Roll Call
0 members (), 37 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 04:33 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 04:29 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:55 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 05/09/24 03:34 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Re: Carggite Storytelling
#29592 02/26/04 07:48 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
It was a dark and stormy day on Xanthu. All around the world, people were dancing in the streets, Robotican style. Babbage did the... raunchy Robotican rumba, leading Dreamer, who foresaw Star Boy's parents joining in, to fake a headache. Dreamer fled to the local park, where she was confronted by RJ Brande, whose necktie showed a naughty scene of Gates and her, which he obscured partially with his Portfolio Boy nomination! This nomination was stained with prune juice. Dreamer asked "whose harmonica did you use to rig the election?" "Never mind that," exclaimed RJ "why, just vote for my portfolio of boy band memorabilia in the awards tomorrow night, or THIS gets out!" He displayed a holo of Thom with nothing on but Stoopid Cat's Collar!

Suddenly, someone screamed. Nura spun around, her skirt billowing wildly in the strong breeze, as a cloaked figure descended from the skies above. Voice booming, he said "Legionnaire, prepare for our mating dance!" But! - Unfortunately for Ms. Nal, she'd forgotten she was wearing six-inch high heels, which made her fall as she tried to run. The mysterious figure moved towards her, as she foresaw a surprisingly delicious plate of waffles at some point in her future.

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#29593 02/27/04 07:22 AM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
It was a dark and stormy day on Xanthu. All around the world, people were dancing in the streets, Robotican style. Babbage did the... raunchy Robotican rumba, leading Dreamer, who foresaw Star Boy's parents joining in, to fake a headache. Dreamer fled to the local park, where she was confronted by RJ Brande, whose necktie showed a naughty scene of Gates and her, which he obscured partially with his Portfolio Boy nomination! This nomination was stained with prune juice. Dreamer asked "whose harmonica did you use to rig the election?" "Never mind that," exclaimed RJ "why, just vote for my portfolio of boy band memorabilia in the awards tomorrow night, or THIS gets out!" He displayed a holo of Thom with nothing on but Stoopid Cat's Collar!

Suddenly, someone screamed. Nura spun around, her skirt billowing wildly in the strong breeze, as a cloaked figure descended from the skies above. Voice booming, he said "Legionnaire, prepare for our mating dance!" But! - Unfortunately for Ms. Nal, she'd forgotten she was wearing six-inch high heels, which made her fall as she tried to run. The mysterious figure moved towards her, as she foresaw a surprisingly delicious plate of waffles at some point in her future.

But the waffles

#29594 02/27/04 06:05 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

#29595 02/27/04 07:56 PM
Substitute
Substitute

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind

#29596 02/27/04 08:34 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger

#29597 02/27/04 09:44 PM
Substitute
Substitute

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in.

#29598 02/27/04 10:04 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she

#29599 02/28/04 06:27 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the

Legion World's Badwill Ambassador
#29600 02/28/04 08:39 AM
Deputy
Deputy

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?"

#29601 02/28/04 05:30 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure

#29602 02/28/04 06:21 PM
Substitute
Substitute

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe

#29603 02/28/04 06:52 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!"

#29604 02/28/04 07:30 PM
Substitute
Substitute

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer

#29605 02/29/04 04:54 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled a

#29606 02/29/04 05:37 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He

#29607 02/29/04 07:29 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He fondled the vision-interferer

#29608 02/29/04 09:56 PM
Deputy
Deputy

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He fondled the vision-interferer, but returned it

Wayne@OZ
#29609 03/01/04 03:05 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He fondled the vision-interferer, but returned it to his belt

#29610 03/02/04 08:02 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He fondled the vision-interferer, but returned it to his belt before deciding to

#29611 03/02/04 08:22 PM
Deputy
Deputy

But the waffles refused to fade, leaving her blind to the danger she was in. Almost helpless, she cried "Where's the help I foresaw?" To which the cloaked figure replied, "Don't believe everything you're foretold!" brandishing his vision-interferer, which resembled an unmentionable item. He fondled the vision-interferer, but returned it to his belt before deciding to shake his booty.

Wayne@OZ
#29612 03/03/04 08:12 AM
strange but not a stranger
[End Chapter Two]

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#29613 03/03/04 10:51 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Already Quis?

[Chapter Three]

Later that night,

#29614 03/03/04 10:57 AM
Later that night, the three applicants

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#29615 03/03/04 12:05 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Later that night, the three applicants found themselves on

#29616 03/03/04 07:34 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Later that night, the three applicants found themselves on sentry duty at

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,249
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Kent Shakespeare
Kent Shakespeare
Hudson Valley
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star