Ok, I mentioned in the thread "answering questions with questions" That Second Life is evil. Because I have been sucked in to that game like, a moth to a bug lite.

Now a little history on me and Sim games. It's true I am a recovered Sim City and Sim's addict. When they came out and I had nothing better to do I'd spend DAYS playing them. So much so at night I dreamed I was still playing them....
Sad fact my compassionate readers. But fear not, the strong willed Raven I am I quit 'cold turkey' as they say. (mostly due to my computer crashing and killing my saved Sim history) but none the less I didn't touch the games for over a year!

And then a day not too long ago (Nov 12th to be exact) I started playing Second Life online... it was after a hard day at work and my friend fluffy wasn't around to keep me entertained.
The evil sway of that game pulled me in. If you've ever seen the episode on Chappelle's Show where he goes on the Internet, the whole place is a lot like that! And for being such a dirty place with all the orgys and sexual things that happen there, you'd think I'd be appalled by it... Sadly I'm not since some of the crap people say there is too good to pass up! I can't and wont repeat them here.

But let me just say this furthers my opinion on why stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed!

However the game it's self is really addicting despite the stupidity. My friend and I found a place that just screams "the Justice League" would sooo meet here. The places people have created are both beautiful and some down right creepy. I keep going back for more of the horror show. I guess cause once your part of it you see how much like the real world it is. Okay except for being able to fly and teleport.

Anywho If your on SL look me up Ravenette Foxley, you can watch me shoot people with my watermelon gun. (yeah they have those there!)

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!