I was bombing around on surf the channel and I saw the listing for this show. Nothing else to do so i gave the pilot of the show a looksee.

I laughed my @$$ off. Poor brooding Hamlet's father died and his mother married the guy that was his best man, and leader of the pack. Noble young Hamlet, the melencohlie Blond must rescue the group of honorable killers from themselves and restore honor to the gunrunners, druggies, and addicts.

This is obviously the hollywood version of what they think bikers are. They were much too clean, much to nice, and much to smart. Got the conniving right though. I've been around them all my life. This ain't them, but it is the pretty hollywood version.

There is one bright shining spot in the entire show. Katey Segall shows hollywood how to fill out a pair of jeans. Hollywood, please take note. all these waifish models you slap up on screen that look like teenage boys with lemons in their shirts...Katey is how a woman looks. Curves and dips in all the right places. She looks comfortable to be next too. Keep your cardboard flat waifs.

But hey, keep showing us how heavy the head that wears the crown. The pain and anguish of Hamlet...uh, I mean prince Jacks...uuhhh, the pretty boy in his early twenties that's gonna take over an established biker gang. cool beans.

:rolleyes:

Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!