Originally posted by JamesPascoe:

The abridged 411 on me is as follows: Started in Comics doing a couple odd things for Marvel, then a regular gig doing Prototype for the Ultraverse (if anyone remembers that)! DC lured me away to ink L.E.G.I.O.N. right after Barry left, but he saw my work there and that led to us doing a number of things - Adventures Of Superman, Batman/Punisher, then the monthly Azrael series for the first 30-some issues! (Somewhere in there, I did a couple more Supermans and some Magic: The Gathering stuff for Valiant) While Barry was off doing several mini-series, I stayed with Azrael, working with Roger Robinson for another 30-some issues (after Roger left, I stuck around for awhile more, but I wouldn't reccomend checking out those issues - I call that "The Dark Time"). I wanted to reach issue 100 (seemed symbolically intriguing), but I really wasn't enjoying the book at that point, and moved on. Shortly thereafter, I rejoined Barry for a run on Titans, followed by the Empire mini. Since then I've been dipping my toes in various waters, from Thor, Weapon X and Gambit over at Marvel to the Aliens Vs. Predator graphic novel at Dark Horse. When Steve and Barry asked if I could help out on LSH #2, I was very happy to do so - to date, no one's asked me to make it a regular thing, but in this business, you never know what's coming around the next corner! I'd certainly be thrilled to take on the challenge, and it would be fun to hang out with all of you - seems like a real friendly and interesting group of folks here! [Smile]