Originally posted by SouthTownKid:

Hi...thanks! My last name's Abbott. It's flattering, but I don't know how much I desrve to be up there with Cockrum, Lightle, Kitson, and the rest...

It was a fun book to letter though, and fun to be involved with the Legion in any capacity. Little things like captions modeled after the omnicom, and creating drop caps for location captions modeled after the letters of the reboot LSH logo (well, the logo that started just before the reboot on issue #54)... and of course, trying not to drool on the artwork each month (although if I remember right, we switched to digital paste up at some point during Batista's run, where I just worked from scans).

As for checklist, I worked on LSH and Legionnaires 1,000,000, part of the Titans/Legion 'Universe Ablaze' mini series, LSH and Legionnaires from 'Legion of the Damned' until the end of both series, Legion Lost 1-12, Legion Worlds 1-6 (front stories, and some back up stories. I really enjoyed these...), and the Legion 1-24 (although I think there might have been one in there I didn't letter, and sometimes a studiomate would pitch in when we hit a rush).

For other comic lettering, I've done too many to list... just about every Marvel and DC character at some point...

Currently, I've just finished penciling/inking/lettering/coloring the second issue of a comic book for the band Coheed and Cambria, and I'm in the middle of writing and drawing a 180-page book for Tokyopop, called 'Dogby Walks Alone'. It's about a theme park mascot who solves mysteries... hopefully ready for next year's San Diego con.