Now, I usually call 'em "AMVs", but that's because I used to be real heavy into anime and so the "AMV" stood for "anime music video." But really, any movie or series can be turned into a video set to music. Heck, some people have even used video game footage and full cut scenes to make music vids.

So if you've seen some really good ones, share some links! With Youtube.com around, it's really easy these day to share stuff like this, but sometimes it's also really hard to find the diamonds in the rough. (In some ways, it's like wading through fanfiction.net, looking for good fic. Heh.)

Transformers Beast Wars - Fuel of War (Metallica) : By far, one of my favorite TF vids. It pretty much covers all three seasons of BW in a really cool way. (Slight language warning, one f-bomb dropped.)

TF Galaxy Force - Burning Cybertron Overdrive : Scenes from Transformers Galaxy Force set to the original Japanese opening for Transformers: Car Robots.

Gundam Wing - All Your Base : Oh, it's Zero Wing with Wing Zero! Possibly one of the greatest GW vids EVER.

Gundam 08th MS Team - 10th Man Down : A convention award winner and the music vid that turned me onto Nightwish.

The Anime Race : I'm not necessarily a fan of the music in this one, but it's the most insane editing job I have ever seen on an AMV. It actually puts tons of anime characters from multiple series into a "race situation" just about flawlessly. Naruto vs One Piece vs Inu-yasha vs Cowboy Bebop vs Full Metal Alchemist vs Full Metal Panic vs...etc. etc.

I've got a few others I'd love to link to, but I either can't find them at the moment...or the language gets a little questionable. Eh heh.

"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!