Roll Call
1 members (Lard Lad), 33 Murran Spies, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 04:33 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 04:29 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:55 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 05/09/24 03:34 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Re: Carggite Storytelling
#29417 02/12/04 10:18 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Once upon a time there were three Legion applicants. Three sexy applicants! They each wore very little indeed! These gorgeous females bounced happily along. But I took umbrage with their regular inebriation, and total lack of self-control. Thus, I killed them!, resurrecting them as my devoted slaves. Beautiful as ever, but still drunk. And still uncontrollable.

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much

[interlude]
Originally posted by STU:
You know, this story is flowing along very nicely. I think adding three words at a time helps the exposition hold together more coherently than adding just one word at a time.
Yeah, although if someone could explain to me how "devoted slaves" and "Still uncontrollable" fit together, I'll be very greatful smile

[/interlude]

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#29418 02/12/04 10:23 AM
strange but not a stranger
Once upon a time there were three Legion applicants. Three sexy applicants! They each wore very little indeed! These gorgeous females bounced happily along. But I took umbrage with their regular inebriation, and total lack of self-control. Thus, I killed them!, resurrecting them as my devoted slaves. Beautiful as ever, but still drunk. And still uncontrollable.

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#29419 02/12/04 02:37 PM
Reservist
Reservist
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
[interlude]
Yeah, although if someone could explain to me how "devoted slaves" and "Still uncontrollable" fit together, I'll be very greatful smile
[/interlude]
I once had this slave named Mehlita, who devotion to me was unparalled. She was always doing stuff for me, whether I wanted her to or not. She was always bringing me gifts, and I never knew where she was getting it, until one day I discovered she'd been murdering inhabitants of a neighboring village and stealing their belongings to bring to me. I tried to get her to stop, but she refused. Eventually, she pushed me off a cliff into a deep ravine so that I could get the "heavenly reward" that she believed I deserved.

Egads, I think the narrator of this story did a wise thing by shipping these three applicants off to STU's mansion!

I LIKE IKE!!
#29420 02/12/04 03:57 PM
Reservist
Reservist

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and

"And afros for EVERYONE!"

-Gail Simone
#29421 02/12/04 04:04 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

#29422 02/12/04 07:09 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to let Cobalt Kid

#29423 02/13/04 07:03 AM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to let Cobalt Kid leave them alone.

#29424 02/13/04 08:23 AM
Reservist
Reservist

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to let Cobalt Kid leave them alone. This however unleashed

-Gail Simone
#29425 02/13/04 08:34 AM

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to let Cobalt Kid leave them alone. This however unleashed hordes of Cobalt-bots.

#29426 02/13/04 08:36 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard

Desperate, I decided to send them on vacation to STU's spacious mansion. But sadly, STU couldn't take much more of their gleeful bouncing and thus decided to let Cobalt Kid leave them alone. This however unleashed hordes of Cobalt-bots.

Winema Wazzo quickly decided

#29427 02/13/04 09:22 AM
Reservist
Reservist

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for

-Gail Simone
#29428 02/13/04 09:29 AM

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants

[question]
Should we count articles such as "a" "an" & "th" as words?
[/question]

#29429 02/13/04 10:23 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that

#29430 02/13/04 11:08 AM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn

#29431 02/13/04 12:31 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of

#29432 02/13/04 12:46 PM

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol

#29433 02/13/04 01:21 PM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to

#29434 02/13/04 02:59 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing.

#29435 02/13/04 03:03 PM

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought

#29436 02/13/04 04:00 PM
Reservist
Reservist

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought that he'ld spike

-Gail Simone
#29437 02/13/04 04:40 PM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought that he'd spike the Kono Juice

#29438 02/13/04 04:51 PM
Vee Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought that he'd spike the Kono Juice and bedlam ensued!

"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"
#29439 02/13/04 04:55 PM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought that he'd spike the Kono Juice and bedlam ensued! Now drunk herself,

#29440 02/13/04 05:57 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader

Winema Wazzo quickly decided to send for the three Applicants, in order that she might learn the secret of Legion Academy protocol in regards to naked druken bouncing. Unfortunately, Starfinger thought that he'd spike the Kono Juice and bedlam ensued!

Now drunk herself, Winema called for

#29441 02/13/04 10:14 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S

Now drunk herself, Winema called for her sorority sisters

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,249
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star