Roll Call
1 members (Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker, Legion Tracker), 13 Murran Spies, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 04/30/24 08:52 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 04/30/24 06:39 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by stile86 - 04/30/24 06:33 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 04/30/24 06:24 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 04/30/24 06:20 PM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by stile86 - 04/30/24 06:12 PM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Ann Hebistand - 04/30/24 04:24 PM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added BOUNCING BETTY 30 April*
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/30/24 12:16 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Legionnaires in other teams
#511974 07/19/03 11:14 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Take one Legionnaire and place them in the following teams according to which you'd think they would fit in the best:

-- The JLA
-- The JSA
-- The Teen Titans
-- The Outsiders
-- The Suicide Squad
-- The Power Company
-- The Doom Patrol
-- The Avengers
-- The X-Men
-- The Authority
-- The Powerpuff Girls

Re: Legionnaires in other teams
#511975 07/19/03 11:17 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Hmm, it occurs to me maybe this topic might be better in the "Legion" forum. Please feel free to move it over there if you think it appropriate Nightcrawler or Lightning Lad...

#511976 07/20/03 01:36 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Hmm, it occurs to me maybe this topic might be better in the "Legion" forum. Please feel free to move it over there if you think it appropriate Nightcrawler or Lightning Lad...
I'm fine with it here Drake if you are. In fact, I'll even answer it:

The JLA - Mon-el
The JSA - Andromeda
The Teen Titans - XS (I don't like speedsters so they can have her)
The Outsiders - Sneckie/Sensor
The Suicide Squad - Saturn Girl
The Power Company - Kid Q (as long as the title is cancelled it'll get her out of the Legion)
The Doom Patrol - Ferro
The Avengers - Karate Kid
The X-Men - Chemical King (he was the first mutant in the Legion aferall)
The Authority - Timber Wolf
The Powerpuff Girls - Umbra (just because she shut those annoying little shits up)

#511977 07/20/03 08:59 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
M'onel -- The JLA
Star Boy -- The JSA
XS -- The Teen Titans
Shikari -- The Outsiders
Umbra -- The Suicide Squad
Ferro -- The Power Company
Kinetix (terraform)-- The Doom Patrol
Wildfire -- The Avengers
Chemical King -- The X-Men
Timber Wolf -- The Authority
Ultra Boy -- The Powerpuff Girls

Touch the magic...
#511978 07/20/03 10:06 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Cool thread-!

-- The JLA.... ANDROMEDA, to get another femme in there AND to explain that 'policing(?) the time stream bit.

-- The JSA... STAR BOY makes a lot of sense, considering the STARMAN connection. I'll go with him, though I'd love to see Jenni interact with Jay for awhile. UMBRA and DREAMER would have to show up for extended guest-starring roles with SHADE and DANIEL, Lord of the Dreaming.

-- The Teen Titans... since time travel is involved, I'd pick the Fab Five (plus Lilith) era and send EVOLVO, who could use the name G'naark for a bit while adjusting to the era. He'd fall in love with Lilith and, much later, save her life from the sooo-threatening Superman robot.

-- The Outsiders... XS would prompt appearances by Jay, Wally and Bart AND since Jenny's a semi-experienced time traveller on her own, she can find where/when Donna is and bring her home.

-- The Suicide Squad... CHAMELEON

-- The Power Company... DAWNSTAR, who had that monetary motive thing going on in her earliest showings.

-- The Doom Patrol... VIOLET as Elasti-Girl.

-- The Avengers... WILDFIRE.

-- The X-Men... FERRO can replace Colossus and interact with Storm and Nightcrawler. Dave Cockrum would HAVE to be hired as the artist.

-- The Authority... SUN BOY's libertine Levitz era persona would make a good fit-- though he's short on the attitude.

-- The Powerpuff Girls... Cat-tailed KINETIX would fit right in.

-- and I'll add the Fantastic Four... BRAINIAC 5 and INIVISIBLE KID as the new twin sons of Reed and Sue Richards.

TN

#511979 07/20/03 07:34 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Brainiac 5 -- The JLA: he brings to the team something they don't have, the Brainiac connection brings story possibilities as well as possible tension, and I'd love to see Brainy interact with (or talk down to) these guys (Batman especially).

Starboy -- The JSA: He was established as continuing the Starman line by Robinson and it'd be cool to follow up on it.

Spark -- The Teen Titans: XS is a cool choice too since she's another legacy type hero, but they already have Kid Flash. Ayla's following in her bro's footsteps so that's almost the same. I think she'd be an interesting fit regardless.

Timberwolf -- The Outsiders: He's a former gang member so doesn't quite follow the rules, he's got a bit of edge the team would need and he kicks ass. His appearance would also make him an outsider on 21st century earth.

Invisible Kid -- The Suicide Squad: What better place for the head of the espionage squad? He'd bring the tactical edge the team would need so that their missions are a bit less suicidal.

Triad -- The Power Company: She has the organizational skills to be Power's second in command and she has a good chance of handling the personality clashes on the team.

Ferro -- The Doom Patrol: It's a group for hard luck cases and freaks and Andy totally fits the bill.

WILDFIRE!! -- The Avengers: He's got the firepower and despite his mouth, is a great team player. Just pick up a current issue and substitute him for Jack of Hearts for an example (it doesn't hurt that Coipel gave him an outfit similar to Wildfire).

Shikari -- The X-Men: Her power level fits, she looks like a mutant anyway and she'd be living at a school so she'd be able to learn a thing or two.

Andromeda -- The Authority: The kick-ass version would fit right in bashing skulls, ripping off limbs, frying peoples' heads etc...

Violet -- The Powerpuff Girls: cuz she's a cutie-patootie!

#511980 07/25/03 07:47 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Almost everyone picked Wildfire for the Avengers. Why do you think that is? POwer level? Personality? Popularity? Costume design?

Touch the magic...
#511981 07/26/03 03:45 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
Almost everyone picked Wildfire for the Avengers. Why do you think that is? POwer level? Personality? Popularity? Costume design?
If I had to guess, I'd say a combination of power and the era in which he was spawned. Drake's personality, angst and tragic origin are much more in the Marvel mode than his adventure era teammates. Even his latter day teammates don't have that same kind of origin and more tough talkin' personality that's much more prevalent in Marvel.

M'onel and Andromeda, the two Daxamites with their immense power might seem ill suited for the Avengers, but Wildfire's a heavy hitter without seeming like a demi-god. So I think he gets put on Avengers.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,045,031
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
kidflash2fan
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star