Roll Call
1 members (Nightcrawler, Nightcrawler, Nightcrawler, Nightcrawler, Nightcrawler), 57 Murran Spies, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion of Super-Heroes Fansets Pins
by Nightcrawler - 05/14/24 07:31 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 05/14/24 07:24 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/14/24 04:49 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/14/24 04:49 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Reboot - 05/14/24 04:38 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/14/24 04:33 PM
Errors on Main Forum Page
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/14/24 04:27 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
#274154 02/05/04 07:59 AM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Welcome to the Boutique. Here you can find all sorts of fabulousness and exciting things. Plus in the secret back-room not hidden behind the Kylie poster you won't find a highly developed technological centre for resisting the forces of the tyrant STU and his minions. Honest, there's nothing there. wink wink Nothing to see, move along and look at the fabulous things. Long Live the Resistence. That doesn't exist. Shh, it's secret. Or at least it would be if there were one, but there isn't so it's not. But still, shh.

Right, I think I've probably managed to throw off STU and his lackies, anyone else wanting to join the Resistence?

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)
Re: Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
#274155 02/05/04 08:04 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
lol

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
Re: Bevis' Boutique of Fabulousness (Not a Secret Anti-STU Resistence HQ. Honest)
#274156 02/05/04 08:05 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Bevis, dear, it's so wonderful that you have finally opened your own shop. There's no one who I trust more to make me look my absolute most fabulous.

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#274157 02/05/04 08:06 AM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Well exactly. This place needed a bit of a fashion injection and who better to provide it than yours truly. Plus it's not a resitence HQ either, which is also a good thing.

#274158 02/05/04 08:28 AM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
Right, now just as a matter of onterest and not because, you know, intelligence gathering or anything, what exactly has been going on round here? His Imperial Majesty STU and all that? I've sort of been out of the loop a bit and I've missed his taking power and stuff. Not that I want to know so I know who I should be recruiting so as to try and topple the power-mad deviant canine beast or anything, because obviously I'm all for STU. Who wouldn't be? I'm just, you know, interested.

*whistles innocently and polishes a glass because that's what you do when you're being the sneaky type even though the Boutique isn't actually a bar. Although there's a thought. A boutique of fabulousness with a bar in it. That might just work. Still whistling innocently*

#274159 02/05/04 10:16 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Bevis, here's the quick version:

Stu has apparently gone insane or been mind controlled by something. He refers to himself as "His Imperial Majesty" and has begun building a huge never ending mansion that can never satisfy his appetite. Then, he suddenly became a moderator in every forum, showing that he truly holds intentions to be a Legion World dictator for the rest of his life.

Now, he has been joined by the Royal Inquisitor, who he has named Chief of Security. The Inquisitor took over the Security Office when I was away and since the other Security Officers are nowhere to be seen, he has now assumed that position. Also StuBots #129 and #130 have arrived on Legion World and are terrorizing it. After attacking Lightning Lad and Outdoor Miner, STUbot #129 was destroyed. Winema Wazzo, the oppurtunist, has joined STU and hopes to rule by his side as his queen.

In addition, Kid Prime has dissapeared and is nowhere to be found. SHAKES has been threatened and supposedly can no longer serve booze. There is martial law on Legion World now. Fat Cramer and Stoopid Cat are on the run. And Greybird, Eryk Davis Ester and myself have ressurected our Triumvirate and are sending for our armies to march on Legion World as we speak.

However, we do need a place to organize, and this backroom would be great! And I pretty cool shop too wink ! With you making sure that I look absolutely fabulous for my lady friends, I might actually develop some sort of fashion sense!

So Long live the resistance! I knew I can count on you wink !

#274160 02/05/04 10:22 AM
strange but not a stranger
Cobie,

RE: SHAKES

If you read the "proclamation", you will see that SHAKES is prohibited from selling alcohol. Given the policy at SHAKES of not charging anything, the "proclamation" has no effect.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#274161 02/05/04 10:29 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Nicely done Quis!

I am very impressed by the effort you've made so far to stop this invasion using your mastery of the law! You're the only one giving the Royal Inquisitor any trouble in the Security Office and you've managed to ensure that SHAKES stays open. I am assuming you'll be a big part of all the resistance meetings.

#274162 02/05/04 10:42 AM
Cobie,

My position here is for the preservation of the law and Legion World. As such, I don't feel that I should take sides, especially in such an extra-legal form of governmental change. Personally, I feel your call for a rebellion may have been premature.

If STU performs his duties and does not exceed his authority, then I have to support him. If STU does exceed his authority or commits impeachable offenses, then I will fulfill my duties in convening an impeachment trial and ensuring a fair and honest election for the next leader.

#274163 02/05/04 10:45 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Fair enough Quis! I only called for rebellion, because the Royal Inquisitor and the STUbots have threatened my safety!

But I appreciate what you're trying to do in staying inside the legal realm! This is of course the smart thing to do, to make sure if Stu is deposed, it is done legally.

However, I must continue to act as a resistance force against the dictator, to ensure the safety of my friends.

First, we'll unite and make a plan. Then, the rescue of Kid Prime. Then, I'm taking back the Security Office. And then...it's time to have a showdown with Stu.

#274164 02/05/04 12:44 PM
Honorary
Honorary
I would like to convey SUT's sincere appreciation to Bevis and Quislet in making the rigth decision and not supporting that scurrilous and dangerous rogue, Cobalt Kid, who is now to be put to DEATH on sight.

#274165 02/05/04 12:45 PM
Honorary
Honorary
STU. I meant STU.

(looks around, makes sure no one moticed.)

Whew.

Carry on!

#274166 02/05/04 12:50 PM
Originally posted by STUbot # 134:
I would like to convey SUT's sincere appreciation to Bevis and Quislet in making the rigth decision and not supporting that scurrilous and dangerous rogue, Cobalt Kid, who is now to be put to DEATH on sight.
STUbot #134,

Please note that Cobalt Kid has not been charged with any crimes nor has he been tried and convicted of any crimes.

If you have proof of any criminal activity on the part of Cobalt Kid, I will issue an arrest warrent and convene a trial.

Any harm done to any suspect, short of self defense, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And any claim of self defense will be investigated.

#274167 02/05/04 12:55 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Quis,

I'd like to remind everyone that I am still legally Security Chief, a job appointed to me for life! I have done no crimes, and any thing I might do falls under "matters of security"!

The Royal Inquisitor cannot be made Head of Security, since the leader cannot dispose of a Head of Security, since it is a life-long position. Princess Crujectra appointed me, not Stu. In other words, I'd have to be killed or forced to resign. Which is why I fear for my safety.

The Inquisitor is illegally running Security matters!

#274168 02/05/04 01:03 PM
Cobalt Kid,

While your position as Security Chief does give you powers the ordinary Legion Worlders does not possess, you are not immune for all actions.

For example, if you accepted a bribe, you could be prosecuted for that as accepting a bribe is an illegal act. Also if you exceded the speed limit on your way home to watch Teen Titans, you could be fined as that falls outside the scope of your duties as Security Chief.

#274169 02/05/04 01:07 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
You watch Teen Titans?

Oh, right, I'm still missing. Sorry. Er-

Help!

White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.
#274170 02/05/04 02:08 PM
Bevis Offline OP
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
I would have thought watching Teen Titans at all should be punishable in some way.

Right, now I'm up to speed (or as much as I ever am at least. I'm a time deplaced individual who is possibly his own father, I don't really keep up with the present much). But Cobie, what's all this talk of a Resistence? There is no Resistance. And even if it were it's secret. Sshhhh.

This black beret, camoflage paint and great big bag of sabotage gear? Why it's just the latest style, honest. Everyone's wearing. Anyone in the know anyway. But it's nothing to do with deposing STU (or SUT even. He he he). Even these STUbot devouring nanobots are just the latest gadget. I wouldn't even thinking about them. They're self replicating you know.

Cobie, stop fondling poster-Kylie's bum. The secret switch that isn't there is on her left boob. But it isn't because there isn't one. Now I have to pop out for a bit and not do any sabotaging. Watch the shop will you Cobie? I'll gve you a fabulous disguise so none of STUs forces will recognise you, and if you do a good job I'll even train you up to be nearly as fabulus as me.

Oh, one thing before I go, you say STU *went* insane? I thought he always was. That seemed the most logical explanation anyway.

#274171 02/05/04 02:29 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
But we still humored him! Now I don't think I can even do that!

Thanks Bevis! With your help, we can make the Security Office a bit more fabulous (once I get it back)!

And this is a nice poster of Kylie smile !

#274172 02/05/04 02:58 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Bevis, can you suggest an ensemble for my freedom-fighting activities? Something else else whimsical, yet functional? Thanks, you're a doll.

Holy Cats of Egypt!
#274173 02/05/04 03:09 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Something else else frilly and pretty, but with pockets for smoke grenades and wire cutters?

You're priceless, FC wink

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#274174 02/05/04 03:20 PM
I heard that the word from Paris on freedom fighters is a red and white horizontal striped blouse, a short black skirt, calf length boots, nylons (with a hole in one to daringly expose some skin to the night air), and a red scarf.

Acessories include a submachine gun slung over the shoulder, ready for use and a black beret worn at a jaunty angel. Ruby Red Lipstick is a must.

#274175 02/05/04 03:29 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Ooh, someone should wear that wink (Not me of course...)

#274176 02/05/04 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ooh, someone should wear that wink (Not me of course...)
Space Ranger maybe wink

#274177 02/05/04 04:25 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Cobie, when are we meeting to discuss the Resistence. *ahem* I mean to discuss the piece de resistence to complete my new look? shocked

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#274178 02/05/04 05:09 PM
Active
Active
Excuse me. Is anyone here? I need some help. I'm going to a dinner tonight featuring our new dictator-for-life, his majesty forever STU and the Lady Winema. I need something new to wear, and I'm wondering if I can get any help?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,307
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Clovyr Crymsun Kid's Sidekick, timeless one
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star