Roll Call
0 members (), 52 Murran Spies, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 10:06 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 10:04 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:34 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/27/24 06:32 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/27/24 02:11 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:56 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/26/24 06:55 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
????? vs. ?????
#424986 06/22/07 12:04 AM
L
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
L
OK, here is a new game, and all you need is your imagination. I'll give 2 comic book characters, and you describe how their fight went. For instance, If I gave:

Ant-Man vs. Giant Man

you might say:

Ant-Man entered Giant Man's nostril, proceeded to his brain, and gave him a stroke.

On the other hand, you might just say:

*STOMP!*

Just have fun with it. Remember, after you describe your battle, give 2 more characters for the next person. Ok, off we go...

She-Hulk vs. Phantom Girl

Re: ????? vs. ?????
#424987 06/22/07 12:40 AM
Leader
Leader
Phantom Girl's pig-tails finally prove her undoing when she forgets to phantomize them, allowing She-Hulk to grab hold and toss her out of the stadium.

She-Hulk vs. Shadow Lass

(hope I did that right)

#424988 06/22/07 01:08 AM
L
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
L
(It can be anyone...doesn't have to be the winner of the previous fight)

Shadow Lsss discovers that not only can she black out visible electromagnetic radiation, but gamma radiation as well. Shulkie reverts to Jennifer Walters, and Tasmia kicks the snot out of her.

Next: the Absorbing Man vs. Alicia Masters

#424989 06/22/07 02:45 AM
C
Wanderer
Wanderer
C
Absorbing Man threatens Alicia, and the Thing overhears from wherever he is and beats Absorbing Man into an Absorbing pulp.

Shade the Changing Man vs Merlin the Archer

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad
#424990 06/22/07 09:22 PM
Not much between despair and ecstacy
Shade the Changing Man turns into a woman again, causing Merlin to fall madly in love with her. Shade imprisons Merlin by reciting an ancient Irish chant.

Snapper Carr vs. Rick Jones

Check out my new Power Club website!

The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that
#424991 06/23/07 04:52 AM
L
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
L
The donnybrook starts off with much shouting:

"I beat Starro!"

"Well, i ended the Kree-Skrull war!"

"Did not!"

"Did so!"

There follows much posturing and hair-pulling, which causes Rick Jones to turn into the Hulk. Snapper, realizing he is about to become something akin to jello, teleports away.

Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow

#424992 06/23/07 06:13 AM
Leader
Leader
Hawkeye loses his cool and the match when Green Arrow goads him on by repeatedly asking him questions about Alan Alda's family.

White Witch vs. the Scarlet Witch

#424993 06/23/07 02:27 PM
strange but not a stranger
Mysa has studied and prepared well for this match, however Wanda's power to affect propability makes all of Mysa's preparations for naught. Mysa attempts to shrink the Scarlett Witch, but the spell gets reversed and Wanda grows to giant size. Wanda scoops up Mysa and spins her around by one leg, causing all of Mysa's magical items to fall out and makes her so dizzy, she forgets her spells.

Darkseid vs Doctor Doom

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#424994 06/27/07 10:10 PM
Darkseid attempts to destroy Dr. Doom by trapping him inside a boom tube. But Doc turns out to be a robot. Angered by this affront, Darkseid destroys earth, leaving the real Doom floating in space, where he is picked up by the Beyonder ...

(This story, like most involving Doom or Darkseid, never truly ends.)

Metamporpho vs. Chameleon Boy

Check out my new Power Club website!

The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that
#424995 06/27/07 10:44 PM
Active
Active
The classic game of out shape shifting the shape shifter continues for hours until, finally, both attempt biological attacks. This strange fusion of Metamporpho's elements and Chameleon Boy's Durlan makeup cause a symbiosis, and Metamporph Boy stands where his parents fought, VERY CONFUSED.

Threesome:
Comic Blade vs. Movie Blade vs. TV Blade

I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure
#424996 02/22/08 09:33 AM
Leader
Leader
TV Blade leaves the match early when his agent calls and tells him there is a casting call for a Honda commercial.

Movie Blade, overestimating his star power, decides to forgo the usual publicity tour and the movie gets trounced by The Nanny Diaries II at the box office. Which leaves Comic Blade the undisputed Blade Champion. (Yes, this is the best I can do after all these months)

Timber Wolf vs. Wolverine

#424997 02/25/08 09:51 AM
For fighting styles, I'd say they are evenly matched. Wolverine may be slighly more confortable going animalistic, That and his claws would give him an edge. However, I think Timber Wolf would utilize his flight ring in the fight, thus putting him out of Wolverine's range and allowing him to make straffing attacks. I would say that if TW manages to pick Wolerine up and drop him from a great height, that would knock Wolverine out long enough to have Brin declared the winner.

Next: Thor vs Captain Marvel (Billy Batson Shazam Captain Marvel)

#424998 02/25/08 11:35 AM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
"Vile miscreant! Taste the fury of the god of Thunder!"

'Gosh, he talks a lot.' thought Billy Batson, as the waves of lightning crashed over the invulnerable chest of his alter-ego. 'Oh crap.' He belatedly realized that the mystical lightning this Thor guy had hit him with had somehow negated his powers, and turned him back into Billy Batson!

"Zounds! The villain has quit the field, and left a child in his wake!" Thor was furious that the coward would so endanger a child. "I will see you home, young mortal, you are in no danger."

"Uh, actually, I was trying to tell you something, but then you started with the lightning and I lost my train of thought. Please don't throw any more lightning at me." Billy said as he invoked the ancient power once again, "SHAZAM!"

"The child becomes again the villain? What trickery is this! Speak quickly!"

The wisdom of Solomon flooded through him again. "Okay, I understand now. I'm a superhero, a champion of the old ways, just like you. That woman who claimed that I was the bad-guy? She wasn't who you thought she was. Does the name Loki mean anything to you?"

"Od's blood! I owe you my apologies, young champion. No doubt Loki has some new devilry afoot, shall we, together, foil his schemes?"

"I like this plan." Inside the towering gold and crimson-clad form, Billy heartily agreed.

Next: Sun Boy vs. the Human Torch!

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
#424999 02/26/08 10:33 AM
Set, that was a great fight scene you wrote.

Johnny thinks he can score a quick win by encircling Dirk in a ring of fire. Dirk uses his flight ring to get out of the circle. Johnny starts chasing him, throwing fire balls. Dirk dodges a few, then pulls up short. Johnny stops himself from flying into Dirk. Dirk let's loose with a dazzling flash of light that blinds Johnny. Johnny Responds with a nova burst. The concussion force knocks Dirk for a loop.

Dirk realizes that they can match each other power for power and resorts to judo move taught to him by Karate Kid. Later Dirk takes Johnny to the hot spots of Metropolis.

Next:
Blok vs Mr. Fantastic

#425000 03/13/08 09:51 AM
Leader
Leader
Blok takes a moment to consider whether violence is the only solution to this situation. Meanwhile, Mr Fantastic has streched himself around Blok and and is straining to catapult him slingshot style out of the battle arena.

Still in a quandary, Block lifts his arm to scratch his head which causes Mr. Fantastic to snap like a rubber band and himself sail out the arena. Blok heads out to get some tacos.

Next:
Ferro Lad vs. Iron Man

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,019
Posts1,044,964
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
EmeraldEmpress
EmeraldEmpress
London, UK
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star