Roll Call
0 members (), 7 Murran Spies, and 7 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Ann Hebistand - 05/18/24 10:47 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/18/24 10:43 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/18/24 02:49 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/18/24 02:48 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/18/24 02:48 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/18/24 02:47 AM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/18/24 02:47 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Gaseous Lad - 05/17/24 09:00 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55
Re: Rockhopper's Rookery: Annual Holiday Party in Progress
#276446 02/25/09 09:32 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
If I recall correctly, Lolita's out and about with Sharky. I think...yeah, she was looking for that Tomahawk guy. Based on what you said, that's a dead end, though.

<grins> I always thought all you had to do was snap your fingers to summon her.

I'm sure when Rocky gets back, he'll help us find her. Just...get some rest, alright?

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#276447 02/25/09 09:33 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Lardy, check out the space-news.

Looks like Space Ranger is way more angry than I thought.

But it looks like Yellow Kid is standing up for us!

*cough*

We might need a hot meal before we go any farther. You've been living off jail food and I've been living off hospital food through a test tube. I'm sure it'd go along way to make us feel better.

In the meantime you can tell me...spending a lot of time at the Rookery lately?

#276448 02/25/09 09:36 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
No, Lolita and I aren't like that. Common misconception. Sure I'm 'her boss' and all, but its more of a partnership at this point. I depend on her a lot. It was never even considered that she wouldn't quit the Security Office with me and work wherever I work. She's a minority partner in all of the businesses I co-own on Legion World.

She's been my girl friday for a long time now. Even if she only aged a year in all that time (you know her physiology keeps her young that way). We used to...well, you know...back in the day. Pretty hot and heavy. But that stopped awhile back...

...sure could use her now When I left off with her, she was pretty angry. I'd like to think she'd still be willing to help, but well...it wouldn't be fair to assume that.

#276449 02/25/09 10:01 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Lardy! Cobie! Sffenyskus came and got me. I was--I was in the Rookery's chapel singing some prayers for both of you.

How can I be of help?

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#276450 02/25/09 10:27 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Hey, Rocky...things have changed somewhat since you last saw me...<gestures toward Cobalt>...as you can see!

It's a long story, but...can you get Des some medical attention here? I recall you have someone on staff, I believe. And is there a way you can get a message out to Jailbait Lass to meet us here?

#276451 02/25/09 10:39 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Of course! I'll send for Dr. Majellanyk. As for Jailbait Lass, I'll see what I can do. Our last conversation didn't have us parting on the best of terms, but I'll give it a try.

Lardy, I'm so glad you're--that is you and Cobie are safe!

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#276452 02/25/09 10:47 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
I'm sorry I blew you off this morning--I was in a bad place. But I think me and Des are getting to the bottom of all this. I think I may have killed Clive, but I was being controlled by this guy who's calling himself Justin Thyme. I think that guy, whoever he is, is behind all the bad crap that's going down.

<looks at Cobalt> He's asleep! It's probably for the best. Just make sure Dr. Majellanyk gives him the once-over.

But, yeah, it's good to be back...in every sense.

#276453 02/25/09 10:59 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
I knew you couldn't have actually killed Clive, Lardy! And I'm so glad to see you and Cobie friends again. Well, I'm behind you guys 100 percent. Just let me know. <Hesitates a moment> Lardy, I'm just so glad you're okay <Throws his arms around Lardy>.

#276454 02/25/09 11:15 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<hugs him tightly>

Yeah, I'm more okay than I've been in a long, long time strangely enough!

However...<releases>...now, me and Cobalt are both fugitives and we've got the law on our tails in a BIG way!

Are you sure you can handle the kind of heat they will bring your way if you harbor us? Multiply how it was before by about a million before you answer...

#276455 02/25/09 11:24 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Can I handle heat? <Rocky's hands crackle with Ice Magic> I can create ice and snow, remember? And as long as you seek asylum here they can't harm you without creating an interplanetary incident.

I'm in.

#276456 02/25/09 11:31 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Beyond giving us asylum...do you mean you're ready and willing to fight with us? Des and I are very powerful, but we need as many heroes in this as we can get! Most of the LMB is against us, and the bad guys are against us as well...

<gestures toward Cobalt>

...it looks like we're gonna need to make his RMB the real deal!

<looks at Rocky>

Are you ready to be a Rebel? And if so, do you know anyone else who can throw in with us?

#276457 02/25/09 11:40 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
I may eschew violence whenever I can, but that doesn't mean I can't fight when I need to. Everyone always forgets that. I'm no slouch, Lardy. Freezing things is just the beginning. And remember, my powers are magic-based. That might come in handy against a certain Daxamite.

And I know you can count on Time Teller Lad as well, and even Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle and Old Dutch the Super-Cow! Okay, maybe not Old Dutch, unless it's an absolute emergency, but she'll pitch in if need be!

#276458 02/25/09 11:51 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
<grins> We'll bench Old Dutch for now!

Man, I haven't felt this complete since...since I don't know when! Yeah, things are dire, but I have a purpose, y'know?

<looks around>

I've got my memory (good and bad) back, I've got my best friend back...and I've got you! I...I love you, man.

<gives him another hug>

'Night, Rocky!

<goes to his familiar guest bedroom and falls immediately asleep after a long, eventful day, leaving Rockhopper Lad much to ponder>

#276459 02/26/09 08:29 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<wakes up quietly the next morning, for the first time in months after waking up>

(Hm...must have just passed out last night...helluva a last few days)

<notices bandages, and obvious medical treatment overnight>

Rocky's doctors must have seen to my wounds...from assassination attempts to fighting a certain ass-kicking Daxamite. I actually feel pretty good--not 100%, but close enough.

<walks downstairs>

Hopefully Lardy is getting some rest too. He seemed so reinvigorated last night. To be honest, I'm feeling the same way! I know we have some other allies that can help us...hopefully Jailbait Lass can meet us here if someone can get word to her. Because rested we may be but now there's work to be done.

<grabs cup of coffee>

Man, it feels good to have Lardy 'back'. <looks at painting on the wall of Rockhopper Lad addressing his loyal subjects> I think I know who to thank too...

#276460 02/26/09 08:13 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Rocky enters>

Good morning, Cobie. I see you're doing better. I'm glad to see it. I'm also glad to see you and Lardy have made up. It was so hard to see you two at odds.

<Pours himself some coffee also>

Lardy should be along soon. I guess we need to figure out what our best course of action is.

#276461 02/26/09 10:27 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
*yaaawwwwnnnn*

<walks in wearing bathrobe with monogrammed "LL">

Hey, guys--I'm so hungry, I could eat Hyvvie!

<Hyvvie whimpers>

Just kidding, pal! <scratches Hyvvie's head>

Who do I have to kill to get some breakfast? <grins>

#276462 02/26/09 10:49 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
<Sighs>

Lardy, don't even joke about such things. Breakfast should be ready in a few minutes. Oh, I hope the staff laundered your robe properly. I still feel bad about that time they starched your underwear. Linens, they're used to; clothing, not so much.

#276463 02/26/09 11:00 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Yeah, the robe feels great, Rocky. Still can't believe you've had all of that clothing and linen made for me.

<turns to Cobalt>

Des, you're looking at the core of our honest-to-gods RMB! You said we need recruits--Rocky and Tim (and Hyvvie) are in, and I'm sure we can count on Lolita.

Any ideas who else may help us out here? My best possibilities are Triple G, Ex and Sharky. Neither's a cert for sure, but I think they're candidates.

Think about some others you could swing...Crujeckie? Matlock? Other Security Officers still loyal to you?

<back to Rocky>

So...do they know we're here, yet? Any political pressure coming down?

#276464 02/26/09 11:13 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
None yet, but I expect it any time. Not from Legion World itself--I spoke with Nightcrawler and he--well he rolled his eyes and said he trusted my judgement--but from some folks in the LMB--particularly the Security Office. My Wee Fem, Space Ranger and Everyday Girl are none too happy with us. I feel really bad about the Ranger. I always admired him so much, but the lines have been drawn and I stand with you and Cobie. <Strokes Lardy's shoulders> You guys have been there for me.

#276465 02/26/09 11:26 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Honestly, Rocky...I'm not seeing how we've "been there" for ya. Seems all I in particular have done is make your life difficult and overly complicated!

#276466 02/26/09 11:41 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Oh, you're right. I was thinking of Ram Boy and Lad Boy.

Kidding.

Lardy, I won't say that you've been the most stable presence in my life, but when I've really needed you, you've never let me down.

And I've needed to be needed. I've mourned for Opnely Gay Lad--for Blaine--far longer than we were even together. I guess I've needed people to help take care of. Tim and--and Clive--both needed someone older and more experienced to be a mentor and friend. I think I've done pretty well with Tim and, Dywh knows, I tried with Clive. I took care of him when I thought you were gone because I knew you would want me to look after him. I'm sorry I didn't do a better job.

<Sighs> Don't feel bad about anything, Lardy. If my life is difficult and overly complicated, it's because I want it to be.

#276467 02/26/09 11:44 PM
Yk Offline
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Outside the Rookery an unusual yellow glow begins to form. A swirling twisting spinning tornado of light swiftly grows in intensity to a blinding flash and just as quickly slows back into the nothingness it came from leaving a bald headed man wearing a gold ring and a long yellow monks robe standing in front of the entrance.

"Do I smell coffee?"

#276468 02/26/09 11:56 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
My life is more complex than ever...but I feel happy! Weird, huh?

<senses something>

Rocky, we have a visitor outside. My hunch is that you should show him in.

#276469 02/26/09 11:59 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
OP Offline
Fabulous and Sparkly!
If you say so.

<Goes to the door>

Yellow Kid! What brings you to the Rookery?

#276470 02/27/09 12:16 AM
Yk Offline
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I've been a little worried about the guys. I know they hang out here sometimes, they're your friends Rocky. I wanted to see if you could help me find where they've gone. Look man I'll level with you, you're a young Legionnaire and your insight could be a big help.
I'm afraid the Security Office might be out of control. aI'm very afraid they have their own agenda running and that can't be good.

Page 15 of 55 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,438
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Brody27
Brody27
Tampa, FL
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star