Roll Call
0 members (), 34 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/11/24 09:37 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Eryk Davis Ester - 05/10/24 04:47 PM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 04:29 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:58 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:56 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/10/24 02:55 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 05/09/24 03:34 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
[SPOILER WARNING] DC hero with Legion connection to appear on Smallville
#464033 08/11/04 12:24 PM
Leader
OP Offline
Leader
From kryptonsite.com, spoilers for the 5th episode of the new season:

Added 8/10: It seems our rumors posted on August 10 were right - The Flash is coming to Smallville!
- Which Flash? This red-sweatshirt wearing fellow is not Wally West, not Barry Allen, and not Jay Garrick - instead, it's Bart Allen, boy from the future and grandson of the most famous Flash (Barry Allen). However, in this version of the story he was involved in an accident at a very young age that resulted in his powers.
- Bart talks a lot, and very quickly.
- The names of other Flashes may be mentioned or seen in this story.

NEW STUFF! Also Added 8/10: We first meet Bart Allen in a hotel suite in Metropolis. He's in the bathroom taking a shower, and while he's in there Clark Kent has broken in to the hotel room. He finds Bart's bag in a messy room littered with fast food wrappers and clothes. He sees a stack of sneaker boxes, and by them is a backpack full of stolen items, and strangely, multiple photo identification cards. The cards, all with Bart's grinning face on them, have four different names - Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West... and Bartholomew Allen.
- Bart asks Clark what he is doing in his room. Clark says that technically, the room is Clark's dad's, since it was paid for with Jonathan's credit card.
- Sarcastic Bart tells Clark "I don't know what you're talking about," and calls him "Hairdo."
- Bart superspeeds himself into some clothes - cargo pants and a red sweatshirt with a yellow collar.
- Clark tells Bart that he saw him save Jonathan from a car in the morning.
- "No one sees me when I'm doing my thing, man," Bart tells him. Clark tells him that he's not the only one who can move like a flash. Bart tells him "I'll be a thousand miles away before you can even blink." "I can blink pretty fast," Clark challenges.
- The conversation ends with Bart telling Clark he's not big on chit chat, and saying "smell you later" and speeding off.
- There's a later scene with Bart at the Kent Farm. Bart refers to himself as the Fastest Man Alive and says that he was surprised that someone else "like him" turned out to be "Jimmy Crack Corn fresh from the farm."
- Somehow Bart cons his way into a hot meal and a stay on the Kent couch.
- Bart tells Clark that around the time he was 8, there was "this, I don't know, accident or something. All I remember is a flash of light, then my body just went into overdrive." Keep in mind this is Bart telling a story, and he DOES have an overactive imagination, so who knows if he's telling the truth. Bart also says that his parents freaked when he "went all hyperspeed," but if they were truly Don and Dawn Allen, that may be doubtful.
- Bart superspeeds around Clark's loft, and reveals "Mr. Kent likes to read about Native American mythology, he's scrawled the name 'Lana' in all his notebooks, and he has one of the most boring hobbies known to man: rock collecting. Bart opens up one of the rocks, which instantly weakens Clark. "I'm allergic," Clark tells him.
- Bart tells a story about how he lives on the street stealing "bling" in Suicide Slum.
- Bart tells Clark, "We're a couple of super-powered studs," and challenges him to have some fun.
- We're not sure if these scenes leaked are part of the actual episode or are setup for auditioning. The sides say nothing of an episode title and don't appear to be part of a greater whole. But, the whole idea of Bart Allen in the storyline sounds fantastic to us, and we (well, webmaster Craig at least) would love to see a spin-off if the actor chosen turns out to be good.

Re: [SPOILER WARNING] DC hero with Legion connection to appear on Smallville
#464034 08/11/04 02:13 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Which I posted this morning (a link and spoiler) in the Smallville Season Four thread.

Sorry Duke, but I beat you this time. laugh

#464035 08/11/04 03:20 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Bart Allen? This is kind of a let down, IMO. I thought the Legion might be a bit too much to hope for, but I was hoping for at least a Golden or Silver Ager.

#464036 08/11/04 06:09 PM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Which I posted this morning (a link and spoiler) in the Smallville Season Four thread.

Sorry Duke, but I beat you this time. laugh
The Fastest Poster Alive!

#464037 08/11/04 08:34 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Okay, I don't wantch Smallville, but last year I lived with someone who did, and I'm pretty sure Bart had already shown up at the end of the last episode she told me about and that was last year. Psychic Canadian TV?

"You and I long to live
Like whales in bottled water..."
#464038 08/13/04 12:50 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
it all sounds pretty cool to me !!! can't wait for season 4 !!!

Matthew.

#464039 08/13/04 01:01 AM
Honorary
Honorary
Damn...

I was really hoping it would be Mon-El!!!!!

Clark could even meet him on a Monday.
Three mysterious strangers could come and take him to the future to cure a lead poisoning incident.
(I wouldn't expect Smallville to adhere to exact comics canon so why not?)

Go conquer the universe for me...for the god whose image you have carved your own homeworld as a monument.Go... for your master...
For Darkseid!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,250
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Neemers
Neemers
Oregon
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star