stu's Mansion*

Ah, the great resident of this sanctum sanctorium has long left Legion World. Such a shame, I’d have liked to have tested his mettle. Regardless, there is an item here which I shall need and all debts are paid.

*The Red Bee begins searching through various trinkets and items which at first glance appear to be nothing more than eccentric baubles.*

Zardi’s protection was indeed most useful to stay hidden and enhance my…”protections”…but he’ll keep a close eye on my plans so long as this debt goes unfulfilled. Best to be done with it. Or at least with Zardi himself, and maybe not everything related to him. laugh

*At last the Red Bee finds a smell precious stone, either a jewel or a gem. Upon the Bee’s touch it flashes as if there was something in their sentient.*

Ironic that this small jewel is a magical artifact. Even more so that Zardi himself cannot hold it for it’s the single item in this world that can possibly bring him harm. I don’t understand what is in this, whether the soul of Lardi or some other ancient enemy of Zardi, and I don’t care. The debt shall be paid.

*exits*

#244363 08/21/12 09:05 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
*peeks into the mansion*

Hmmm, things seem to have settled down here. Now I wonder if Cobie's secret room is still accessible...

Page 44 of 44 1 2 42 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,091
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
LegionFan223
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
lychanthrope
lychanthrope
Bristol IN USA
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star